Forum Messenger

donaldmull

Donor
Feb 22, 2011
MBTI
ESFJ
Enneagram
The Protector
What would be sweet if there was a way to make it so you can instant message someone on the forum while you are viewing the site.

ya it can be like facebook chat

ya it can be like facebook chat
Kinda yea. I just think it would another way to communicate with other members. I would be willing to do research on this. I think it would "spice" up forums! :)

I like the idea as well, My current form of forum IM is repping people, but now that is not an option lol.

I like one-on-one discussions with other members while we are borwsing.

I like the idea as well, My current form of forum IM is repping people, but now that is not an option lol.

I like one-on-one discussions with other members while we are borwsing.
I am glad you do :) Just hope it goes through!

As long as I can put myself on invisible, or actually better yet "do not disturb"

As long as I can put myself on invisible, or actually better yet "do not disturb"
well, some users would probably never use it. I honestly think it would be a good thing

This is a cool idea. :) I'm for it as long as, as [MENTION=3255]Sali[/MENTION] said, there is an invisible option.

perhaps something that you can " Opt In"

This is a cool idea. :) I'm for it as long as, as @Sali said, there is an invisible option.

Actually I'd want a do not disturb option instead of invisible now that I've thought about it. Or both would be fine too.

Yeeaaah this would be so cool! :D

do we still have a forum chat here?

could do a chat also, I was just pointing along like a one on one chat instead of the private messages

I did a quick google search and I found this. Is something like that possible, [MENTION=1]Deathjam[/MENTION]?

What would be sweet if there was a way to make it so you can instant message someone on the forum while you are viewing the site.
yes that would be incredible actually.

Not sure how to get that started lol

I would suggest discussing it with a mod, probably Deathjam, since he's the tech admin. :D

perhaps. I just do not know what others will think

[MENTION=1]Deathjam[/MENTION], what do you think?