Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX

B1yiTLvIEAI9J45.jpg

Dear sweet Jesus, you people are beautiful.

Still waiting my ladies.

:m071: i don't even know why i was dragged into this thread... :m196: if i remember correctly im just a lurker.. liking every posts :p

i'd still go with @Sandie33 she has amazing out of this world sweets to offer me :D

I am in shock. I just got my first ever Like from @Peppermint. It must be the new avatar. Everybody knows that using a shirt as a scarf is sexy as fuck. Nobody can resist. Nobody.

View attachment 31296

Now let's take a sunset stroll on the beach while listening to the waves and the sea breeze.

IMG_1949.JPG

And then we will spend the night gazing into one another's eyes as we reveal our souls. What was once a silly crush has blossomed into a torrid love affair between soul mates. The world will never be the same.

@atree
@Sandie33 I totally ship you with @CosmicINFJ The astrological discussion between you two -- Your Moon in His House. Hawwwt

Oh that's whose Moon has been in my house. If I had a dollar for every time someones Moon has been in my house, maybe I could afford to buy her dinner :) :)

Last edited:
I think @Dragon has soo many crushes for and received.. @Wyote is blanket banning them. Why ? #possesive.

Ok Puts on Grown up voice.

Thankyou
@Wyote for keeping this forum a good place. I know many others appreciate the hard work you do for this forum. yeah for once @Milktoast Bandit I am not tagging you. It's because of wyote and others threads like this happen and aren't just "cola" adverts or whatever bs some trolls want to post/spread. I think @ruji saw what I mean.

Whoa and you all thought I joked all the time... Ok @Milktoast Bandit get the car and meet me round back. I don't want @Sandie33 or @Sadie seeing us leave together. I am still wearing the same clothes and @atree and @invisible will talk. I'm not even gonna mention @Vicarious @hush (bad santa) @Jet @Free @Gist @CindyLou or @bellisima

If I missed you out ? Same reason as @Stu and @Scientia too emotional for me to types your names..

#gossips.. ;) lol

(in the car milkys making out with ..... insert name here.. ) to be continued......

I think @Dragon has soo many crushes for and received.. @Wyote is blanket banning them. Why ? #possesive.

Ok Puts on Grown up voice.

Thankyou
@Wyote for keeping this forum a good place. I know many others appreciate the hard work you do for this forum. yeah for once @Milktoast Bandit I am not tagging you. It's because of wyote and others threads like this happen and aren't just "cola" adverts or whatever bs some trolls want to post/spread. I think @ruji saw what I mean.

Whoa and you all thought I joked all the time... Ok @Milktoast Bandit get the car and meet me round back. I don't want @Sandie33 or @Sadie seeing us leave together. I am still wearing the same clothes and @atree and @invisible will talk. I'm not even gonna mention @Vicarious @hush (bad santa) @Jet @Free @Gist @CindyLou or @bellisima

If I missed you out ? Same reason as @Stu and @Scientia too emotional for me to types your names..

#gossips.. ;) lol

(in the car milkys making out with ..... insert name here.. ) to be continued......

Is this it? Is this the conclusion to this thread? You and @Milktoast Bandit are going to sneak out back and ride off into the sunset while being trailed from behind with some punny quips and dad jokes? Do we all get on stage and bow after this?

Is this it? Is this the conclusion to this thread? You and @Milktoast Bandit are going to sneak out back and ride off into the sunset while being trailed from behind with some punny quips and dad jokes? Do we all get on stage and bow after this?

He is in the car making out with someone else.. how can you toy with me like this ? #monsteratree bad pirate captain..

I think this thread is only just beginning, and despite my heartache I am glad. I am a happy for Milky (lie) and I only applied for a gun to start a new hobby.. lol

It's you isn't it in the car ? that's why milky had my inhaler.. omg.. (tears)

He is in the car making out with someone else.. how can you toy with me like this ? #monsteratree bad pirate captain..

I think this thread is only just beginning, and despite my heartache I am glad. I am a happy for Milky (lie) and I only applied for a gun to start a new hobby.. lol

It's you isn't it in the car ? that's why milky had my inhaler.. omg.. (tears)

:m194: What?!

I've seen what he does to trees. NO THANK YOU. :m077:

Almost. It's petering out. Slowing down, like a train getting ready to pull into a station. Relief is near...

I hear a rumor that @Milktoast Bandit is starting a Christmas party.. It's supposed to be a private party, but I think he should invite everyone.. I am easy about it. No stress. He can see who he wants. I am cool with it...

I'm over it. I've blocked him. No one would go to his party anyway. Defo for sure not me. I don't care if he has pizza. He never has pizza or beer. He's awful. I don't like to talk down an ex - check my posts.

was it you in the car ? just tell me now. I am ok about it (starts to cut up shrek and donkey photo..)

:tearsofjoy:

@James you need to up your spy game :p you need new binoculars? :tonguewink: