Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX

:tearsofjoy:

@James you need to up your spy game :p you need new binoculars? :tonguewink:

so it was you ? was it you ? I'm cool I'm not bothered at all . He can see who he wants. he never wears deodorant. check his threads.. it's true.

I don't even care. no one will go. There is no party. forget him. I have. totally.

I'm on board with this designation

winking-santa-business.jpg

dscn63411.jpg

so it was you ? was it you ? I'm cool I'm not bothered at all . He can see who he wants. he never wears deodorant. check his threads.. it's true.

I don't even care. no one will go. There is no party. forget him. I have. totally.

:m071: goodness me! no it wasn't me.. maybe it was @hush.. they seem to have those inside jokes about oils and stuff :m066:

:m071: goodness me! no it wasn't me.. maybe it was @hush.. they seem to have those inside jokes about oils and stuff :m066:

Well, I never! :p Milky posted that for all and sundry to see! And then promptly bleach from their memories...

I live life with my shirt off. That said, whenever I am faced with a predicament such as this, I reach for the greasiest, maximum strength topical ointment I have available. I put a massive glob on my palm and smear it onto my smartphone. Problem is, and I don't know if anyone else has this problem as well, my guinea pig, Hector gets excited at the sound of the opening tube and squeaks and scurries around. Of course, this gets the cat all worked up and it starts chasing Hector. Well, I have to dive onto the davenport to avoid the madness taking place under foot. Resting in such comfort, I lay down. Well, my greasy phone slides out of my hands and onto my chest. I keep trying to pick it up, but the greasy topical ointment prevents such an action and I just end up scooting my greasy phone across my belly and chest. With Hector squealing around in fear, I pick him up a lay him beside me. The cat does not approve and jumps on my greasy chest to get at Hector. When I push him off he scratches my greasy nipples and I let out a yelp. But I fear not, because the ointment should prevent infection though it does nothing for the cat and guinea pig hair that sticks to me. So I get up to take a shower. The cat bites Hector and I hear his cries as the water just beads up and rolls off of me. I give up and wait for the ointment to absorb into my flesh.

This happens quite frequently because this forum has a nasty problem of trailing from thread topics. So frustrating...

I don't know @bellisima I didn't get a good view. he's done this before. It's deliberate.

I don't even care now. I am NOT going to his party. Never. No. No way. Looserville. It will be boring. I don't care anyway. he's the loser here. It's sad.

I miss him.... :(

Well, I never! :p Milky posted that for all and sundry to see! And then promptly bleach from their memories...

why did i enjoy reading that... :flushed::fearful:

I don't know @bellisima I didn't get a good view. he's done this before. It's deliberate.

I don't even care now. I am NOT going to his party. Never. No. No way. Looserville. It will be boring. I don't care anyway. he's the loser here. It's sad.

I miss him.... :(

i know deep inside you want to be invited to @Milktoast Bandit's party... :p he'll be back like he summoned me in the do not derail thread..

will there be topical ointments there?:joycat:

@Aether and I are dating in real life in case it wasn't obvious. :p He's amazing. <3
It was painfully obvious, heh. So much so that I wouldn't dare tease him here without first acknowledging you. Soooo glad that I don't have to keep this in any longer!

*whew*

Lots of love to you both. ❤

*edited errors

Last edited:
Last edited: