First be armed | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

First be armed

A person in the US, in this day and age, hearing about all the stuff coming out in the media, who is armed with self reliance, calculated confidence and cautiousness would likely be armed with a gun
Which means that...?

England got rid of its guns and the nwo didn't kill a million peeps.

Which means that...?

It means: 'be smart...hold onto your guns until we sort this mess out with the international bankers and their associates'

nyt gun.JPG

It means: 'be smart...hold onto your guns until we sort this mess out with the international bankers and their associates'

smart :p

This notion that gun owners are protecting the freedoms of Americans is just advertizing for gun manufactures..
The National Rifle Association has rallied gun owners – and raised tens of millions of dollars – campaigning against the threat of a national database of firearms or their owners. But in fact, the sort of vast, secret database the NRA often warns of already exists, despite having been assembled largely without the knowledge or consent of gun owners. It is housed in the Virginia offices of the NRA itself. The country’s largest privately held database of current, former, and prospective gun owners is one of the powerful lobby’s secret weapons, expanding its influence well beyond its estimated 3 million members and bolstering its political supremacy.
That database has been built through years of acquiring gun permit registration lists from state and county offices, gathering names of new owners from the thousands of gun safety classes taught by NRA-certified instructors and by buying lists of attendees of gun shows, subscribers to gun magazines, and more,

http://www.buzzfeed.com/stevefriess/how-the-nra-built-a-massive-secret-database-of-gun-owners

Oh the New York Times huh?

How many times have i said that the NYT is a mouthpiece for the globalists of the CFR (Council On foriegn Relations)? Yes that same NYT that lied about the syrian gas attack and then retracted its story and who is now lying to try to sell world war three to the american (US) public (see clip below) wants you to believe that people are getting rid of their guns (and subconsciously that you by implication should too!)

Horseshit

I'm telling you that paper wants to sell the ground out from underneath you.....it would lead you to hell if it could

[video=youtube;cc5hvKs2MqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc5hvKs2MqU#t=30[/video]

Oh the New York Times huh?

How many times have i said that the NYT is a mouthpiece for the globalists of the CFR (Council On foriegn Relations)? Yes that same NYT that lied about the syrian gas attack and then retracted its story and who is now lying to try to sell world war three to the american (US) public (see clip below) wants you to believe that people are getting rid of their guns (and subconsciously that you by implication should too!)

Horseshit

I'm telling you that paper wants to sell the ground out from underneath you.....it would lead you to hell if it could

[video=youtube;cc5hvKs2MqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc5hvKs2MqU#t=30[/video]

All sources that are not agreeing w muir are obviously NWO owned.

There's just one problem with this idea Stu and that is that it is the Department of Homeland Security who is buying up all the guns, ammo and military hardware. They are buying armoured cars, billons of bullets and shotguns shells as well as military grade body armour and automatic weapons

It ain't the public that's filling the coffers of the gun makers...its the government

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...o-go-with-their-1-6-billion-bullet-stockpile/

[h=1]Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile[/h]
https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2...curity-to-purchase-25-million-shotgun-rounds/

[h=1]Homeland Security to Purchase 25 Million Shotgun Rounds[/h]
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ent-homeland-security-buying-so-many-bullets/

[h=1]Why is the Department of Homeland Security buying so many bullets?[/h]
The Homeland Security Department wants to buy more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in the next four or five years.

David Rockefeller in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June 1991 thanked the CFR-controlled mass media elitists for maintaining their secrecy while reiterating his agenda for a New World Order:

We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries.

[video=youtube;QJNgm4kM24s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJNgm4kM24s[/video]

Last edited:
What is OT?

[Redacted]

Also and just to ask the question, why exactly don't we won't an armed populace. Sure they're are more shooting but I bet we have less stabbings and the difference can be accounted for by the fact that we Americans are violent savages.

It reminds me of Crimea, if any country regardless of size or military might invaded even the smallest and remotest of american regions the local populace would have unloading into the invaders. Say what you want about gun control but having a gun in the hands of every man woman and child twice tends to have diplomatic affect on any would be aggressors.

Last edited:
You don't need a NYT or media source to hear about anything the NRA does; they're rather blatant in their approach. They think every American should have a gun, including kids. Let's see... 400+ million people buying hardware that costs at least $200. Who's side does it sound like they're really on again?

What do you think about this recommendation from Machavelli? I know that the Sikh religion actually requires its followers to possess daggers, which while considered largely ceremonial are related to early maxims about being prepared to challenge oppression in more than ways than simply opinion and words.

Weapons, firearms? Fuck yes.

I have several of both. If I had a family, I'd have more.

I've had two friends get burglarized in this little happy town with a very low crime rate. One was tied up by gun wielding meth-heads and they were deciding whether or not to kill him, they didn't.

Other one, drunk frat looking guy had broken into buddy's home with his pregnant wife asleep, smashing out the porch lights first. Was welcomed by my friend holding a .45 Sig Sauer P220 to his face until the cops arrived.

Weapons, firearms? Fuck yes.

I have several of both. If I had a family, I'd have more.

I've had two friends get burglarized in this little happy town with a very low crime rate. One was tied up by gun wielding meth-heads and they were deciding whether or not to kill him, they didn't.

Other one, drunk frat looking guy had broken into buddy's home with his pregnant wife asleep, smashing out the porch lights first. Was welcomed by my friend holding a .45 Sig Sauer P220 to his face until the cops arrived.

If you have to resort to violence, you've failed the humanity test.

Old Testament, NT refers to New Testament, neither of which refer to gun control.

Also and just to ask the question, why exactly don't we won't an armed populace. Sure they're are more shooting but I bet we have less stabbings and the difference can be accounted for by the fact that we Americans are violent savages.

It reminds me of Crimea, if any country regardless of size or military might invaded even the smallest and remotest of american regions the local populace would have unloading into the invaders. Say what you want about gun control but having a gun in the hands of every man woman and child twice tends to have diplomatic affect on any would be aggressors.

No one invaded the cirmea though. The crimean government voted to join russia and then they held a public referendum through which the crimean people voted to join russia

You don't need a NYT or media source to hear about anything the NRA does; they're rather blatant in their approach. They think every American should have a gun, including kids. Let's see... 400+ million people buying hardware that costs at least $200. Who's side does it sound like they're really on again?

As i said to Stu earlier in the thread its the government who are buying all the harware

If you have to resort to violence, you've failed the humanity test.

The people i'm concerned about (the shadow government) don't care about the humanity test...in fact they spit in the face of the humanity test everyday

:D good summing up there, they're all rapists too