Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
Was there ever a part 2 to this thread?

Rules:

Rule 1: don't talk about this, except in the thread (cwutididthere?)
Rule 2: [strikethrough]don't[/strikethrough] please use me, [strikethrough]I'm an emotionless person who cannot love or be loved.[/strikethrough]
This is impossible.
Rule 3: create lulz

As in we guess who you have a crush on (obviously @ruji because who doesn't?)...

You guess who I have a crush on (this is trickier because it changes so frequently)...

Or we in general guess who has crushes on who (i.e. @slant and @dang's hand or @Milktoast Bandit and @Milktoast Bandit)???

264200__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+dash_shipping_animated_twidash_disney_shipper+on+deck_now+kiss_tangled.gif

@Milktoast Bandit and @James

Their bromance is breathtaking.​

Last edited:
So you tried to 'out' us @atree.. the thing is we are both in love with the same lady and don't know what to do about it.. No Not Flavus.. ok well maybe a little bit..

Yes, there is something about @Flavus Aquila ... though he isn't a lady

It's @Sandie33 you're both in love with, isn't it?
:mpoke:

Yes, there is something about @Flavus Aquila ... though he isn't a lady

It's @Sandie33 you're both in love with, isn't it?
:mpoke:

@Sandie33 is wonderful but she has 'another' not @Milktoast Bandit either. this whole forum is a web of people hooking up. I should have said 24 seconds was my PB. This is why I am still single.. I am too honest. Who is your BFF on here then ? I will go @Wyote yeps that's who it is.

It's the authority thing isn't it ? (sobs quietly) :)

@Sandie33 is wonderful but she has 'another' not @Milktoast Bandit either. this whole forum is a web of people hooking up. I should have said 24 seconds was my PB. This is why I am still single.. I am too honest. Who is your BFF on here then ? I will go @Wyote yeps that's who it is.

It's the authority thing isn't it ? (sobs quietly) :)

@Wyote is definitely my BFF. :)