Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Forum crush guessing game. Part DEUX

this thread is getting ... @atree wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied ? :( I have 28 seconds free next week, and I am ready to tackle my PB. Romance huh ?
I never have any luck and I try soo hard. (that's Shakespeare)

Last rumor (I mean fact) @bellisima and @brightmoon but also .... @Free and @Wonky Oracle (in the library with the Katana - @Jet saw the whole thing)

on a secret note .. for a friend lol ? Oversize pyjama's. whoa ...

Night all. x

pajamas-woman-flannel-skeleton-skull-pajamas.jpg

this thread is getting ... @atree wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied ? :( I have 28 seconds free next week, and I am ready to tackle my PB. Romance huh ?

I got 26 seconds. Show me what you got.

Last rumor (I mean fact) @bellisima and @brightmoon but also .... @Free and @Wonky Oracle (in the library with the Katana - @Jet saw the whole thing)

Night all. x

I need those Jammies in my lyfe!!!!!

Aww yeah, reverse it again! reverse it all night long... wait what?
IDK what i'm doing.
Shhhh...just lie there and enjoy the ride...you are in good hands, good veiny hands ;)

We assumed that was a bottle of Fiji water but it is actually a bottle of Ruji ... essence.

Night all. x

:m075::m082: