cover.jpg

Reactions: Skarekrow
Untitled.jpg
conspiracy,

Dan Rather
July 20 at 2:40pm ·

"Follow the money!"

It's the first thing you learn as a new police detective, a beginning prosecutor, or a cub reporter.
And it's a lesson you dare not forget.

Money is often the fuse that ties the smoke to the fire.

Stellar reporting from Bloomberg that the Special Counsel Robert Mueller is looking at a wide expanse of President Trump and his family's business dealings is a big development and one that has, and should have, Mr. Trump feeling the heat.

The more you dig into the digits, the more you are likely to find inconsistencies or much worse, especially in a freewheeling and never scrutinized family real estate empire like Mr. Trump's.

Remember how defiantly the President has refused to release his tax returns.
Remember the "red line" on just this scope of inquiry that he laid out in his interview yesterday with the New York Times.

Remember all the shady associations with Russian money and his descent into - and remarkable resurrection from - bankruptcy.
Remember that it was just reported that former campaign manager Paul Manafort was in debt 17 million dollars to Russian interests before he took a job with the Trump campaign. (I gave you a few extra spaces after the period to let that fact sink in).

Trump has categorically denied any collusion with Russia, or even knowledge of any of the high level conversations between his family and staff and representatives of the nation that attacked our democracy.

Mr. Trump's credibility right now is not exactly rock solid, but even granting this is the case, what happens when the spotlight turns to hard evidence in dollars and cents?

When you turn over a rock, you can't put back all the critters that start crawling out.

Reactions: James and Stu
Untitled.jpg
bill o'reilly

upload_2017-7-29_9-45-35.png

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
upload_2017-7-30_13-45-20.png

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
upload_2017-8-3_14-10-17.png
LGBT

He’s such a fucking snake oil salesman.
Karma is going to make him a starving, disabled, poor Muslim, who will grow up under threat of being bombed by the US only to discover he is gay and must be put to death or live the rest of his life as a lie.
lol

Sorry my schadenfreude takes over with Trump.

Reactions: Stu
Untitled.jpg

white house a dump

Untitled.jpg
opioid

Untitled.jpg
Nuclear Arsenal

One of my best friends growing up is in the Air Force now...he flies on whatever plane it is that takes off and sends out the nuclear launch signals and coordinates a strike....I guess in case NORAD get obliterated...since I’m sure it’s a first strike target for just about anyone.
He’s got a special key and everything...
He is not a Trump fan.

Reactions: Stu and acd
20638504_467619536956171_4289256027845644015_n.png

Reactions: Stu