Gaza Missiles and Israeli Air Strikes? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Gaza Missiles and Israeli Air Strikes?

Woah nice, you have a quote. How about those thousands of quotes from all of the radical islam dictators calling jews infedels without souls and saying how they would kill us all and bathe in our blood? Noooo... That never happens. *Rolls eyes*

You need to get your cause and effect right

Yes there is a lot of anger in the muslim world because of the violent land grab by the zionists, because of western imperialist interference and because these things are still going on

If they continue and a compromise is not made then their anger will remain

Here is a jewish intellectual explaining this:

[video=youtube;Ulo90udGw6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulo90udGw6c[/video]

Reactions: gd65h8as7
Woah nice, you have a quote. How about those thousands of quotes from all of the radical islam dictators calling jews infedels without souls and saying how they would kill us all and bathe in our blood? Noooo... That never happens. *Rolls eyes*

The anger in the muslim world is a direct result of western pressure as the clip above shows

The difference between the angry words of muslim clerics is that they are speaking out against what they see as a direct act of aggression against their fellow muslims (the palestineans), whereas the zionist words are the words of an invader

The other problem is that Israel has many nuclear weapons whereas the muslims don't which means that their words are a bit more scary than some ranting clerics

Here is the dilemma:

Israel keeps demanding that the Palestineans acknoweldge Israel's ''right to exist''. But the zionists know that if the palestineans do this then they are giving away their claim to their lands so they cannot do that. The zionists know that the Palestineans cannot do that and that is why they keep demanding it.

So the zionists are playing a game where they keep brutalising the palestineans while at the same time saying ''there can be peace if you declare Israel's right to exist''

If the zionists were sincere about seeking peace they would drop that absurd demand and try to reach a compromise....a land share with the Palestineans.

But here's the thing: the zionists don't want a land share (like there has been for thousands of years) they want an exclusively jewish land and they reject any non jews (not just palestineans but africans for example as well)

Now imagine if my country, the UK, declared tomorrow that there must only be white christians living in the Uk and all other peoples must move out.....they would rightly be condemned by the rest of the world, as should the zionist rascists who want an exclusively jewish land

Here's what the famous journalist John Pilger said in the new statesman:

[FONT=&amp]''Israel's and America's experiments in mass suffering nearly achieved it. There was First Rains, the code name for a terror of sonic booms that came every night and sent Gazan children mad. There was Summer Rains, which showered bombs and missiles on civilians, then extrajudicial executions, and finally a land invasion. Ehud Barak, the current Israeli defence minister, has tried every kind of blockade: the denial of electricity for water and sewage pumps, incubators and dialysis machines and the denial of fuel and food to a population of mostly malnourished children. This has been accompanied by the droning, insincere, incessant voices of western broadcasters and politicians, one merging with the other, platitude upon platitude, tribunes of the "international community" whose response is not to help, but to excuse an indisputably illegal occupation as "disputed" and damn a democratically elected Palestinian Authority as "Hamas militants" who "refuse to recognise Israel's right to exist" when it is Israel that demonstrably refuses to recognise the Palestinians' right to exist. [/FONT]''

By the way, i like how you keep saying jews are going to take over the world, when soon your women will be raped and people like you will be killed in cold blood for not converting to islam.

View attachment 17414
View attachment 17415
View attachment 17416
View attachment 17417
View attachment 17418
View attachment 17419
View attachment 17420
@muir These pictures are fake right?

Everything depicted above is a reaction to western aggression

what you say isn't going to happen because my country has nuclear weapons up the yazoo

The danger as a i see it is that Israel will try to provoke a conflict with Iran and will drag the US into this. Russia has an alliance with Iran and will be dragged into the conflict= world war 3

This is why zionist hotheads need to cool down

Israel in breach of the geneva convention:

[video=youtube;Vpw-h6WY8As]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpw-h6WY8As[/video]

You can't say you are 'defending yourself' when you are an occupying force:

[video=youtube;E7SVaJLuNSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7SVaJLuNSo[/video]

What about the palestineans 'right to exist':

[FONT=&quot]Tehran Times[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Iran)
January 10, 2006
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Democracy and double standards: The Palestinian exception
Stephen Zunes
............ [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The resolution begins by claiming that "the foundation for the Israeli-Palestinian peace process was Palestinian recognition of Israel's right to exist and a solemn obligation to end terrorism and violence", ignoring the equally important foundation of Israeli recognition of Palestine's right to exist and for an Israeli withdrawal from the Palestinian territories seized by Israel in the 1967 war.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Arab News[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] (Saudi Arabia)
February 2, 2006
"Astounding hypocrisy"
Editorial
Israel has also yet to give concrete acknowledgement of the state of Palestine's right to exist, preferring instead to keep its people huddled in ghettos while Tel Aviv continues to steal their land.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Christian Century[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (USA)
March 7, 2006[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dealing with Hamas [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]James M. Wall[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]............ [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From the Palestinian perspective, the question is not whether Hamas will recognize Israel's right to exist, but whether Israel will accept Palestine's right to exist as a state. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Australian Associated Press (AAP Newsfeed)
March 23, 2006 [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fed: Australians divided over Israel and the Palestinians: poll
By Peter Jean
The head of the General Palestinian Delegation to Australia, Ali Kaza, said he was surprised the poll did not find more support for the Palestinian cause. "All the indications I have are that the majority of Australians support the rights of the Palestinians and the minority support Israel and the occupation of Palestine," he said. Mr Kaza said those surveyed should have been asked if they support Palestine's right to exist. "The question should be whether people think Palestine has a right to exist because Israel already exists," he said.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Palestinian Information Centre (Website)
March 30, 2006
Zahhar: US adopts criminal policies against peoples of the Middle East
(No Author Given)
The US on Wednesday barred its diplomats from making contacts with members of the Hamas government. The US has been demanding that Hamas recognize the Israeli occupation even without Israel recognizing a Palestinian state or accepting Palestinian rights, including the right of Palestinian refugees to return to their ancestral homeland. Hamas said it would not recognize Israel as long as Israel refused to recognize Palestine's right to exist as a sovereign state. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Denver Post (USA)
July 28, 2006[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Roots of Mideast dissension [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Salam Al-Marayati
In order to find a way out of this morass, the U.S. must recognize that Palestine's right to exist is as crucial as Israel's right to exist. The Arab League offered Israel normalization of relations. But these peace proposals are not the focus of U.S. policy makers. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Michigan Daily[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Univ. of Michigan, USA)
September 21, 2006
Another setback on the road to peace [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Paul Abowd [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]............[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Israel's persistent denial of Palestine's right to exist, either as a sovereign state or as a people, remains a root cause of resentment and violence in the region. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]HedgeWorld News[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (USA)
December 14, 2006[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oil Pressure: Fallout from the Iraq Study Group Report [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Janet Tavakoli (Tavakoli Structured Finance)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]............[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]While some Palestinians do not recognize Israel's right to exist, some Israelis have not respected Palestine's right to borders, which suggests they do not recognize Palestine's right to exist, either. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Nation[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Kenya)
January 15, 2007
How About Palestine's Right to Exist? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mohamed Hassan [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Nation (Kenya) [via COMTEX - All Africa Global Media, South Africa]
January 15, 2007
How About Palestine's Right to Exist? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]by Mohamed Hassan [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Daily Trust[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (Nigeria) [via COMTEX - All Africa Global Media, South Africa]
March 23, 2007 [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chiefs With a Double Agenda [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Aisha Umar Yusuf [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]............[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the words of a Palestinian spokeswoman who was recently interviewed by the BBC, 'When did Israel ever recognise Palestine's right to exist?' Another American Mr Raff Ellis, author of the piece Ten commom myths about Arabs and Israel also raised this issue. He said Israel had never recognised Palestine's right to exist as an independent state, Israel had always been the attacker in all of its wars with Arabs and that all of its so-called peace offers were not geared towards any genuine peace, that was why they always failed. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]St. Petersburg Times[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (USA) [Letter]
March 25, 2007
An overused charge
Arthur Hebert, Largo [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the Security Council, most of the vetoes cast by the United States dealt with the support of Israel, right or wrong. In the current General Assembly (which represents world opinion without any undemocratic vetoes) there were, according to Blumner, "22 anti-Israel resolutions" that won approval. That magic number merited for the assembly the ubiquitous label of anti-Semitism by Blumner. In our country, the label has been used so often by Zionists against those who support Palestine's right to exist that the cry of "anti-Semitism" is losing its force, as explained in the book The Politics of Anti-Semitism. Seymour Hersh, professor Norman Finkelstein, professor Noam Chomsky, Amy Goodman and others condemn the political usage of that label. Blumner ignores the occupation of Palestine by Israel, "the only true democracy in the Middle East." Two-thirds of her column defends actions taken by the state of Israel. As for the word, "anti-Semitism," let us all use it judiciously and not in a punitive manner. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Independent[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (U.K.)
August 22, 2007
Oi! Referee! That footballer's Palestinian!
Mark Steel [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]............[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Even more annoying for the residents of Gaza, for over a year they've been under siege, the hospitals have run out of essential medicines, there's no electricity and hundreds of thousands are trapped there, unable to visit family or complete their education if it means leaving the occupied area. The justification offered often comes down to how Palestinian organisations refuse to recognise Israel's right to exist. Yet the Israelis seem so determined to refuse Palestine's right to exist that they won't even allow them a football team. So what will they allow?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Jewish Chronicle[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (U.K.)
[Excerpting from Mark Steel, The Independent, August 22, 2007.]
August 31, 2007
What the Papers Said
WE HATED:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"THE ISRAELIS seem so determined to refuse Palestine's right to exist that they won't even allow them a football team...." [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] http://www.zcommunications.org/israels-right-to-exist-by-david-peterson[/FONT]

@ThisIsWhoIAmnone of the pictures you posted said anything about rape. and i think the quotes posted by [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] are a lot less likely to be seen in mainstream media whereas the types of photos you have posted, and the sentiment you attached to them, is popularly touted. your post is just further evidence of Zionist control of major news outlets. both sides are angry, yet only one is depicted the way you depicted them. whereas thoughts put forwards by [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] are scarcely if ever acknowledged even if major political leaders espouse them.

Reactions: Quiet and muir
Zionists have hijacked the jewish religion:

[video=youtube;wXjP1xdqbmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXjP1xdqbmE[/video]

God [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] you are such a spammer.

what you say isn't going to happen because my country has nuclear weapons up the yazoo

Cool story have fun nuking your own "citizens".

By the way [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] my blinded by conspiracy theories forum friend, the Islam is not acting like that as a reaction to western aggression, they are acting like that because they believe that's the word of god - Be a Muslim or die as an infidel -

Infidel according to radical islamists: Anyone who does not live by the Sharia laws, even Muslims themselves. Infidels deserve death, and to be killed by Muslims themselves.

This has nothing to do with western aggression. They want and will own everyone and everything, because of sick people like you.

Long long before the west even touched the middle east, radical Muslims have been mass murdering Muslims of different beliefs. The shot Muslim history is filled with more blood than you can imagine.

Reactions: just me
By the way [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] my blinded by conspiracy theories forum friend, the Islam is not acting like that as a reaction to western aggression, they are acting like that because they believe that's the word of god - Be a Muslim or die as an infidel -

Infidel according to radical islamists: Anyone who does not live by the Sharia laws, even Muslims themselves. Infidels deserve death, and to be killed by Muslims themselves.

This has nothing to do with western aggression. They want and will own everyone and everything, because of sick people like you.

Hey man, you should cool it with the ad hominems. Muir isn't a 'conspiracy theorist' he's just managed to come across truths that are hidden under MOUNTAINS of propaganda, disinformation, distortions and lies. Islam IS acting like that because of Western aggression, did you not see what I mentioned before? 9/11 was a false flag operation i.e. the US attacked itself and then blamed it Muslims and invaded the Middle East. And if you look at who masterminded and orchestrated the 9/11 attacks, you'll realize that it was a Zionist job. Period. Look up "Solving 9/11:The Deception That Changed the World" by Christopher Bollyn it's probably the best book on 9/11 it details Israel's history of false flag attacks and deception with great lucidity.

I keep saying this but you just have to listen to the Benjamin Freedman speech I posted in that other thread. He's Jewish, but he's an anti-Zionist, and once you hear it, you'll understand why.

And I'm not disagreeing with you regarding there being irrational, extremist, radical Muslims. But once you look past the falsehoods and the lies, and look at the REAL history of the irrational, extremist, radical Israelis that run your country, you'll realize what fuels their fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: muir
God @muir you are such a spammer. Cool story have fun nuking your own "citizens".

You said that muslims will be killing and raping people in my country so i said they couldn't even if they wanted to because we have nuclear weapons; this means we cannot be invaded in a land war because we can just drop the bomb; i made a fair point

But while we're talking about rape here's a film made by a mainstream investigative journalism programme called 'dispatches' from channel 4 about how rape is being concealed within one of the religious communities in the UK. We have 5 channels in the UK....i'm just saying this so you can see how mainstream dispatches is (most people in the Uk have heard of and/or watched dispatches)

[video=youtube;Zcv24y4VrR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcv24y4VrR4&has_verified=1[/video]

By the way @muir my blinded by conspiracy theories forum friend, the Islam is not acting like that as a reaction to western aggression, they are acting like that because they believe that's the word of god - Be a Muslim or die as an infidel -

Long long before the west even touched the middle east, radical Muslims have been mass murdering Muslims of different beliefs. The shot Muslim history is filled with more blood than you can imagine.

Here's a documentary about how jews and muslims were living side by side in peace in palestine before the zionists brought their reign of terror:

[video=youtube;8mkKsEktSwQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mkKsEktSwQ[/video]

My family fought in both the world wars which saw more blood spilt than any other, so i don't know why you think a british person would believe that muslims are worse than other people. Some of my relatives were killed and incarcerated fighting fascism

Zionist matrix of control in the USA:

[video=youtube;AHKGOcUyQ-M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHKGOcUyQ-M[/video]

911 witnesses dying under suspicious circumstances

[video=youtube;bvay28lZiHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU[/video]

[video=youtube;rnbMjAN7Bws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws[/video]

[video=youtube;JTJehfQkuyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=JTJehfQkuyE[/video]

God you are such a spammer. Are you a muslim who is being payed to pollute the internet with lame lies?

God you are such a spammer. Are you a muslim who is being payed to pollute the internet with lame lies?

No i'm not a muslim and no i'm not being paid to post are you a member or ex-member of the Israeli military who has been tasked with spreading pro-zionist views on internet chat forums?

I am a whole bunch of ethnicities rolled into one like we all are. I also have some jewish anscestry

I try to stay open minded when i look at different religions and try to see the common themes in them. I have an interest in Qabalah and am finding some common themes between that and eastern spiritual systems

i don't tend to see boundaries in terms of religions. For example i won't see muslims as something alien to me and i won't see jews or christians as something alien to me. I tend to see things more in currents.

So i feel an affinity with people in the same current as me regardless of whether or not they are jewish, muslim or christian

There is an extremely ugly current that i have noticed that runs through humanity and it can be seen running through christianity, judaism, islam etc

This current i'm talking about is a current of severity. It is a current of control, of domination and it always seeks to centralise power. So this current manifests in different ways. For example it manifests as fascism, it can manifest in capitalism and it can manifest in state socialism.

Although fascism is often associated with germany through the nazis and with Italy through the blackshirts it is not a german or an italian thing. Fascism is when the boundaries between business and government blur and the two become one; as Mussolini said fascism should really be called 'corporatism'.

So a fascist is anyone who consciosuly works to blur those two things in order to centralise their power over others. This means that a christian can be a fascist, a jew can be a fascist, a muslim can be a fascist and an atheist can be a fascist

What i am seeing in the UK and in the USA is a corporate takeover of government and all the levers of power. The current on this occaision seems to be manifesting through people calling themselves 'zionists'. In germany when this current manifested they called themselves nazis, but essentially they are the same aspect of human nature which is an imbalance towards severity

There were two pillars to Solomons temple. one pillar was the pillar of severity and the other pillar was the pilllar of mercy and the person as they entered the temple between these pillars was supposed to be the third pillar of mildness....of equillibrium...of balance or in biblical speak 'meek'

The bible said the israelites fought against the kings of edom who represented unbalanced force. This means they were in the current of severity.

Which current or which energies do you think the nazis were working with? Do you think they were being merciful, do you think they were being mild or do you think they were being severe?

Have you ever felt angry? Have you ever said something harsh whilst that angry energy was flowing through you? In that moment you were unbalanced....you were leaning towards the pillar of severity. Using words like 'pillar' or using myths or gods are simply ways of personifying natural forces. Its ways for people to talk about things that we all experience and know to be real because we can all relate to them but we can't necessarily take out a scientific instrument and measure it. If you are feeling angry it isn't possible for you to take an angry-ometer and measure your angryness on a scale, but at the same time you know that anger exists and you can discuss it with me because i have felt it as well

So if i'm talking in these terms don't think i'm crazy i'm simply using language in a philosophical way to get to grips with concepts

So if we look at ideologies through history and we look at what fruits they have born we can then make a judgement about where we think they are coming from.

I can see with crystal clarity that there is a group of international bankers who exercise control over the public through a number of means for example through the corporate media, through the central banking system and through government and also through secret societies which they set up to forward their agenda in a way that is not very transparent to the public

these bankers have a plan to centralise their power and they lie, steal and murder to achieve their ends. I see them as unbalanced force.

They're not a projection of humanity's shadow as a whole because they definately exist, but they are perhaps our collective shadow self i a way. These unbalanced forces represent a darker aspect of human nature. A side that we don't like to admit exists. For example people call Hitler 'evil' but to demonise someone is to deny the fact that they are human and that human nature is capable of doing the things they have done. The devil didn't do it...they did it.

If we are going to grow up as a species and make sure that genocides don't continue whether they are genocides against jews, muslims or christians then we are going to have to face up to our shadow as a species and find ways to manage it

I believe that the worst aspects of human nature are most able to gain influence and thereby shape our world when they can operate in the shadows. Trouble occurs when there is a lack of TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY

This is why i see centralised power as such a dangerous thing, becuase when a small number of people hold power their actions become less transparent or accountable and the darker aspect is not checked

This is why we have seen problems in the banking industry because there is a lack of TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY. This is why Hitler and the nazi party were able to visit so much damage because they centralised power and there was no transparency or accountablity

I see the same problem happening again with our political system. power is centralising and there is not enough transparency and accountability. this is why i speak out against groups like the council on foreign relations or the bilderburgers or the trilateral commission because they are not accountable or transparent

This is why secret societies like the freemasons are implicated in various plots in history because there is not enough transparency or accountablility.

This brings us back to the Israeli government. The zionist bankers like the Rothschilds who helped create israel also control the central banks such as the federal reserve; for exmaple the Rockefeller controlled Chase Manhatten bank owns 32% of the shares of the federal reserve bank. J.P.Morgan was an agent of the rothschilds and he bought up 25 national newspapers in the US so that he could then control their output and thereby control the information that got to the american public.

These guys have bought up all sorts of media so that they can decide what people get to hear about. These news outlets do not tell the whole story of the situation in palestine so there is no TRANSPARENCY and as a result there is no ACCOUNTABILITY

The UN has tried to hold Israel accountable for war crimes by passing many resolutions but these are veto'd by the US which in turn is controlled by the zionist bankers who control its money supply via the federal reserve bank

The geneva convention has said Israel is commiting war crimes, but it has no powers to step in and stop the actions so there is no accountability from that corner

What i would like to see is a peaceful settlement whereby the safety of both the Jews and the Palestineans is ensured. But i don't see how that is possible when the Israelis continue to build homes on the occupied territories and thereby do not recognise the right to a Palestinean homeland

There is no compromise happening here. The palestineans have no cards to play. They have only rockets (many hand made) or the even more desperate option of suicide bombers. the Israelis on the other hand due to the funding they get from the US (influenced by the jewish lobby) which is more than all the funding given to the rest of the world combined have not only nuclear weapons but also the latest attack helicopters, tanks and fighter jets

What this means is that the Israelis are by far the strongest force. This means it must be them that show mercy. It needs for the Israelis to compromise and to make peace with the palestineans as they hold all the cards.

They need to move away from the pillar of severity to the pillar of mildness...of balance. This means calming the warrior energies. It requires them to stop evoking Horus the god of war and vengence.

But this isn't happening....although there are many jews who are moderate there are also jews who are extremely militant

So as i see it change is not going to come that way. Also condemnation from the world for example through the UN or the Geneva convention hasn't swayed the hawks in israel either so perhaps the only way that the Israeli government can be brought to the negotiation table is through the US withdrawing its support: financially, militarily and politically so that the Israelis must then come to the negotiation table and make a reasonable settlement with the palestineans

This can only happen however if the zionists who have taken control of the levers of power in the US are disempowered. This sort of pressure is unlikely to come from the politicians who are dependent on zionist funding and media for their political campaigns so perhaps it needs to come from the public.

The public can do this by taking their money out of zionist banks. They can also boycott zionist corporations and media. They can also vote for political candidates that are opposed to blind support for Israel. they can demand that AIPAC register as a foreign agent and they can limit the power of lobby groups by taking money out of the political process for example by capping campaign chests

They do not need to worry that a withdrawel of support for Israel will lead to her being vulnerable to invasion because Israel has many nuclear weapons. If a neighbour of Israel such as Iran for example were to try a land invasion it would be the last thing they ever did. All that would happen would be that the israelis would be forced to share the land, to share the water, to share the power with the arabs just as it was before zionism came to palestine

If any other state in the world declared that it wanted to remain ethnically, culturally and religiously pure and homogenised as the zionists want Israel to be they would be declared rascist.

We either live in a global community where we respect or at least tolerate our neighbours beliefs, culture and ethnicity or we live in a world of suspicion, division and tension

Zionism will ensure a state of perpetual suspicion, division and conflict. It can only wither on the branch when support for it is withdrawn from the US and the UK

And by the way kid, there are more Muslims in USA than Jews in Israel. Over 7 Million.

I'm not a kid and i don't care how many muslims or jews there are i only care about how they perceive each other

Last edited: