^_^
Retired Staff
Mar 9, 2009
Gridania
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What is your opinion on the current situation between Israel and Gaza?

I never know what to say about this stuff, especially considering I know several people who are very well versed on the issues.

Some people are calling the Israeli's criminals while others are agreeing that it is self-defense. As for me, I know I would want my government to do something if missiles were being shot at my city.

The palestineans are currently launching a bid with the UN to be recognised as an independent state. President Obama personally told them to delay the appeal but they went ahead with it.

here's a mainstream newspaper article about it: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/12/palestinian-leadership-obama-un-recognition

The Israelis do not want the palestineans to gain independence as the Israelis want to keep dominating the palestineans and using them as a slave underclass or what the nazis would call 'untermensch'

Palestine has NOTHING to gain from this round of violence as they are trying to show the world that they can be a stable and independent nation state; the Isrealis want to portray the palestineans as unstable and that is why they have orchestrated this current round of violence

The israelis have huge influence over the western media because the zionists who created Israel are international bankers who have huge influence in the USA and UK for example the Rothschild family

The Isrealis lobby the politicians and media in the west and in fact bankroll them. They control the media through organisations such as AIPAC and B'nai B'rith and literally hundreds oif other organisations that i have listed on this forum in the past.....there are hundreds of them

There is a really good documentary called 'Peace propaganda and the promised land' that explains how the israelis are able to manipulate the western media to portray themselves as the victims and the palestineans as the aggressive party when in fact that is a huge lie. here's a link to it:

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/peace-propaganda-and-the-promised-land/

The israelis are basically trying to block palestinean independence

To see what an insidious grip Israel has over the USa look at who the most influential people are in the US. For example look at the ex-chief of 'homeland security' Michael Chertoff. He helped put together the 'patriot act' after 911 which makes it easier for the government to spy on you. One of his parents was an Israeli Mossad agent: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Chertoff

Find out who runs the federal reserve and also any government advisors close to government, for example Cass sunstein who advised President obama to monitor and control internet forums; he basically wants people like me to shut up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Sunstein

I want to stress the modus operandi of these people. Their approach is ALWAYS to say that they are about one thing when in fact they are about something else. For example how can they call an act the 'patriot' act when in fact it is curbing the liberties of people?

How can they be spreading 'democracy' around the world when they prop up dictators and in fact assassinate democratically elected leaders (see documentary and book 'confessions of an economic hitman')

Israel is exerting massive influence on the US and Uk and using its military for its own ends because the banking families that built Israel also control the US and UK behind the scenes. The politicians of the main parties are their puppets

US history has been a constant war between the international bankers and the people (see documentary 'the money masters: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-money-masters/).

President jackson and President Lincoln both fought the bankers by making currency through the government that was not produced with interest attached (which indebts the US people) unlike the money produced by central banks. The bankers had Lincoln assassinated and an assassination attempt on Jackson failed. They also assassinated President Kennedy and his borther as both wanted to create a government controlled currency that would not be printed by private bankers. President Kennedy even passed Executive Order 11110 enabling the treasury to issue silver certificates. A silver backed currency would have undermined the bankers paper fiat currency that is not backed by anything but lies and illusion

here's a speech by kennedy warning the assempled press of the US of a 'monolithic conspiracy':

[video=youtube;QeYgLLahHv8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYgLLahHv8[/video]

This is in fact what the OCCUPY MOVEMENT is all about with its talk of the '1% versus the 99%'. It is an attempt by the people of the US and other countries to take power back off the bankers who are dominating them and impoverishing them

The bankers took out Gaddafi because he had been making plans with other countries to create a gold backed currency which would then superscede the international bankers fiat currency

The banks affiliated with the federal reserve such as Goldman sachs and JP Morgan and Bank of America have been exposed in recent years to be involved ina series of frauds for example rigging LIBOR rates, the london whale and MF Global in which politician John Corsine has been exposed as involved in fraud

These banks and the federal reserve are able to hold the government to ransom by threatening to crash the economy. They demanded that the government bail them out which we have all had to pay for. Instead of this the debts should have been written down to the ability to pay but this wasn't done because it would have meant that the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers and their partners would have to take a loss. instead the corrupt politicians put the loss of the private banks onto the public by taking public taxpayer money and giving it to the bankers ('bailouts'). This has seen the real economy contract which has made life harder for millions across the world leading to massed public protests against the bankers

The US supplies Israel with $6 billion a year which is used to arm israel. The US has blocked any moves by Palestine to gain independence which would allow the plestineans to become free. they do this because they are controlled by zionists

These zionists are not looking for peace with the palestineans even though they claim they are in their corporate media....that is ALWAYS their modus operandi...to claim they are about one thing when in fact they are about something else

If you want to know why the Iranians are wary of the US and israel then read up on how the CIA and Mossad overthrew the democratically elected Iranian leader and put their puppet in place back in 1953 which the CIA called TPAJAX Project: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

In short the conflict is happening because the people behind Israel are violent bullies intent on dominating other peoples

Last edited:
Reactions: Elaf and Odyne
What is your opinion on the current situation between Israel and Gaza?

I never know what to say about this stuff, especially considering I know several people who are very well versed on the issues.

Some people are calling the Israeli's criminals while others are agreeing that it is self-defense. As for me, I know I would want my government to do something if missiles were being shot at my city.

Briefly, Israel has been receiving rockets via Gaza for years. Hamas reps visited with Tehran and were given their backing from Iran and Hezbollah: one of Iran's proxies. The current escalation was started by JI and others wanting to be heard from Gaza to be part of the destruction of Israel.....right after Hamas returned with their new allies' backing. This is a test of sorts to try and cause Israel to look like the big menace of the Middle East. It is being used to try and get further support from their neighbors. Erdogan and Mursi are trying to broker peace....on Hamas' terms.
Mursi is MB, which sponsors Hamas.

Hamas' long range Fajr-4 and Fajr-5 missiles are from Iran, as are most of their other missiles including Grads. Very few are homemade. They were storing large stocks near Khartoum, where some of these are(or were) also being manufactured. Hamas still has stores of missiles in Egypt. Egypt is still somewhat honoring their 79 peace accord with Israel, but Sinai has the Salafists. The border is out of reach from Israel's border, and Egypt has in the recent past sent troops into the area to appease other interested parties and to try to get retribution from attacks on their own military. The area is a major smuggling corridor for weapons and weapon parts to Gaza.

The Salafists may very well be the ones responsible for this current situation getting out of hand. Israel told the ruling Hamas to bring them under subjection or Israel will hold the ruling Hamas responsible. After escalation did not stop, the Lion roared back. Israel has to protect their millions from living in constant terror. As always before, Israel will stop when the other side stops.

This has been revealing of the smuggling of LRMs into Gaza at a surprising rate to external forces. Gaza is trying to force Egypt to come to their aid. Egypt, like most others, does not want a costly war and anything that appears like a programmed cell death. Hezbollah has a much greater store of Iranian weapons through direct unloading and Syrian smuggling. They are currently using mobile mounted multiple Katyushas against whoever the rebels are that are trying to rid Syria of Assad....fighting inside Syria for their ally: Assad. I personally do not understand how many of those fighters could be Al Qaeda and am reluctant to say where I stand on Syria, but I do not like Assad's willigness to allow this to happen when it could have been handled much differently.

IAEA's latest report stated they could not verify Iran's use of nuclear materials is strictly for energy and not for military use. The IAEA has been playing cat and mouse for too long, and satellite intel suggests cleanups of the area near Fordo. Tanks have been moved. Ground has been disrupted. Inspections have not been allowed. Their centrifuge numbers have been doubled, and estimates show weapons-grade can be reached within two to three months. Iran's conversion of some of its 20% to energy recently is not enough. They are stocking Israel's borders with weapons for a war. Where does the Lebanese military stand in all this?

Israel will continue their offensive until things go quiet. Public support and public outrage abounds, each depending on where one stands. I support Israel's right to defend their citizens, and state Hamas is trying to push entirely too many buttons politically at the cost of their infrastructure and citizens. Israel has even deployed non-exploding missiles to try and get families to leave before destroying certain buildings(Debkafile). Yet, Gaza fires missiles at civilians. This has gone on long enough. Incoming(I can hear it now).

Israel doesn't just 'receive rockets' from Gaza it provokes these rocket attacks by militant strikes for example the recent murder of a Hamas leader Ahmed Said Khalil al-Jabari

Hamas have nothing to gain by striking Israel. And of course Hamas get some missiles from outside sources...if they didn't they would have nothing but rocks to use to defend themselves against the latest weaponry israel employs against them direct from the US

Israel is not 'defending' itself it is launching a ground war against its neighbour! IT IS THE AGGRESSOR

Palestine is using peaceful means in the UN to get recognised as an independent nation....a war is the last thing it needs.

The reason [MENTION=2719]justme[/MENTION] is confused about the involvement of 'Al Quaeda' in Syria is because he doesn't realise that 'Al Quaeda' is a creation of the US and that the CIA are running the 'rebel' operation in Syria

The US funded many militants in Afghanistan in their war against the USSR and they built up these militant groups. The US and Israel are trying to overthrow Assad because he is an ally of Iran who they want to dominate to maintain a stranglehold on the oil in the region

The people who run the US/Israel nexus aren't the sharing kind. That's why even within the US and Israel there are massive wealth disparities between the super rich and the rest of the population because they see us as their slave class

This belief in their superiority over us is conditioned into them in elite institutions such as: Eton, Cambridge, Oxford, Yale and Harvard etc and various exclusive clubs and societies such as: the bilderburg group, skull and bones, upper degrees of freemasonry, Bohemian grove club etc

A little Gaza has been standing heroically against Israel. The spirit of those people is something to admire.

A lot of good things could come from the just fighting each other. For instance the us economy will improve. Also we will lessen the number of humans on the planet, environmentalists tell me that is a good thing. If the land truly belongs to each of them because god says so, then what have they to fear?

After studying this for many years, I am far from being confused. Al Jabari was certainly a major target.

As for the Syrian situation: the people thought they might stand up to Assad and get similar results as Egypt, Lybia, and Tunisia received. Fighters from those countries have come to Syria, some of which are most likely Al Qaeda. I learned as a child there is control and/or chaos. Syria was under control and the people of Syria got out of control watching the events in other countries around them. They instead received military action against them.

Is Mursi a puppet for the US? I think not. He is MB. At least he has not acted like a radical so far. He did choose to avoid a Christian ceremony recently that has the Christians in Egypt upset with him. He has honored the 79 accord.
He is who the people of Egypt chose, not anything else.

Think I remember a young man on a computer starting a lot of the uprisings. CIA? I think not.

A lot of good things could come from the just fighting each other. For instance the us economy will improve. Also we will lessen the number of humans on the planet, environmentalists tell me that is a good thing. If the land truly belongs to each of them because god says so, then what have they to fear?

The economy will not improve

The personal fortunes of the private interests behind weapons manufacture and oil will improve, the person on the street will have to pay for it all through their taxes

The people who really benefit from wars are the bankers who extend credit to governments so that they can wage war

The people provide the tax money and the soldiers to fight them; the people always lose

Last edited:
After studying this for many years, I am far from being confused. Al Jabari was certainly a major target.

As for the Syrian situation: the people thought they might stand up to Assad and get similar results as Egypt, Lybia, and Tunisia received. Fighters from those countries have come to Syria, some of which are most likely Al Qaeda. I learned as a child there is control and/or chaos. Syria was under control and the people of Syria got out of control watching the events in other countries around them. They instead received military action against them.

Is Mursi a puppet for the US? I think not. He is MB. At least he has not acted like a radical so far. He did choose to avoid a Christian ceremony recently that has the Christians in Egypt upset with him. He has honored the 79 accord.
He is who the people of Egypt chose, not anything else.

Think I remember a young man on a computer starting a lot of the uprisings. CIA? I think not.

The CIA most definately are involved in various conflicts

Even a conservative paper like the telegraph will admit CIA involvment: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...er-intelligence-support-to-Syrian-rebels.html

A quick google search found many relevant articles; here's an example:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/confirmed-us-cia-arming-terrorists-in-syria/31537

As West berates Syria for “killing civilians” Western weapons flow into terrorist hands from NATO.

The New York Times in their article, “C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition,” confirms what many have already long known – that the West, led by the US and its Gulf State proxies, have been arming terrorists, particularly the Muslim Brotherhood, while berating the Syrian government for “violating” a UN mandated ceasefire and for “failing to protect” its population.

The Muslim Brotherhood has been combated by nations across the Arab World to stem the tide of their sectarian extremism, violence, and their targeted erosion of secular nation-states. Ironically, the US which has claimed to have been fighting the forces of sectarian extremism and “terrorism” for over a decade now, have been revealed as the primary enabler of the most violent and extreme terrorist organizations in the world. These include, in addition to the Muslim Brotherhood, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) in Libya, Baluch terrorists in Pakistan, and the Mujahideen-e-Khalq (MEK) currently based in Iraq and being used as proxies against Iran.

Video: Professor Michel Chossudovsky of Global Research gives perhaps the most comprehensive back-story on Syria’s conflict to-date.

VIDEO: US-NATO “Humanitarian Intervention” in Syria: Towards a Regional War?
Latest report now available on GRTV
- by Michel Chossudovsky, Nile Bowie – 2012-06-08
….
The New York Times claims that, “the C.I.A. officers have been in southern Turkey for several weeks, in part to help keep weapons out of the hands of fighters allied with Al Qaeda or other terrorist groups, one senior American official said,” a unsubstantiated claim that was similarly made in Libya before Al Qaeda flags were run up poles in Benghazi by rebels flush with NATO cash and arms used to collapse the government of Muammar Qaddafi. In fact, it is confirmed that Libyan LIFG rebels, led by Al Qaeda commander Abdul Hakim Belhaj, have now made their way by the hundreds to Syria (and here).

Despite months of the US claiming the “international community” sought to end the violence and protect the population of Syria, the New York Times now admits that the US is engaged in supporting a “military campaign” against the Syrian government aimed at increasing “pressure” on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. Efforts to impose an arms embargo on Syria is now revealed to be one-sided, aimed at giving rebels an advantage in the prolonged bloodbath with the intent on tipping the balance in favor of Western proxy-forces – not end the violence as soon as possible as claimed by the UN, and in particular, Kofi Annan.

The Times also reported that Turkey has been directly delivering weapons to terrorists operating in Syria – Turkey being a NATO member and implicating NATO as now being directly involved in perpetuating bloodshed in the Middle Eastern nation. For months, Turkey has been allowing terrorists to use its border region as a refuge from which to stage attacks against Syria.

Despite this, however, the so-called “Free Syrian Army,” according to the New York Times, consists of only 100 or so small formations made up of “a handful of fighters to a couple of hundred combatants,” betraying the narrative that the Syrian government faces a large popular uprising, and revealing that the “Free Syrian Army” is in fact a small collection of mercenaries, foreign fighters, and sectarian extremists, armed, funded, and directed by foreign interests solely to wreak havoc within Syria. It should be noted that these terrorist proxies were organized as early as 2007 by the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia, specifically to enact regime change and transform Syria into a Western client regime.

As the West’s propaganda campaign imploded after a torrent of unsubstantiated claims of “massacres” and “atrocities,” all unverified, some in fact being revealed as the work of the West’s sectarian proxies themselves, it appears that sidelining Syria in headlines while pursuing a clandestine proxy war is now the tactic of choice for the time being.

For the United States to claim Syria has “failed” to protect it population while simultaneously fueling the very armed conflict it claims it is seeking to end is not only hypocrisy of the highest order, but a crime against world peace – punishable under the Nuremberg precedent.

I think the Israelis should hold off on their invasion of Gaza, and hopefully avoid it happening at all. Egypt and Turkey have always been the best hope of moderating the Islamic crazies in the region. Israel may not like them, but their influence is certainly better than Iran's and Egypt, it's my guess, doesn't want a lot of the things that Iran wants; chaos in general and frankly the wiping out or nullification of Israel. It's clear that in order to keep some semblance of peace, both sides are going to have to compromise. We've seen that compromise will mean nothing if both sides don't have strong leaders moderating the will to do violence which is somewhat natural considering what atrocities have been done to both sides. Basically, it's a giant mess.

The chaos sown in how the post-Ottoman states were created has gone beyond the creator's, mostly the UK and France, ability to control and exploit, unless you're in the weapons business, which imo are a minority in the power elite. Peace won't happen until moderates in the Muslim states in the area have more control, and the quality of life for Muslims in general is better. I think Morsi might be one of the best chances, if they can pull off a cease-fire. Another part of the problem is how the Arab states have simply used the Palestinian situation as a way to gain/exert regional control, with little real interest in the Palestinians themselves. All of this has lead to them being more powerless, extreme and violent, which in turn makes the Israelis more violent, and then the Palestinians more violent. It's been cyclic with no blameless group for at least a couple of decades. The lack of decent Palestinian leadership has been one of the biggest problems.

Iron Dome is promising in that it will hopefully allow some of the higher ideals of groups such as B'Tselem and Al-Haq to flourish while keeping Israelis safe from the more violent of the Palestinians, and hopefully keep Palestinian civilians safe from Israeli escapades. As an American, it would be nice to take a fairer approach to the entire situation, along the lines thwarting things like the Israeli/British/French illegal occupation of the Suez, while keeping Israel safe from extinction. We have no credibility when we do things like prolong the Iran/Iraq conflicts, try to use and make puppet states, and unconditionally back Israel. Even beyond the moral reasons, it's to everyone's long term benefit to take a humane approach to just about everything, the middle-east's situation included.

Last edited:
Gaza is the heart of the conflict in the Middle East. As soon as Gaza falls the waves will be created that would affect India and Pakistan, Egypt, Syria, Iran.. This little nation needs to stand.
I had a friend in Palestine who couldn't go home because Jewish tanks were standing on the street between his mother's house and a grocery store.

Reactions: muir
The whole situation makes me deeply sad and frustrated. I feel sorry for everyone involved, especaily for the children growing up in this mess, both Palestinian and Israeli.
These people need empowerment to break through their fear.

As it stands, the region just seems like a hotspot for generating and perpetuating fear.

I think the western world, myself included, created this mess and we should all help fix it. Not by giving anyone weapons, stealing from them, trying to baby them, control them, or generating fear, but by trying to empower people through resources such as education, effective trade policies and investing into local trade and infastracture.

It pisses me off that there are so many palestinian refugess waiting for an opportunity to escape that hell hole that we've helped create yet we refuse these to give these people asylum.

It wasn't the 'ordinary everyday' Israelis that live in Israel now that started this current mess. They are just as brainwashed and unfortunate in this situation as are Palestinian people.
Jews on masse lost much of their possesions and livelihoods and were displaced from Europe. Rather than truly helping these people, our governments simply chose to let a massive population immigrate into a country that was already occupied, with full awareness of the probable consequences to the population of Palestinians there. And from then on we have just continued to invest more and more resources into continuing the violence.

I really dislike it when people say things like 'there will be no peace in the middle east'. That is bullshit. Ofcourse there will be peace for the people of Palestine and Israel. We just need to believe it and work towards it. Life is generational and at some point the people living in these countries will get sick of fighting in the arena while the specatators in the colloseum watch and place bets. No one in Israel or Palestine will feel happy, safe, secure or comfortable as long as their neighbour feels fear and insecurity. You can not keep your children safe by killing your neighbours children!!! It just doesnt make sense. The only people that this situation is hurting is the everyday people, and they have the power to take their control back over their situation and livelihood.

The main thing that we could do to help this situation is to stop giving Israel money to kill, stop releasing harmful propoganda and encouraging and brainwashing people to hate, stop buying oil from middle eastern countries and stop selling weapons.

I read a really cool article a while back that i cant find the link for unfortuantely. It was about Israeli and Palestinian women forming cooking groups, where they would share recipes, food and cook together. It really was beautiful. These women realised that they had so much in common. This is one of the reasons i love food so much! Food, humour, music, these things are universal and wonderful ways of spreading the love and building community.

I found these 2 articles from new internationalist
We refuse to be enemies
http://www.newint.org/features/2002/08/01/enemies/

Brothers in peace
http://www.newint.org/features/special/2010/01/01/nine-lives/

These good reason for us to all have hope and there will be peace in the middle east in my lifetime. If you disagree, then i hate to say it, but you are a part of the problem

Hopefully they all kill each other. 2 less crazy groups in the world.

If ww3 starts thanks to those bastards, i hope they all die.

It's like a person getting stung by a bee, retaliating at the hive with a flamethrower, given to him by his neighbors who purchased it with a bank loan. I think "overkill" is too weak a term to describe anything Israel does.

"The main thing that we could do to help this situation is to stop giving Israel money to kill, stop releasing harmful propoganda and encouraging and brainwashing people to hate, stop buying oil from middle eastern countries and stop selling weapons." Sounds kind of idealistic. Israel has to protect itself constantly. The oil will be purchased by others. The weapons will be sold by others. Global warming will continue. We need to stop drilling for oil...everyone.
Many things would change positively.

How many problems has Egypt and Jordan had over the past years with Israel? People that will honor a peace accord can live without worry. Some people do not know honor. Even Syria has been honoring a truce with Israel. Iran is on its way with more Fajrs and rockets. Best thing could happen right NOW is for them to run out in Gaza, because they obviously do not want to stop and obviously want to try and drag more into the conflict. Stop firing missiles into Israel. Look around them. See what others have gained? If Israel were to stop right now, the missiles and such from Gaza would continue; not so the other way around. Call it like I see it.

Who are the enemies of Gaza? Israel. Hamas taking over as a militant group by force has not helped their situation.

Who are the enemies of Israel? I believe a lot more than Gaza.

"The main thing that we could do to help this situation is to stop giving Israel money to kill, stop releasing harmful propoganda and encouraging and brainwashing people to hate, stop buying oil from middle eastern countries and stop selling weapons." Sounds kind of idealistic. Israel has to protect itself constantly. The oil will be purchased by others. The weapons will be sold by others. Global warming will continue. We need to stop drilling for oil...everyone.
Many things would change positively.

How many problems has Egypt and Jordan had over the past years with Israel? People that will honor a peace accord can live without worry. Some people do not know honor. Even Syria has been honoring a truce with Israel. Iran is on its way with more Fajrs and rockets. Best thing could happen right NOW is for them to run out in Gaza, because they obviously do not want to stop and obviously want to try and drag more into the conflict. Stop firing missiles into Israel. Look around them. See what others have gained? If Israel were to stop right now, the missiles and such from Gaza would continue; not so the other way around. Call it like I see it.

Who are the enemies of Gaza? Israel. Hamas taking over as a militant group by force has not helped their situation.

Who are the enemies of Israel? I believe a lot more than Gaza.

The corporate media in the west is influenced by zionists who portray the palestineans as the aggressors, but it is usually Israel who strikes first

Israel create a situation that then provokes a retaliation from the palestineans so that they can then put that in the papers and say the palestineans started it

Its classic thesis, antithesis, synthesis

In the case of the current violence the Israelis want to prevent the Palestineans from making a case for independant nationhood in the UN so they have created this round of violence

They are using their usual tactic of doublespeak where they say they are about something while they are actually about something else by calling themselves the 'Israeli 'Defence' Force' and by calling their invasion of gaza the 'pillar of defence'

The 'pillar' of course being a qabalistic reference to the pillars of Soloman as shown in Freemasonic lodges up and down the US of which many politicians and bankers are members

it's hard for me to comment on political threads nowadays because [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] pretty much says everything that needs to be said, much better than I ever could.

palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg

This picture pretty much says it all. Hamas wants to go back to the 1967 border line, while Israel continues it's policy of racial apartheid. Bulldozing down Palestinian homes and then building Jewish only settlements over the stolen land...are you really going to say that isn't apartheid?

And what's interesting about the whole situation that nobody brings up is that Israel CREATED Hamas. Israel's FBI (Shin Bet) created Hamas in order to play them against the Shi'ite backed Hezbollah. It didn't really work out, and now Israel is dealing with it's own Frankenstein.

muir said:
They also assassinated President Kennedy and his borther as both wanted to create a government controlled currency that would not be printed by private bankers. President Kennedy even passed Executive Order 11110 enabling the treasury to issue silver certificates. A silver backed currency would have undermined the bankers paper fiat currency that is not backed by anything but lies and illusion

This gets brought up a lot but this isn't the real reason JFK was assassinated. JFK was taken out by the CIA because he wanted greater oversight over them after the Bay of Pigs. He was also going after Israel for their hidden nukes, that they had built with intelligence stolen from the US. JFK's brother, Robert F. Kennedy, was taken out as well, he was in the process of making the American Zionist Council (now called AIPAC) register as a foreign agent, and then was killed by a "Palestinian."

Attachments

• palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg
    palestinian-loss-of-land-1946-2010.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: muir
I totally agree @Faltizan

This issue really goes to the heart of everything....it is a battle for the soul of the US

How US citizens think and feel about this issue then determines how their leaders can react to it

The recent missile strike against the Hamas general required INTELLIGENCE gathering and no doubt satellite images which would have come from the US. All this needs time and planning. Israel started this violence NOT the palestineans but of course the zionist influenced media will try and make US citizens think that Palestineans are crazed religious nutjobs and that Israelis are innocent victims

Your maps above illustrate well just how aggressive the expansionist policy of Israel has been. It has ben violently taking land and cleansing it of its inhabitants

You've pointed out how it equates to 'apartheid' which of course brings south africa and its racial segregation to mind but there is another obvious comparison to be made here to the Nazis

It seems to me that Hitler modelled himself on his enemy. He and the rest of germany found out at the Sevres peace treaty that the reason Germany had lost WWI was because the zionists had made a deal with the British government to bring America (US) into the war if the British handed over Palestine. This agreement was called the 'Balfour Declaration' (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration) and it was sent from the Britis Foreign secretary Arthur Balfour to Baron Rothschild who was the head of the British Zionist federation

The Rothschilds are descended from a banker called Meyer Amschel Rothschild who had 4 sons. He sent each of these sons to the 4 biggest cities of Europe to set up their own branches of the Rothschild banking dynasty. They all colluded to help each other get richer and they lent money to governments and even to both sides in various wars. They have become phenomenally wealthy and have intermarried with the aristocracy in various countries and have been given various honours by royalty. They have been linked to groups such as Adam Weishaupt's 'Illuminati' that was banned in bavaria (and went underground infiltrating grand orient freeamsonry) and the hermetic Order of the Golden dawn (the name 'golden dawn' has been in the press recently as it is the name of a far right group in Greece whose leader was recently filmed slapping a female politician on national TV); this later group had many prominant members of british society within it.

These groups had links to the knights templar who had been a crusading group bent on re-taking jerusalem and who excavated under the temple of herod (built on Solomans temple) looking for something. This brings me back to the nazis

The nazis drew on images of the Tuetonic knights to recruit people for their own chivalric order the SS. the teutonic knights were an offshoot of the Templars. Here's a propaganda stamp image:

View attachment 16143

So it seems that there is a weird parallel going on here. Hitler based his armies on the crusader groups that some trace back to Solomans temple. He insisted on racial segregation and that Germans should only marry germans which is something that many jews also do; both groups often stay within their own communties

The jews traditionally made a sacrifice every year of the 'scapegoat' while the nazis made a 'holocaust' which is a greek word meaning: a burnt offering to the gods

The nazis had an occult symbol (the swastika) while israel has an occult symbol (the seal of soloman, often called the star of david)

The nazis said they were the 'master race', while the jews say they are god's chosen people

The nazis invaded swathes of eastern Europe to make living room for their people ('lebensraum') while the israelis have done exactly the same in palestine

The nazis treated certain groups as subhuman ('untermensch') while the israelis do the same to the palestineans and to other peoples. here's an economist article showing the israeli protests and hostility to african immigrants in Israel:

http://www.economist.com/blogs/newsbook/2012/06/israel-and-its-black-immigrants

So it seems that zionists and nazis both express a strong brand of RACISM and ideas of ethnic purity

The nazis had 'ayrian' breeding programmes to keep the aryan blood 'pure' while many jews advocate that jews should only marry other jews to keep the tribe pure

The Nazis were strong believers in the use of propaganda and israel also employs propoganda. Hitler accused the jews of using the 'big lie' technique in blaming Ludendorff for the german loss of WWI. Jewish commentators have accused Hitler of using the big lie technique

Around the time of the preparation of and voting for the UN's 'Partition Plan for palestine' President Truman said this of the pressure from zionist lobby groups:

"The facts were that not only were there pressure movements around the United Nations unlike anything that had been seen there before, but that the White House, too, was subjected to a constant barrage. I do not think I ever had as much pressure and propaganda aimed at the White House as I had in this instance. The persistence of a few of the extreme Zionist leaders—actuated by political motives and engaging in political threats—disturbed and annoyed me."

There are countless Israeli or 'jewish' lobby groups that can be found online. Some of the major players are groups like AIPAC who are an Israeli organisation in America. here's a passage from wikipedia about members spying for Israel:

In April 2005, AIPAC policy director Steven Rosen and AIPAC senior Iran analyst Keith Weissman were fired by AIPAC amid an FBI investigation into whether they passed classified U.S. information received from Franklin on to the government of Israel. They were later indicted for illegally conspiring to gather and disclose classified national security information to Israel.[SUP][36][/SUP][SUP][37][/SUP] AIPAC agreed to pay the legal fees for Weissman's defense through appeal if necessary,[SUP][38][/SUP] but charges were subsequently dropped.[SUP][39][/SUP]
In May 2005, the Justice Department announced that Lawrence Anthony Franklin, a U.S. Air Force Reserves colonel working as a Department of Defense analyst at the Pentagon in the office of Douglas Feith, had been arrested and charged by the FBI with providing classified national defense information to Israel. The six-count criminal complaint identified AIPAC by name and described a luncheon meeting in which, allegedly, Franklin disclosed top-secret information to two AIPAC officials.[SUP][40][/SUP][SUP][41][/SUP]
Franklin pleaded guilty to passing government secrets to Rosen and Weissman and revealed for the first time that he also gave classified information directly to an Israeli government official in Washington. On January 20, 2006, he was sentenced to 151 months (almost 13 years) in prison and fined $10,000. As part of the plea agreement, Franklin agreed to cooperate in the larger federal investigation.[SUP][42][/SUP][SUP][43][/SUP] All charges against the former AIPAC employees were dropped in 2009. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aipac)

The response from its critics has been:

Former Senator William Fulbright, in the 1970s, and former senior CIA official Victor Marchetti, in the 1980s, contended that AIPAC should have registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA).[SUP][30][/SUP] FARA requires those who receive funds or act on behalf of a foreign government to register as a foreign agent. However, AIPAC states that the organization is a registered American lobbying group, funded by private donations, and maintains it receives "no financial assistance" from Israel or any other foreign group (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aipac)

The nazis invaded their neighbours and the Israelis have launched various invasions of their neighbours and are throeatening to do it again in Gaza

The nazis talked about the 'fatherland' and the zionists talk about 'homeland'

The nazis stirred up a lot of anger and hate to motivate people due to persecution against germany; the zionists have also stirred up a lot of anger and hate over the holocaust

Anyone who tries to investigate the holocaust is branded a 'holocaust denier' by the zionists and an 'anti-semite'. Even jewish intellectual Noam Chomsky was branded an 'anti-semite' for arguing for the right of a historian to express their views on the subject. Chomsky wasn't saying he agreed with the historian he was simply making the point that either we believe in freedom of speech or we don't. The zionists it seems don't believe in freedom of speech....they believe only they should be allowed to speak, much like the nazis who also silenced dissenters

The nazis also had all sorts of nasty names they used to throw at anyone who questioned them as well (some of which i've mentioned already i this post)

I have no doubt in my mind that the nazis carried out horrific atrocities against humanity and i genuinly want to see people of all faiths living together in peace. I am not against jews and will take each person as they come and judge them on their individual merits. There are honourable jews like there are honourable christians and honourable muslims and then there are also those with no honour form all these faiths as well

I am speaking out against the people at the top who are manipulating us all both jews and non jews...i'll talk more about these people later and how i don't believe they are practicing jews at all but rather egyptian magicians; see for example their symbol of the eye above the pyramid that they put on the back of the dollar bill that they print through the bank that they privately own and control ie the federal reserve. Would a people that the bible tells us left egypt as slaves really chose the symbol of the pyramid which would surely be to them a symbol of oppression as their symbol? I think not! Unless of course they were using egyptian magick and anyone who has looked into the occult will know this to be true

Here's a thought regarding the images we have all seen of the holocaust....and i have visited buchenwald and various other nazi sites and found them disturbing.....but there's a thought that has occured to me. Many of the images we have seen are of starved people. The Nazis rounded up all their political opponents who they didn't trust. they locked up many communists for example. They also locked up jews because they believed that the jews had stabbed them in the back in WWI by selling them out in secret deals with the british government as i mentioned above.

Germany was fighting a war on two fronts and was facing desperate shortages of supplies. This is why the fighting was so fierce at stalingrad because they were desperate to get their hands on the oil fields that lay beyond. So who would the nazis give their few supplies of food and medicines to? Would they give them to their own front line soldiers and their own people or would they give them to their locked up political prisoners?

So I'm having some trouble telling these two: violent, racist, hypocritical and manipulate groups apart ie zionists and nazis

Not all germans were nazis and not all jews are zionists.....and not all zionists are jews....in fact the inner order are not jews at all i beleive but are rather egyptian magicians hiding behind both jews and christians and manipulating both from behind the scenes....these very same people funded hitler initially as they saw him as a potential barrier to the growth of communism in Europe but he turned on the jews instead which actually then ironically helped their cause for a jewish 'homeland' by creating sympathy for the persecution they faced on whatever scale it occured.

The persecution was horrific and should never have been allowed to happen but neither should the current persecution of the Palestineans be allowed to happen either, especially as they had no part to play in any persecution against european jews

Last edited: