Gaza Missiles and Israeli Air Strikes? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Gaza Missiles and Israeli Air Strikes?

the Syrian people aren't fighting Assad, paid mercenaries from Saudi Arabia and Turkey are.

thanks for clearing that up, how did cavemen get box cutters?

thanks for clearing that up, how did cavemen get box cutters?

I think he is referring to the tora bora cave complex or something similar where 'Al Qaeda' are supposed to have coordinated the attack from

Last edited:
Here's an article about some hacked info that says a UK private defence contractor is being hired by the Israel/US alliance to stage a chemical weapons attack in Syria that can then be blamed on Assad:

Documents allegedly “hacked” belonging to the UK-based defense contractor Britam appear to show the company has been considering an offer from Qatar to use Libyan chemical weapons in Homs, Syria, in order to frame both the Syrian and Russian governments.

The plan involves using Britam's Ukrainian mercenaries and Soviet-era chemical weapon shells brought in from Libya's large, Al Qaeda-linked, Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) controlled arsenals.

“We've got a new offer. It's about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.

We'll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have. They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.

Frankly, I don't think it's a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?

Kind regards
David”

The rest can be seen here:

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/286016.html

Yes Israel uses the holocaust as an excuse for all the crimes they perpetrate

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] you are an idiot and i will spend some energy in the near future to prove that you are so wrong you will be ashamed.

Let us start with this. First wake up call. Who is the Hamas - the "party democratically chosen" in Gaza and which rules the Gaza strip today.

[video=youtube;I1M4eH9Kk7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1M4eH9Kk7I[/video]

Next wake up call, The son of Hamas' founder believe it or not, who prevented many suicide bombings and has worked as a double agent for Israel, "I did what was right to save human lives" - explains what the Islam is about:

[video=youtube;-XYIea9pBA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYIea9pBA8[/video]

And third, the truth in your face: [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] this is what will happen to you if you continue to live in your imagination:

[video=youtube;T6sYvMsCCrQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6sYvMsCCrQ[/video]

After i'll see what you will come up with next, i will choose the proper videos and articles to publish next, since the imagination is very strong with you, i cannot expect what will come out of your head.

@muir you are an idiot and i will spend some energy in the near future to prove that you are so wrong you will be ashamed.

I've watched the videos.

The first one didn't show anyone being killed as it claims, it showed people shooting guns in the air to break up a group.

The second one talks about Hamas as well. Hamas has had to fight to get into power; it has its enemies so of course Fox news will be able to pay people to bad mouth it. if you want to talk about terrorist organisations how about the Israeli government that has killed many civilians for example over a 1000 people in the 2006 Lebanon conflict alone

I can post many pictures of civilians killed by israel but it would be pretty unpleasant. I could also post videos showing the devestation caused to civilians by the Israeli government as well

The third video is a woman talking about her bad experiences, but how many testimonies do you think i could find online criticising the Israeli governments actions?

You have called me an ''idiot'' for saying the following: ''Yes Israel uses the holocaust as an excuse for all the crimes they perpetrate'', so i want to post this newspaper article from jewish paper Haaretz so that you can see that everyone but you knows about the victimhood card:

http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...ting-a-losing-battle-over-victimhood-1.419463

[h=1]Israel is fighting a losing battle over victimhood[/h] [h=2]For years, victimhood speeches by Israeli leaders have succeeded in bringing American Jews to their feet, applauding, and getting them to open their wallets.[/h]
With regard to A.B. Yehoshua's extraordinary remark - that he had "never heard the Jews analyze the Holocaust as a Jewish failure, which was not anticipated" - I can only wonder where the renowned author was when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu waved the "Auschwitz letters"? Yehoshua didn't hear that Netanyahu said that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is the new version of Adolf Hitler? He didn't know that Netanyahu had promised that he would not, under any circumstances, allow Iran to carry out a second Holocaust? Doesn't Yehoshua understand that Shoah equals victimhood - not guilt, not failure, and without any doubt whatsoever - and that the ability to play the victim is a strategic asset with an existential value?
In her new book, "Who is Afraid of Historical Redress: The Israeli Victim-Perpetrator Dichotomy," Dr. Ruth Amir wrotes that the perception of Israeli-Jewish victimhood, which was always present in the Jewish narrative and Jewish thought, became even stronger after the Holocaust and serves to give Israel political legitimacy.
What are your thoughts on this issue? Follow Haaretz.com on Facebook and share your views
Amir, who heads the Department of Multidisciplinary Studies at the Jezreel Academic College (full disclosure: This writer is a member of the college's board of governors ), notes that the fact that Israel sees itself as a victim justifies its aggression and injustice. With the help of guilt-neutralizing mechanisms, Israelis disengage the circumstantial link between an action and its consequences, and absolve themselves of responsibility. That is why they aren't interested in trying to correct injustices and reconcile with their neighbor.
The death of John Demjanjuk recalls the declaration that Shulamit Aloni attributes to the late Prime Minister Golda Meir after the Eichmann trial: "Now, when everyone knows what they did to us, we can do anything we want, and no one has the right to criticize us and tell us what to do." Meir even apparently commented that she would never forgive our enemies for "forcing" us to kill them - another victim-like comment.
Prime Minister Menachem Begin said before the bombing of Beirut during the first Lebanon war that "No country that fought in World War II has any right to preach morality to us, since they did nothing to stop the killing and extermination of the Jews."

Victimhood purifies the victim of any guilt and enables him to request empathy - even if he is the stronger, victorious, occupying party. This duality is the reason that for years, victimhood speeches by Israeli leaders have succeeded in bringing American Jews to their feet, applauding, and getting them to open their wallets.
The problem is that since World War II the language of human rights has been gradually taking the place of the Holocaust in diplomatic and moral discourse. Even in Germany it's getting harder and harder to play the role of occupier-victim. Sigmar Gabriel, the chairman of that country's Social-Democratic Party, who has his eyes on the chancellor's seat, visited Israel and the territories last week and didn't hesitate to write on his Facebook page that in Hebron there is an apartheid regime.
If you remove the Holocaust and victimhood from the debate, Netanyahu's claim that "Israel has the right to defend itself," turns into a double-edged sword. How then, are we meant to respond to the Palestinian leader who will claim: "It's the right of a people without a state to defend itself?"
True, there is a difference. Israel is not threatening to destroy the Palestinians. It is "only" taking their lands and has "only" been holding them under a regime of occupation for 45 years, without basic civil rights. From another perspective, if it's justified to impose sanctions on Iran because it desires nuclear deterrence, why is it forbidden to impose sanctions on Israel so as to stop settlement in the territories?

Remove the Holocaust and victimhood from Israel and then ask yourself: If it's permissible for this country to bomb Iran to free itself from a nuclear threat, then why are the Palestinians forbidden to launch rockets against Israel to free themselves of the occupation? Does Jewish construction in the occupied territories accord with the law and international consensus any more than the Palestinian request to be accepted as a UN member? For how long will the Holocaust save the world's last colonialist government from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, when it is trying to withhold nuclear power from Iran?
Without entering into self-righteous symmetry, it must be said that many of the Palestinians have yet to wean themselves from their addiction to the Nakba (the so-called catastrophe of the creation of the Jewish state ) and their own victimhood. The key to their old house in Sheikh Munis (now Ramat Aviv ) that they wear around their necks will not open the door for them to a Palestinian state.
In this endless battle, the battle over victimhood, everybody loses.

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"There has been Anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"
-- Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp. 121-122.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population."
-- Moshe Dayan, April 1969, Ha'aretz; quoted in Edward Said, 'Zionism from the Standpoint of Its Victims', Social Text, Volume 1, 1979, 7-58.

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

"If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, and only half by transferring them to the Land of Israel, I would choose the latter, for before us lies not only the numbers of these children but the historical reckoning of the people of Israel."
-- David Ben-Gurion (Quoted on pp 855-56 in Shabtai Teveth's Ben-Gurion in a slightly different translation).

david_ben-Gurion.gif
David Ben Gurion
Prime Minister of Israel
1949 - 1954,
1955 - 1963
"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."
-- Golda Meir, statement to The Sunday Times, 15 June, 1969.

"How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."
-- Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.

"Any one who speaks in favor of bringing the Arab refugees back must also say how he expects to take the responsibility for it, if he is interested in the state of Israel. It is better that things are stated clearly and plainly: We shall not let this happen."
-- Golda Meir, 1961, in a speech to the Knesset, reported in Ner, October 1961

"This country exists as the fulfillment of a promise made by God Himself. It would be ridiculous to ask it to account for its legitimacy."

-- Golda Meir, Le Monde, 15 October 1971

golda_meir.gif
Golda Meir
Prime Minister of Israel
1969 - 1974
"We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out!"
-- Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

"[Israel will] create in the course of the next 10 or 20 years conditions which would attract natural and voluntary migration of the refugees from the Gaza Strip and the west Bank to Jordan. To achieve this we have to come to agreement with King Hussein and not with Yasser Arafat."
-- Yitzhak Rabin (a "Prince of Peace" by Clinton's standards), explaining his method of ethnically cleansing the occupied land without stirring a world outcry. (Quoted in David Shipler in the New York Times, 04/04/1983 citing Meir Cohen's remarks to the Knesset's foreign affairs and defense committee on March 16.)

yitzhak_rabin.gif
Yitzhak Rabin
Prime Minister of Israel
1974 - 1977,
1992 - 1995
"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."
-- Menachem Begin, the day after the U.N. vote to partition Palestine.

menachem_begin.gif
Menachem Begin
Prime Minister of Israel
1977 - 1983
"The past leaders of our movement left us a clear message to keep Eretz Israel from the Sea to the River Jordan for future generations, for the mass aliya (=Jewish immigration), and for the Jewish people, all of whom will be gathered into this country."
-- Former Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir declares at a Tel Aviv memorial service for former Likud leaders, November 1990. Jerusalem Domestic Radio Service.

"The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It's that simple."
-- Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, 02/21/1997.

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
-- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

yitzhak_shamir.gif
Yizhak Shamir
Prime Minister of Israel
1983 - 1984,
1986 - 1992
"Israel should have exploited the repression of the demonstrations in China, when world attention focused on that country, to carry out mass expulsions among the Arabs of the territories."
-- Benyamin Netanyahu, then Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister, former Prime Minister of Israel, speaking to students at Bar Ilan University, from the Israeli journal Hotam, November 24, 1989.

benjamin_netanyahu.gif
Benjamin Netanyahu
Prime Minister of Israel
1996 - 1999
"The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they want more"....
-- Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28, 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

"If we thought that instead of 200 Palestinian fatalities, 2,000 dead would put an end to the fighting at a stroke, we would use much more force...."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak, quoted in Associated Press, November 16, 2000.

"I would have joined a terrorist organization."

-- Ehud Barak's response to Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Ha'aretz newspaper, when Barak was asked what he would have done if he had been born a Palestinian.

ehud_barak.gif
Ehud Barak
Prime Minister of Israel
1999 - 2001
"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism, colonialization, or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of militants from the extreme right-wing Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, November 15, 1998.

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many (Palestinian) hilltops as they can to enlarge the (Jewish) settlements because everything we take now will stay ours...Everything we don't grab will go to them."
-- Ariel Sharon, Israeli Foreign Minister, addressing a meeting of the Tsomet Party, Agence France Presse, Nov. 15, 1998.

"Israel may have the right to put others on trial, but certainly no one has the right to put the Jewish people and the State of Israel on trial."
-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 25 March, 2001 quoted in BBC News Online
ariel_sharon.gif
Ariel Sharon
Prime Minister of Israel
2001 - present

http://www.monabaker.com/conflictfacts.htm

FACT:
Israel Is Illegally Occupying Palestine
Under UN Resolution 242, Israel is required by international law to withdraw from all the territories occupied in 1967, including East Jerusalem. The United Nation's General Assembly has repeatedly condemned Israel's occupation of
"You must end the illegal occupation."

Kofi Annan, addressing Israel in a meeting of the UN Security Council, March 12, 2002
the territories as illegal (see UN resolutions 338, 1397, and 1402, among others). Israel's continued occupation of Palestine, sanctioned and maintained by the US, is one of the most serious obstructions to a just and lasting peace in the Middle East.

FACT: Israel Systematically Violates the Human Rights of Palestinians in the Occupied Territories
Each day, Israeli security forces in the West Bank and Gaza violate articles of the 4th Geneva Convention on Human Rights, an agreement that governs wartime rules of engagement and to which Israel is a signatory. Palestinian homes and agriculture fields are routinely demolished to make way for illegal Israeli settlements. Israeli soldiers regularly arrest and detain--often for years-- Palestinians without due process. According to Amnesty International, members of the Israeli security forces regularly use torture and prolonged incommunicado detention against Palestinians.

FACT: The Israeli "Defense" Forces routinely kill children and innocent civilians
According to B'Tselem, the Israeli Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, 1059 of the Palestinians killed from September 29, 2000 though July 20, 2002 were civilians. In comparison, 360 Israeli civilians were killed by Palestinians during this period, in Israel and the Occupied Territories combined. There were also over 108 extra-judicial assassinations of Palestinians during this period -- a war crime according to the Hague Convention of 1907.

"I am a black South African, and if I were to change the names, a description of what is happening in the Gaza Strip and West Bank could describe events in South Africa."

-Archbishop Desmond Tutu
FACT: Israel is an Apartheid State
In Their Own Words...

"If I was an Arab leader I would never make [peace] with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country."

First Prime Minister of Israel, David Ben Gurion

"I don't mind if after the job is done you put me in front of a Nuremberg Trial and then jail me for life. Hang me if you want, as a war criminal. What you don't understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it.

Former Prime Minister of Israel, Ariel Sharon, speaking to Amos Oz, editor of Davar, on Dec. 17, 1982
click here for more quotes

Israel has developed an elaborate system of racial discrimination, embedded in its legal system, exceeding Apartheid South Africa's laws. These laws include the Law of Entry, the Law of Return, the Citizenship Law, the Military Service Law, the Law of Acquisition of Absentee Property, the Law for Acquisition of Land, and a host of legally sanctioned, discriminatory rabbinical rulings.

FACT: Palestinians suffer a severe water shortage due to the Occupation
The Israeli government pursues a grossly discriminatory water policy. Since 1967, the Israeli government has been stealing up to 80% of the groundwater from the"Mountain Reservoir," a group of groundwater aquifers located underneath the mountains of the Occupied West Bank of Palestine, including the Occupied Jerusalem. The Palestinian people are allowed no control of these extensive water resources.
new_refusenik_watch_eng.gif

FACT: Over 1,000 Israelis have refused military service due to the Occupation.

"We will no longer fight beyond the Green Line for the purpose of occupying, deporting, destroying, blockading, killing, starving and humiliating an entire people," declares a petition signed by the reservists.

Did you know...?
*Since the creation of the United Nations in 1945, no country has violated as many UN Security Council Resolutions as the state of Israel. In spite of this fact, Israel, a country slightly smaller than the state of New Jersey, receives nearly 1/3 of the entire annual US Foreign Aid budget.

*As a permanent member of the UN Security Council, the United States has the power to veto any Resolution it wishes, and has used this veto power more than 20 times since 1973, to thwart the will of the Council, and to shield Israel from any consequenses for its actions.

*According to a report released by the Israeli Peace Now movement, the Israeli government spent well over US$533 million in sustaining the illegal Jewish settlements in the occupied territories in 2001, more than half of that amount provided by United States tax-funded economic aid.

http://www.monabaker.com/conflictfacts2.htm
Ten Zionist Obfuscations

OBFUSCATION 1: Israelis and Zionists never target Jews

REALITY
"about 125,000 Jews left Iraq for Israel in the late 1940s and into 1952, mostly because they had been lied to and put into a panic by what I came to learn were Zionist bombs [referring to the bombings done at Synagogues and other areas of Jewish public concentration]" Naeim Giladi, an Iraqi Jew in his book: Ben Gurion's Scandals (Flushing: Glilit Pub.
Co., 1995).

On
November 25, 1940, Zionists attacked with explosives in Haifa Harbor the S.S. Patria carrying illegal Jewish immigrants. The attack was meant to embarrass the British and was also a result of rivalry among Zionist groups. In that incident 268 Jewish immigrants drowned. See these books for details on many more of these issues.

• The Transfer Agreement (Edwin Black)
  • Original Sins (Benjamin Beit-Hallami)
  • Beyond Innocence and Redemption: Confronting the Holocaust and Israeli Power (Dr. Marc H. Ellis)
  • Ben-Gurions Scandals (Noam Giladi)
  • Unholy Alliance (Marc H. Ellis)
  • Ending Auschwitz (Marc H. Ellis)
  • Selected essays in the compendium "Walking the Red Line" (ed. Deena Hurwitz). For example, the essay "Living Comfortably with Taboos" by Rabbi Gary Nitzan-Ginzberg, asserts that many aspects of Zionism in theory and as practiced can be categorized as racist.
  • The Seventh Million (Tom Segev)
  • The Holocaust Industry (Norman Finkelstein)- Perfidy (Ben Hecht)
  • The Holocaust Victims Accuse (Neturei Karta)
  • Ben-Gurion and the Holocaust (Shabbtai Teveth)
  • Zionism in the Age of the Dictators (Lenni Brenner)
  • 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis (Lenni Brenner)
OBFUSCATION 2: "We don't start wars: This war was forced on us. Arafat is responsible for all. He made his strategic decision of terrorism to reach diplomatic achievements by murdering. In this, he chose terrorism." Ariel Sharon, December 2, 2001

REALITY
In a Los Angeles Times column published October 13, Rabbi Michael Lerner wrote:
"The preponderance of responsibility lies with Israel and with an international media that continue to obscure the basic realities facing the Palestinian people, and continue to treat the death of Israeli soldiers enforcing a brutal occupation as somehow more outrageous and barbarous than the killing of many times as many Palestinian teenagers who were resisting the occupation."

See also http://al-awda.org/media/myths.html

OBFUSCATION 3: Zionism is a rational discourse in a world of turmoil

REALITY
" You would like me to look at it objectively. Objectively, I agree: we are only breeding more hatred and violence. You want me to imagine how I would feel if I were a Palestinian. I suppose that if I were, I might want to kill Israelis myself. But I am not objective and I am not a Palestinian. It's not that the lives of Palestinians don't matter to me. But Israeli lives matter more. I know this doesn't sound terribly enlightened. And it certainly doesn't lead to any of the political solutions that we both know are necessary if this horror is going to end." Hillel Halkin ,?Objectivity is morally overrated?, Jerusalem Post,
14 November 2002. Also on the web at
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/A/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1037248935749

OBFUSCATION 4:
Israel is a state like any other state

REALITY
"The Jewish State cannot exist without a special ideological content. We cannot exist for long like any other state whose main interests is to insure the welfare of its citizens." Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, New York Times, 14 July 1992

A 1975 resolution of the Organization of African Unity stated that "the racist regime in occupied Palestine and the racist regime in Zimbabwe and South Africa have a common imperialist origin, forming a whole and having the same racist structure and being organically linked in their policy aimed at repression of the dignity and integrity of the human being."

"In
Israel for example, several laws are explicitly discriminatory. These can be traced back to Israel's foundation in 1948 which, driven primarily by the racist genocide suffered by Jews in Europe during the Second World War, was based on the notion of a Jewish state for Jewish people. Some of Israel's laws reflect this principle and as a result discriminate against non-Jews, particularly Palestinians who had lived on the lands for generations. Various areas of Israeli law discriminate against Palestinians. The Law of Return for instance provides automatic Israeli citizenship for Jewish immigrants, whereas Palestinian refugees who were born and raised in what is now Israel are denied even the right to return home. Other statutes explicitly grant preferential treatment to Jewish citizens in areas such as education, public housing, health, and employment." A report on "Racism and the Administration of Justice", Amnesty International (2001), also found at
http://www.amnestyusa.org/stoptorture/racismreport.pdf.

OBFUSCATION 5: Israeli leaders tell the truth when speaking about the Israeli Palestinian Conflict

REALITY
Binyamin Netanyahu, a leader of the Likud Party and an ex-prime minister of Israel had an interesting advice to Israelis. He was giving a speech to dozen's of Likud Party members in Eilat. The Israeli newspaper Haaretz (
7/15/01) reported that: "...giving his audience a bit of advice on how to deal with foreign interviewers [Netanyahu said]: 'Always, irrespective of whether you're right or not, you must always present your side as right.' "

OBFUSCATION 6:
Israel is a reliable ally and a true friend of the US

REALITY
Time and time again,
Israel has been shown to be a strategic liability for America and counter to America's national interest. By being associated with Israel's actions, America's standing in the entire Muslim world is damaged.

Israel routinely spies on the United States and carries out espionage and political assassinations on the soil of America's allies.

And on
June 8, 1967, with no other combat taking place nearby, Israeli warplanes and torpedo boats repeatedly attacked the U.S. intelligence ship Liberty off the Sinai coast, killing American sailors and wounding 171. Though Israel insists the attack was an accident, abundant evidence has surfaced that Israel deliberately attacked the ship, fearing it would monitor Israeli preparations for an attack on the Golan Heights the next day. In 1991, columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak discovered that the US embassy in Beirut had intercepted Israeli radio traffic in which an Israeli pilot reported: "It's an American ship." The Israeli command ignored the report and ordered the pilot to press the attack.

Even in commercial areas important to a few in the US, Israel has become a major competitor of the US by selling American technology given free to Israel to others (this includes military and military related high tech sales which are now Israel's biggest exports).

Research has also shown that
Israel's cost to US taxpayers ranged from a few hundred billion dollars to nearly $4 Trillion.

OBFUSCATION 7: Israel seeks peace based on International law

REALITY
" It seems almost inevitable that the United States will initiate new peace efforts, but it is unlikely that real progress can be made on any of these issues as long as Israel insists on its settlement policy, illegal under international laws that are supported by the United States and all other nations. There are many questions as we continue to seek an end to violence in the
Middle East, but there is no way to escape the vital one: Land or peace?" President Jimmy Carter, Washington Post, November 26, 2000

Israel is currently in violation of 69 UN Security Council resolutions and countless UN General Assembly resolutions.

OBFUSCATION 8: Zionism was a rational response to anti-Semitism of
Europe

REALITY
Zionism and Nazism were twins in their narrow nationalism and even collaborated against the public. The Zionists thus found no reason not to collaborate with the Nazis in the mid-thirties to rid
Europe of its Jews. The details of this transfer agreement were given by Edwin Black's book, The Transfer Agreement: the Untold Story of the Secret Pact Between the Third Reich & Jewish Palestine (New York: Macmillan Publishing Co., London: Collier Macmillan Publishers, 1984). After commencement of attacks on Jews under German control, the British, in the hope of easing the pressure for increased immigration into Palestine, proposed that thousands of Jewish children be admitted directly into Britain. Ben-Gurion, the recognized leader of labor Zionism at the time was absolutely against the plan, telling a meeting of Labour Zionist leaders on 7 Dec. 1938:

"If I knew that it would be possible to save all the children in Germany by bringing them over to England, and only half of them by transporting them to Eretz Yisrael, then I would opt for the second alternative. For we must weigh not only the life of these children, but also the history of the People of Israel" Lenni Brenner, The Iron Wall: Zionist Revisionism from Jabotinsky to Shamir (Zed Books, 1984). cites as reference no. 23: Yoav Gelber, ' Zionist Policy and the Fate of European Jewry (1939-42)' Yad Vashem Studies, vol. XII, p. 199.

Below are two other relevant quotes.

"It is inconceivable from a physical point of view, that a Jew born to a family of pure Jewish blood over several generations can become adapted to the spiritual outlook of a German or a Frenchman. A Jew brought up among Germans may assume German customs, German words. He may be wholly imbued with that German fluid but the nucleus of his spiritual structure will always remain Jewish, because his blood, his body, his physical-racial type are Jewish ... And a man whose body is Jewish can not possibly mold within himself the spirit of a Frenchman ... It is impossible for a man to become assimilated with people whose blood is different than his own" Vladimir Jabotinsky (ideological father of Sharon's Likud party), ?A Letter on Autonomy, 1904', reprinted in Brenner, 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis (New Jersey: Barricade, 2002) p. 10.

"Wherever I went, I began to see Jews, and the more I saw, the more sharply they became distinguished in my eyes from the rest of humanity. Particularly the Inner City and the districts north of the
Danube Canal swarmed with a people, which even outwardly had lost all resemblance to Germans. And whatever doubts I may still have nourished were finally dispelled by the attitude of a portion of the Jews themselves. Among them there was a great movement, quite extensive in Vienna, which came out sharply in confirmation of the national character of the Jews: this was the ZIONISTS (emphasis in original)" Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, reissue edn (Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1998), p. 56.

OBFUSCATION 9: Zionists tried to accomodate the native people in their colonization efforts

REALITY
" Zionist colonization, even the most restricted, must either be terminated or carried out in defiance of the will of the native population. This colonization can, therefore, continue and develop only under the protection of a force independent of the local population ? an iron wall which the native population cannot break through. This is, in toto, our policy towards the Arabs." Vladimir Jabotinsky, "The Iron Wall: We and the Arabs" First published in Russian under the title "O Zheleznoi Stene" in Rasswyet,"
November 4, 1923. Translated by Lenni Brenner. It can be downloaded at
http://www.marxists.de/middleast/ironwall/ironwall.htm

"There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist." Golda Meir statement to the Sunday Times,
15 June, 1969.

Gideon Levy, Ha'aretz,
3 November 2000:

"Terrible things were done [even] after the War of Independence, too; for example, in the town of Majdal in 1950. ...Some 10,000 Palestinians lived in Majdal before the war ....In 1949, Yigal Allon demanded "to transfer all the Arab inhabitants." Ben-Gurion objected. An inter-ministerial committee for the "transfer of Arabs from place to place" -- yes, we had one of those as well -- decided to thin out the population somewhat; another ministerial committee -- "on abandoned property" -- decided to settle Majdal with Jews. From committee to committee, Majdal was "Judaized," until, with 2,500 Jewish residents, it became known as Migdal-Ad. In December 1949, more Arabs were deported so as to vacate a few more houses -- "abandoned property" -- for a few more discharged soldiers. The IDF made the life of those Arabs who remained a misery, hoping they'd get the message. The new commanding officer of the Southern Command, Moshe Dayan, rekindled the ideas of his predecessor, Yigal Allon. 'I hope that perhaps in the coming years, there will be another opportunity to transfer these Arabs [170,000 Israeli Arabs - G.L.] out of the Land of Israel,' he said at a meeting of the Mapai faction, outlining its ideas while in uniform. Dayan backed up his words with actions: He submitted a detailed proposal for "the evacuation of the Arab inhabitants of the town of Majdal." the chief of staff agreed and Ben-Gurion authorized the plan. The government was circumvented, the Histadrut labor federation objected, and Rabin informed the residents. The transfer began at the beginning of 1950, although the "official operation" took off in June. There were still those who spoke of dispersing the Arabs around the country; in the end, they were deported to Gaza. They were loaded onto trucks and dropped off at the border -- "deliveries," as they were termed. Just to remind you again, the state already existed. The last delivery of 229 people left for Gaza on October 21. Back in Israel, the officials pondered over how to distribute the "abandoned" houses, most of which went to individuals who had some political clout. In 1956, Migdal-Ad changed its name to Ashkelon. To this very day, the former residents of Majdal live in the shacks and shanties of the refugee camps in Gaza. But, there were also incidents in which they shot -- oh, how they shot -- and didn't weep at all. And lied. This is the picture that emerges from the chapter about the Israeli press at the time of the Kibiya affair, which expresses the dark side of the then already five-year-old state: no longer a community struggling to establish a country, but an orderly, victorious state, thought of as a democracy, with David Ben-Gurion, who lies, poker-faced, and its press, which brazenly conceals scandalous information from its readers and even lies knowingly - all for the glory of the State of Israel."

OBFUSCATION 10: Asking for Palestinian refugee return is unreasonable and is not conducive to peace

REALITY
http://www.al-awda.org/therefugeeprimer/
http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2003/651/op11.htm

Compiled by Mazin Qumsiyeh

Answer to the Haaretz article:
http://www.hybridstates.com/2010/11...e-the-holocaust-was-a-self-inflicted-tragedy/
[h=1]Haaretz op-ed (in reverse): Peace requires that Jews realize the Holocaust was a self-inflicted tragedy[/h] by Yaniv Reich on November 4, 2010

OK, that headline is deliberately and falsely sensationalistic in order to grab your attention. Unfortunately, I believe Moshe Arens’ motivation for making an extremely similar statement about the Nakba reflects a far more insidious objective than simple attention grabbing.
A couple days ago, Haaretz published a revolting verbal attack on what was probably the most consequential moment in Palestinian history. He wrote:
It is true that the Arab population of Palestine suffered grievously during [Israel's War of Independence]. But it is also beyond doubt that this tragedy was brought on them by the decisions taken by the Arab leadership. It is essential that this part of the history of Israel’s War of Independence, of the “Israeli narrative” if you like, be taught in our schools to Jewish and Arab children alike. And if true peace is ever to reign among Israel and its Arab neighbors, it is important that the Arabs recognize that what they call the Nakba was a self-inflicted tragedy.
Is it possible that Moshe Arens has failed to read Benny Morris’ The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, in which Morris meticulously documents with Israeli government archives, the systematic expulsion of Palestinians from their homes and villages? I don’t believe it is possible that Arens does not know this history, which suggests he is deliberately distorting the tragic history of the Nakba, an action on par with the most vile Holocaust deniers.
Just to be clear about what the Nakba was, here was Morris’ summary statement in his book:
“Above all, let me reiterate, the refugee problem was caused by attacks by Jewish forces on Arab villages and towns and by the inhabitants’ fear of such attacks, compounded by expulsions, atrocities, and rumors of atrocities—and by the crucial Israeli cabinet decision in June 1948 to bar a refugee return. . . . The policy was to prevent a refugee return at all costs…. In this sense, it may be fairly said that all 700,000 or so who ended up as refugees were compulsorily displaced or ‘expelled.’ ”
These refugees are, today, still refugees with almost no prospect for the realization of basic inalienable rights to property and citizenship that accrue to every other refugee population. Such is the state of the world that even to suggest that these rights be respected by the so-called “Jewish and democratic” state is to be considered a radical, anti-Semite, or worse.
Yet it is fine in mainstream Israeli thought (note: Arens is certainly a rightist, but his thoughts are common currency among the mainstream Israeli population) to publish (even in a supposedly center-left newspaper) not only a blanket denial of Jewish responsibility for the Nakba, but an attack on the victims of Jewish aggression, who are blamed for their own victimization. The rapist blames the short skirt, as always.
What Arens fails to mention is that by the time the so-called War of Independence started, hundreds of thousands of Palestinians had already been ethnically cleansed from their homes. This cleansing campaign had begun in November 1947, and by the time Israel declared independence and the Arab armies became involved, 175,000 Palestinians from over 30 villages had either been expelled or fled from fear of Jewish violence.
For Arens to argue that each of these 175,000 victims, or the other 625,000 some odd victims of ethnic cleansing that came after May 15th, 1948, inflicted this tragedy on themselves is a form of dangerous, ahistorical denial on an intellectual par with blaming the Jewish leadership for allowing the Jews to be gassed in Hitler’s ovens.
It must be condemned in the strongest possible terms. For the sake of peace and justice.

Another article:

http://www.wideasleepinamerica.com/2012/01/israeli-trivialization-of-holocaust.html
[h=2]Thursday, January 5, 2012[/h] [h=3]The Shoah Must Go On:
The Exploitation of Victimhood and the Israeli Trivialization of the Holocaust
[/h]

Orthodox children wearing outfits intended to invoke the Holocaust during a rally in Jerusalem, Dec. 31, 2011. (Photo: AP/Bernat Armangue)

Shortly after reading Phil Weiss' "Trivializing the anti-Semitism charge" post on Mondoweiss, I came across this new Daily Beast article about the Israeli habit of trivializing the Holocaust. The article stems from the recent ultra-Orthodox rallies in Jerusalem which mimicked and exploited iconic Holocaust imagery to protest "an effort by secular Israelis to roll back gender segregation on some bus lines and in certain neighborhoods—a dispute that has surged in recent weeks."

The article's author, Dan Ephron, writes that "even as Israel zealously guards the memory of the genocide, many Israelis invoke it frivolously in a manner that can seem shocking to outsiders and might even be illegal in some countries (the EU has a provision against trivializing the Holocaust, as do several European countries individually)."

The litany of "misuses" of Holocaust analogies and references is familiar:
In its more benign form, Israelis might talk about the 1967 line that divides Israel and the West Bank as "the Auschwitz border," or equate Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with Adolf Hitler. Bauer recalls that during Israel’s Lebanon war in 1982, Prime Minister Menachem Begin famously likened the blockade against PLO leader Yasir Arafat in Beirut to the siege on Hitler's bunker near the end of World War II.​
That Ephron uses the word "benign" to describe these ridiculous comparisons is either proof of his own trivialization of the very thing he is seeking to sanctify or, more likely, evidence that he just doesn't know the definition of the word "benign" (kindly, generous, gentle, benevolent). Surely, a benign reading of Ephron's word choice would be to assume he meant "banal" instead (i.e. commonplace, mundane, trite, bromidic, clichéd).

He continues,
...it's not uncommon to hear Israelis refer to other Israelis as Nazis as well. Jewish settlers regularly use the term against Israeli soldiers in the West Bank, as when troops are sent to dismantle unauthorized outposts. The late Yeshayahu Leibowitz, a well-known left-wing intellectual, once described settlers as “Judeo-Nazis.” Israeli traffic cops occasionally complain they’re called Nazis by the motorists they pull over.​
Holocaust historian and Yad Vashem academic adviser Yehuda Bauer explains to Ephron, "People in Israel misuse the Holocaust in politics and other areas all the time," lamenting, "The comparisons tend to dilute the real significance of the Holocaust."

Still, the comparisons abound. Just today, a new headline at Ha'aretz reveals that Israeli Justice Minister Yaakov Neeman has "a very hostile attitude toward the media, reportedly calling Haaretz 'Der Sturmer' - the Nazis' propaganda paper."

After quoting the ever-inane Abe Foxman and describing a new effort in the Knesset to enact anti-trivialization legislation, Ephron ends with another quote from Bauer:
"Israel is a traumatized society that is thrown back onto the trauma all the time," he tells The Daily Beast. "When a society is traumatized like that, any opponent or perceived enemy is immediately equalized with the worst enemy Israel ever had."​
Read that again. There are two important aspects of Bauer's observation.

First is the unassailable truth that the idea of perpetual and singular victimhood pervades Jewish Israeli society (and perhaps the American and European Jewish communities at large).

Peter Beinart, in his much-discussed 2010 New York Review of Books article, noted "In the world of AIPAC, the Holocaust analogies never stop, and their message is always the same: Jews are licensed by their victimhood to worry only about themselves."

Last year, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu used a nearly identical formulation in his speech to an obsequious U.S. Congress. "As for Israel, if history has taught the Jewish people anything, it is that we must take calls for our destruction seriously," he bellowed. "We are a nation that rose from the ashes of the Holocaust. When we say never again, we mean never again. Israel always reserves the right to defend itself."

As this writer has pointed out before, Netanyahu's turn of phrase is ironic considering the title of former Knesset speaker Avraham Burg's 2008 book, "The Holocaust Is Over; We Must Rise From Its Ashes," in which Burg exposes the purpose of playing the victim. "Victimhood sets you free," he writes.

Furthermore, over thirty years ago, in 1980, Israeli journalist Boaz Evron put it another way: "If we assume the world hates us and persecutes us, we feel exempted from the need to be accountable for our actions towards it."

Though Bauer, as quoted in Ephron's article, suggests that Israel is "thrown back onto trauma all the time," Israeli professor and historian Avi Shlaim addressed that particular formulation almost exactly three years ago as Israeli bombs, bullets, and white phosphorus tore Gaza and hundreds of Palestinian men, women, and children to shreds. He wrote in The Guardian:
As always, mighty Israel claims to be the victim of Palestinian aggression but the sheer asymmetry of power between the two sides leaves little room for doubt as to who is the real victim. This is indeed a conflict between David and Goliath but the Biblical image has been inverted - a small and defenceless Palestinian David faces a heavily armed, merciless and overbearing Israeli Goliath. The resort to brute military force is accompanied, as always, by the shrill rhetoric of victimhood and a farrago of self-pity overlaid with self-righteousness. In Hebrew this is known as the syndrome of bokhim ve-yorim, "crying and shooting".​
Seven months before that, in May 2008, Uri Avnery observed that
the Palestinians are suffering from several cruel strokes of fate: The people that oppress them claim for themselves the crown of ultimate victimhood. The whole world sympathizes with the Israelis because the Jews were the victims of the most horrific crime of the Western world. That creates a strange situation: the oppressor is more popular than the victim. Anyone who supports the Palestinians is automatically suspected of anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial.​
The second interesting aspect of Bauer's concluding quote is that the Nazis, who were in power from 1933 to 1945, are described as "the worst enemy Israel ever had." Israel was founded in 1948. Bauer is clearly - though perhaps unconsciously - equating "Israel" with "Jews" and utilizes his own Holocaust reference to reimagine history and erase Palestinian existence altogether.

In so doing, Bauer conforms his worldview to the epitome of Netanyahu's Zionist chauvinism: Israel is a "Jewish State" that rose from the ashes of the Holocaust, rather than one built - violently, colonially, and deliberately - atop the ruins of Palestine.

UPDATE: Obviously, though not mentioned in the above piece, the foremost authority, commentator and critic of the Zionist misuse/overuse/exploitation of the Holocaust is Professor Norman Finkelstein, author of The Holocaust Industry.

The use and manipulation of the Holocaust trope and how it was and is still being exploited by neoconservative warmongers (first with regard to the invasion of Iraq and now with the drumbeat to war with Iran) was comprehensively and expertly examined by Gary Kamiya in a piece entitled "The boys who cry 'Holocaust'", published by Salon.com on November 22, 2011. I cannot recommend this article more highly. It is phenomenal.

The subject, along with the "anti-Semitism charge," is also examined excellently in Israeli filmmaker Yoav Shamir's documentary Defamation.

Here's a clip from Defamation featuring Finkelstein:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qcWIaYJGlOQ

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], you are nothing but a spoiled middle class boy sitting on your ass all day long trying to make internet sensations and claiming some really stupid things, crying all day long while not even lifting a finger to change the reality. I'm done with you.

@muir , you are nothing but a spoiled middle class boy sitting on your ass all day long trying to make internet sensations and claiming some really stupid things, crying all day long while not even lifting a finger to change the reality. I'm done with you.

Lol

I work actually and very hard for that matter

I'm also doing plenty to change reality. One of the key areas i see things needing to improve in is awareness and i do my bit to spread info about

I think that people in the US and UK are waking up in big numbers as to how their media and governments are being controlled by zionists such as the Rothschilds

A couple of examples would be Michael Chertoff ex head of US homeland security whose mother was a mossad agent and Emanuel Rahm who is mayor of Chicago and was one of Obama's main advisors, whose father was a member of the Israeli terrorist group Irgun who planted bombs against the British; his older brother, Ezekiel, is an oncologist and bioethicist at the National Institutes of Health, and his younger brother, Ari, is the CEO of William Morris Endeavor, a talent agency who the character of the same name in the TV show 'Entourage' was based on

These guys and others have clear links with Israel....but what are they? Are they americans or israelis and is the interests of Israelis the same as the interests of americans because i see a conflict of interests there

Its going to be interesting to see what will happen when people in the US and the UK realise that they are being controlled and manipulated by zionists who want to take away their soveriegnty and place them under the control of a centralised government which the zionist bankers will control....but only if they can disarm the americans first!

Last edited:
Lol

These guys and others have clear links with Israel....but what are they? Are they americans or israelis and is the interests of Israelis the same as the interests of americans because i see a conflict of interests there

Its going to be interesting to see what will happen when people in the US and the UK realise that they are being controlled and manipulated.........

you know the interests of California and New York are not exactly the same either.

Funny, I see Israel much the way I see the UK, Canada and Australia, I kinda wish they had a vote in the Senate (OMG i am for world government)

BTW this kind of name calling is not nice.

@muir , you are nothing but a spoiled middle class boy sitting on your ass all day long trying to make internet sensations and claiming some really stupid things, crying all day long while not even lifting a finger to change the reality. I'm done with you.

you know the interests of California and New York are not exactly the same either.

Yes but california doesn't get new york embroiled in endless conflict in the middle east

Funny, I see Israel much the way I see the UK, Canada and Australia, I kinda wish they had a vote in the Senate (OMG i am for world government)

Israel would simply veto any moves to bring peace in the middle east, much the same as the Israeli controlled US constantly blocks moves by the UN to bring peace

Lets have a look at the US vetos in the UN:

[h=1]List of UN Security Council resolutions vetoed by the USA, 1972 - 2002[/h] (Russia has used their veto TWICE) [h=1]Year: Resolution Vetoed by the USA[/h] 1972 Condemns Israel for killing hundreds of people in Syria and Lebanon in air raids.
18 resolutions. 6 resolutions (1982 to 1983). 2 resolutions. 2 resolutions. 8 resolutions (1992 to 1999). -- NO WAR ON IRAQ! DEMONSTRATE, ORGANISE, STOP THE WAR. http://stopwar.org.uk/
1973 Afirms the rights of the Palestinians and calls on Israel to withdraw from the occupied territories.
1976 Condemns Israel for attacking Lebanese civilians.
1976 Condemns Israel for building settlements in the occupied territories.
1976 Calls for self determination for the Palestinians.
1976 Afirms the rights of the Palestinians.
1978 Urges the permanent members (USA, USSR, UK, France, China) to insure United Nations decisions on the maintenance of international peace and security.
1978 Criticises the living conditions of the Palestinians.
1978 Condemns the Israeli human rights record in occupied territories.
1978 Calls for developed countries to increase the quantity and quality of development assistance to underdeveloped countries.
1979 Calls for an end to all military and nuclear collaboration with the apartheid South Africa.
1979 Strengthens the arms embargo against South Africa.
1979 Offers assistance to all the oppressed people of South Africa and their liberation movement.
1979 Concerns negotiations on disarmament and cessation of the nuclear arms race.
1979 Calls for the return of all inhabitants expelled by Israel.
1979 Demands that Israel desist from human rights violations.
1979 Requests a report on the living conditions of Palestinians in occupied Arab countries.
1979 Offers assistance to the Palestinian people.
1979 Discusses sovereignty over national resources in occupied Arab territories.
1979 Calls for protection of developing counties' exports.
1979 Calls for alternative approaches within the United Nations system for improving the enjoyment of human rights and fundamental freedoms.
1979 Opposes support for intervention in the internal or external affairs ofstates.
1979 For a United Nations Conference on Women.
1979 To include Palestinian women in the United Nations Conference on Women.
1979 Safeguards rights of developing countries in multinational trade negotiations.
1980 Requests Israel to return displaced persons.
1980 Condemns Israeli policy regarding the living conditions of the Palestinian people.
1980 Condemns Israeli human rights practices in occupied territories. 3 resolutions.
1980 Afirms the right of self determination for the Palestinians.
1980 Offers assistance to the oppressed people of South Africa and their national liberation movement.
1980 Attempts to establish a New International Economic Order to promote the growth of underdeveloped countries and international economic co-operation.
1980 Endorses the Program of Action for Second Half of United Nations Decade for Women.
1980 Declaration of non-use of nuclear weapons against non-nuclear states.
1980 Emphasises that the development of nations and individuals is a human right.
1980 Calls for the cessation of all nuclear test explosions.
1980 Calls for the implementation of the Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples.
1981 Promotes co-operative movements in developing countries.
1981 Affirms the right of every state to choose its economic and social system in accord with the will of its people, without outside interference in whatever form it takes.
1981 Condemns activities of foreign economic interests in colonial territories.
1981 Calls for the cessation of all test explosions of nuclear weapons.
1981 Calls for action in support of measures to prevent nuclear war, curb the arms race and promote disarmament.
1981 Urges negotiations on prohibition of chemical and biological weapons.
1981 Declares that education, work, health care, proper nourishment, national development, etc are human rights.
1981 Condemns South Africa for attacks on neighbouring states, condemns apartheid and attempts to strengthen sanctions. 7 resolutions.
1981 Condemns an attempted coup by South Africa on the Seychelles.
1981 Condemns Israel's treatment of the Palestinians, human rights policies, and the bombing of Iraq.
1982 Condemns the Israeli invasion of Lebanon.
1982 Condemns the shooting of 11 Muslims at a shrine in Jerusalem by an Israeli soldier.
1982 Calls on Israel to withdraw from the Golan Heights occupied in 1967.
1982 Condemns apartheid and calls for the cessation of economic aid to South Africa. 4 resolutions.
1982 Calls for the setting up of a World Charter for the protection of the ecology.
1982 Sets up a United Nations conference on succession of states in respect to state property, archives and debts.
1982 Nuclear test bans and negotiations and nuclear free outer space. 3 resolutions.
1982 Supports a new world information and communications order.
1982 Prohibition of chemical and bacteriological weapons.
1982 Development of international law.
1982 Protects against products harmful to health and the environment .
1982 Declares that education, work, health care, proper nourishment, national development are human rights.
1982 Protects against products harmful to health and the environment.
1982 Development of the energy resources of developing countries.
1983 Resolutions about apartheid, nuclear arms, economics, and international law. 15 resolutions.
1984 Condemns support of South Africa in its Namibian and other policies.
1984 International action to eliminate apartheid.
1984 Condemns Israel for occupying and attacking southern Lebanon.
1984 Resolutions about apartheid, nuclear arms, economics, and international law. 18 resolutions.
1985 Condemns Israel for occupying and attacking southern Lebanon.
1985 Condemns Israel for using excessive force in the occupied territories.
1985 Resolutions about cooperation, human rights, trade and development. 3 resolutions.
1985 Measures to be taken against Nazi, Fascist and neo-Fascist activities .
1986 Calls on all governments (including the USA) to observe international law.
1986 Imposes economic and military sanctions against South Africa.
1986 Condemns Israel for its actions against Lebanese civilians.
1986 Calls on Israel to respect Muslim holy places.
1986 Condemns Israel for sky-jacking a Libyan airliner.
1986 Resolutions about cooperation, security, human rights, trade, media bias, the environment and development. 8 resolutions.
1987 Calls on Israel to abide by the Geneva Conventions in its treatment of the Palestinians.
1987 Calls on Israel to stop deporting Palestinians.
1987 Condemns Israel for its actions in Lebanon.
1987 Calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon.
1987 Cooperation between the United Nations and the League of Arab States.
1987 Calls for compliance in the International Court of Justice concerning military and paramilitary activities against Nicaragua and a call to end the trade embargo against Nicaragua. 2 resolutions.
1987 Measures to prevent international terrorism, study the underlying political and economic causes of terrorism, convene a conference to define terrorism and to differentiate it from the struggle of people from national liberation.
1987 Resolutions concerning journalism, international debt and trade. 3 resolutions.
1987 Opposition to the build up of weapons in space.
1987 Opposition to the development of new weapons of mass destruction.
1987 Opposition to nuclear testing. 2 resolutions.
1987 Proposal to set up South Atlantic "Zone of Peace".
1988 Condemns Israeli practices against Palestinians in the occupied territories. 5 resolutions (1988 and 1989).
1989 Condemns USA invasion of Panama.
1989 Condemns USA troops for ransacking the residence of the Nicaraguan ambassador in Panama.
1989 Condemns USA support for the Contra army in Nicaragua.
1989 Condemns illegal USA embargo of Nicaragua.
1989 Opposing the acquisition of territory by force.
1989 Calling for a resolution to the Arab-Israeli conflict based on earlier UN resoltions.
1990 To send three UN Security Council observers to the occupied territories.
1995 Afirms that land in East Jerusalem annexed by Israel is occupied territory.
1997 Calls on Israel to cease building settlements in East Jerusalem and other occupied territories.
1999 Calls on the USA to end its trade embargo on Cuba.
2001 To send unarmed monitors to the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
2001 To set up the International Criminal Court.
2002 To renew the peace keeping mission in Bosnia. The US of A: helping to make the world a fairer place.

Lets see if Apone wants to give me a thumbs down for another factual post like he did for my last one

Also to give Israel a seat in the senate is to help legitimise the international bankers (lead by the Rothschilds) that the american war of independence was fought in the first place to eject from the colonies. Here is what benjamin franklin had to say about it:

"In one year, the conditions were so reversed that the era of prosperity ended, and a depression set in, to such an extent that the streets of the colonies were filled with the unemployed... The colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and other matters had it not been that England took away from the colonies their money which created unemployment and dissatisfaction. The viability of the colonists to get power to issue their own money permanently out of the hands of King George III and the international bankers was the prime reason for the revolutionary war. "

BTW this kind of name calling is not nice.

Have you noticed how the people who support the zionist bankers always resort to insults and ridicule? This is because they know that what i'm saying is true and they have nothing left

Why its a bad idea to legitimise the bankers: look at the economy! That's what happens when you leave them in charge of the money supply!

Here's some quotes from famous people about the international bankers (lead by the Rothschilds), taken from this website: https://prof77.wordpress.com/the-20...rs-famous-quotes-about-international-bankers/

“The bank hath benefit of interest on all moneys which it creates out of nothing.” – William Paterson, founder of the Bank of England, 1694
de Tracy

“A theft of greater magnitude and still more ruinous, is the making of paper money; it is greater because in this money there is absolutely no real value; it is more ruinous because by its gradual depreciation during the time of its existence, it produces the effect which would be proration of the coins. All those iniquities are founded on the false idea the money is but a sign.”- Count Destutt de Tracy, 1754-1836
“If ever again our nation stumbles upon unfunded paper, it shall surely be like death to our body politic. This country will crash.”- George Washington, 1732-1799
Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

“The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from its profits or so dependent on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class.” . . . “Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” - Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild, 1744-1812
“All the perplexities, confusion and distresses in America arise not from defects in the constitution or confederation, nor from want of honor or virtue, as much from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation.” - John Adams, 1735-1826, letter to Thomas Jefferson.
Thomas Jefferson

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” . . . “Paper is poverty. It is the ghost of money and not money itself.”- Thomas Jefferson, 1743-1826
“History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.” – James Madison, 1751-1836
Napoleon Bonaparte

“When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes… Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.” – Napoleon Bonaparte, 1769-1821, a sympathizer for the international bankers, turned against them in the last years of his rule.
“Nothing but widespread suffering will produce any effect on Congress… Our only safety is in pursuing a steady course of firm restriction – and I have no doubt that such a course will ultimately lead to restoration of the currency and the re-charter of the bank.” - Nicholas Biddle, (1786-1844), Banker and American financier
Andrew Jackson

[Speaking about international bankers] “You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning.” . . . “If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.”- President Andrew Jackson, 1829-1837
“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832) and U.S. Senator, from a speech given on May 27, 1836
“The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.” – “Coningsby, the New Generation”, Benjamin Disraeli, first Prime Minister of England, 1844
Daniel Webster

“Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring classes of mankind, none has been more effective than that which deludes them with paper money.” . . . “We are in danger of being overwhelmed with irredeemable paper, mere paper, representing not gold nor silver; no sir, representing nothing but broken promises, bad faith, bankrupt corporations, cheated creditors and a ruined people.” – Daniel Webster, circa 1845, leading American statesman
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.” – Economic Sophisms, Frederic Bastiat 1801-1850
I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe.Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln

“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war.” – Abraham Lincoln – In a letter written to William Elkin, 1860
“The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity. ” – Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865
Asassination

“If this mischievous financial policy, which has its’ origins in North America, shall be endured down to a fixture, then that government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off its debt and be without debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous without precedence in the history of the world. The brains and the wealth of all countries will go to North America. That country must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.” – Editorial in the Times of London, 1862
“The money power preys upon the nation in times of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, and more selfish than bureaucracy.” – Abe Lincoln, 1864

Salmon P. Chase

“My agency, in promoting the passage of the National Banking Act was the greatest financial mistake in my life. It has built up a monopoly which affects every interest in the country.” – Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court and Advisor to Lincoln, Salmon P. Chase, 1864

Otto von Bismarck

“The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained in one block and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination over the world. The voice of the Rothschilds prevailed… Therefore they sent their emissaries into the field to exploit the question of slavery and to open an abyss between the two sections of the Union.” – Otto von Bismarck, German chancellor, 1865
“The death of Lincoln was a disaster for Christendom. There was no man in the United States great enough to wear his boots…I fear that foreign bankers with their craftiness and their torturous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America, and use it systematically to corrupt modern civilization. They will not hesitate to plunge the whole of Christendom into wars and chaos in order that the earth shall become their (the bankers’) inheritance.” – Chancellor of Germany, Otto Von Bismarck, 1865
“I went to America in the winter of 1872-1873 to secure, if I could, the passage of a bill demonetizing silver. It was in the interest of those I represented – the governors of the Bank of England, to have it done. By 1873 gold coins were the only form of coin money.” – Earnest Seyd, Agent for the Bank of England, 1873
Baron Nathan Mayer de Rothschild

“I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man that controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.” Baron Nathan Mayer de Rothschild, 1840-1915
James Buel

“It is advisable to do all in your power to sustain such prominent daily and weekly newspapers, especially the Agricultural and Religious press, as will oppose the Greenback issue of paper money and that you will also withhold patronage from all applicants (for loans) who are not willing to oppose the government issue of money…To repel the act creating bank notes, or to restore to circulation the government issue of money will be to provide the people with money and will therefore seriously affect our individual profits as bankers and lenders. See your congressman at once and engage him to support us, that we may control legislation.” – James Buel, American Bankers Association, 1877
James Garfield

Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce. And when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.” – President James Garfield, 1881. He was assassinated just weeks after making this statement.
“We will answer their demand for a gold standard saying to them, ‘You shall not press down upon the brow of labor this crown of thorns; you shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of gold’.” . . . “The money power denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes.”- William Jennings Brian, 1896
William McAdoo

“The fact is that there is a serious danger of this country becoming a Pluto-democracy; that is, a sham republic with the real government in the hands of a small clique of enormously wealthy men, who speak through their money, and whose influence, even today, radiates to every corner of the United States.” – William McAdoo, 1912 – President Wilson’s national campaign vice-chairman, wrote in Crowded Years
A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.President Woodrow Wilson , The New Freedom, 1913.
Woodrow Wilson

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the Nation and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the world – no longer a Government of free opinion no longer a Government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men…. Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” – The New Freedom, President Woodrow Wilson, 1913 (after signing into passage the Glass Owen Act of 1913 that established the Federal Reserve System)
American Bankers Assoc.–still at it in 2008

“On September 1st, 1894, we will not renew our loans under any consideration. On September 1st, we will demand our money. We will foreclose and become mortgagees in possession. We can take two-thirds of the farms west of the Mississippi as well, at our own price…Then the farmers will become tenants, as in England.” – 1891 American Bankers Association Memo, recorded as testimony in the Congressional Record, April 29th, 1913
“This act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the president signs this bill, the ‘invisible government’ by monetary power will be legalized. The people may not know it yet, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed…The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking bill.” – Rep. Charles Lindbergh Sr. (R, MN), father of the famed aviator, just prior to the passage of the Glass Owen Act that established the Federal Reserve System. (The bill was literally snuck through the congress on Dec. 22, 1913. Many senators had already left for the holidays after being reassured by the leadership that nothing would be done on the bill until after they returned from their Christmas recess the following January. All evidently believed that the congressional session had been legally retired for their customary holiday break, but this certainly could be construed as a ruse. And so it transpired that on December 22, 1913, under the shepherding of President Wilson and certain congressmen of both sides of the political spectrum, and with at least 27 Senators absent on holiday recess, the Federal Reserve Act passed. The bill provided for a privately owned central bank, disguised as the Federal Reserve System, to not only issue this nation’s currency but to charge interest against that currency. Today we owe our currant national debt to the bank corporations that privately own the Federal Reserve Bank, with the exception, that is, of the debt paper the Fed regularly sells to other nations like China. The Fed accepts dollar reserves from foreign customers and sells them US government bonds in return. This is how the Federal Government borrows from foreign lenders. Some even suggest this is why we are loosing control of our country.)
Charles Lindbergh Sr.

“To cause high prices all the Federal Reserve Board will do will be to lower the rediscount rate producing an expansion of credit and rising stock market, then when business men are adjusted to these conditions, it can check prosperity in mid career by raising the rate of interest. It can cause the pendulum of a rising and falling market to swing gently back and forth by slight changes in the discount rate, or cause violent fluctuations by greater rate variation and in either case, it will possess inside information as to financial conditions and advanced knowledge of the coming change, either up or down. This is the strangest and most dangerous advantage ever placed in the hands of a special privilege class by any government that ever existed. The system is private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other peoples’ money. They know in advance when to create panics to their advantage, and they also know when to stop panic. Inflation and deflation work equally well for them when they control finance.” – Rep. Charles Lindbergh Sr. (R. MN), 1914
Lewis McFadden

“Every effort has been made by the Federal Reserve Board to conceal its power but the truth is the Federal Reserve Board has usurped the government of the United States. It controls everything here and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will. No man and no body of men is more entrenched in power than the arrogant credit monopoly which operates the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks. These evil-doers have robbed this country of more than enough money to pay the national debt. What the Government has permitted the Federal Reserve Board to steal from the people should now be restored to the people.”- Rep. Lewis McFadden, (D PA) Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee, 1914 (McFadden rose from office boy to become cashier and then President of the First National Bank in Canton Ohio. For 12 years he served as Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency, making him one of the foremost financial authorities in America. He fought continuously for fiscal integrity and a return to constitutional government.)
“They have created a super state controlled by international bankers and international industrialists acting together to enslave the world for their own pleasure.” – Rep. Lewis McFadden, (D PA) Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee, 1914