For ENFPs and those who love them | INFJ Forum

For ENFPs and those who love them

frozen_water

Community Member
Aug 11, 2008
MBTI
INTP
I was conversing a bit with your administrators here, and Shai Gar/TheLastMohican gave me an ok to make this thread, even though it's pretty much blatant advertising. Thanks guys :).

A new ENFP forum just started up, and can be found at http://www.enfpforum.com/enfpforum/

It's only about a month or so old, and has something like 8-10 consistently active members, so chances are you haven't heard about it at all yet. I know I'm not an ENFP, but they've taught me remarkable amounts about how to understand and associate with people in real life, so I'm trying to help them build a forum in the INxx-dominated internet, as a way of sort of giving back to them. The people there, so far, are extremely intelligent... but seem very friendly, want to learn, like new people, etc. So if you're ENFP, or just want to learn more about/interact with and enjoy ENFPs, we'd be thrilled to have you :).

Last edited:
Made me realise how great the interface on this forum is

oh, yeah, which reminds me: any suggestions that you guys have, please let me know, haha. I'll pass them along gladly.

The owner of the site decided not to use VBulletin (like virtually all the MBTI forums, and I think most forums in general, do), because it was too constricting. Classic ENxP, eh? haha. He instead chose an open-source program, which would allow for greater customization later, but sacrifices some of the perks of having full-fledged software now.

I don't know the intricacies of the software, but my guess is that the forum-section of it is probably pretty customizable... so any interface-advice would be met gladly, I believe.

It's hard to get ENFPs to commit to ANYTHING or to be consistent with something. lol.
My twin sister is an ENFP. ^_^

It's hard to get them to do anything that wasn't their idea. That's true, even more so than it is to get an INFP to do anything that wasn't their idea.

I was conversing a bit with your administrators here, and Shai Gar/TheLastMohican gave me an ok to make this thread, even though it's pretty much blatant advertising. Thanks guys :).

A new ENFP forum just started up, and can be found at http://enfpforum.com/enfpforum/Forum.aspx

It's only about a month or so old, and has something like 8-10 consistently active members, so chances are you haven't heard about it at all yet. I know I'm not an ENFP, but they've taught me remarkable amounts about how to understand and associate with people in real life, so I'm trying to help them build a forum in the INxx-dominated internet, as a way of sort of giving back to them. The people there, so far, are extremely intelligent... but seem very friendly, want to learn, like new people, etc. So if you're ENFP, or just want to learn more about/interact with and enjoy ENFPs, we'd be thrilled to have you :).

See this is the correct way to advertise, ie ask us 1st.

Right if you want tips on making a more active forum, then here's a few

Sitemaps, submit them to major search engines(here's googles webmasters page for starters http://www.google.com/webmasters/) vbulletin has a mod that automates this process, i don't know if theres something similar for your software.

Also as probably your main source of traffic atm will come from searches, its good that already your 2nd on a search for "enfp forum", the problem is that it links to http://www.enfpforum.com/
As the url says enfpforum, but there's no forum there. i know there is a forum link top left, but its rather small, most people will click the search result expect a forum, not see a forum, think the site is crap and move on, you lost a potential member there.

either make the forum link more visible, or while there's no content at your landing page, point http://www.enfpforum.com/ to the forums.

lastly the main forums home, most people new to forums will stay around if they see threads that they are interested in, the column thats shows thread title is small and shoved off to the right if you could make that wider move visible, it would help, example:

enfp.jpg

oh one more thing, sign up for woopra its live stats tracking, its in closed beta atm, it may take a while to be approved(if they still accepting new sign up's)but it give you tons of info to help make you site better.

Thank you very much :). Great suggestions! I'll pass them along to sbalbom, who owns the site, right away.

An ENFP forum?

F*ck yeah! It's about damn time. :m059:

EDIT:

Deathjam said:
See this is the correct way to advertise, ie ask us 1st.

Oops. Does that mean I shouldn't have put the link to infpverse in my sig? (And I thought I was being subtle about it. :/ ).

Last edited:
haha. It's actually a pretty short registration (I thought?). At least, it should be. Everyone knows you can't hold an ENFP's attention for long, lol.

Woah we have a forum?!?!?!?

Brilliant!

That link does not work for me :(

*facepalms*

That's because the owner redirected the URLs so that the portion of the site that shows up when you google "enfp forum" actually links to the forum, lol. I forgot that that mixed up the link I posted here, too.

I'll give it a go, even though ENFPs sometimes seem to not like me for some reason .__.

It's all good, haha. INTPs like you just fine (I remember you from INTPf), and I'm the other admin over there ;). Sbalbom (site owner) seems like a pretty cool guy, too.

Is it still messed up? How was it broken before? Apparently I'm using a different browser than everyone else or something, and am not experiencing the same problems.

Is it still messed up? How was it broken before? Apparently I'm using a different browser than everyone else or something, and am not experiencing the same problems.

Thanks Frozen_water and I want to say thanks to the INFJforum gods who allowed this thread. We have a link up to you guys.

Everything is up and running now. Just try the domain name.

Hey Deathjam. Thanks for the advice. I'm a I'm trying to do what you said. Hopefully I'll have an upgrade up by next weekend. I am totally not a programmer...