Fi and authenticity | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Fi and authenticity

In 10 years the top posts here will still be about Fi and Hitler.

INFJ-forum.png

What a fun thread!
Basically you are correct. Fi types are terrible, awful, selfish people. And Fe types are moral and selfless. Hope that helps!

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

But are they GENUINELY and AUTHENTICALLY terrible, awful, selfish people?

Exactly. Truly, genuinely, awful, selfish people. Now everyone can congratulate themselves for being correct and better human beings with a nice circle jerk.

In my daily working life I meet a lot of XXFP types. I rarely find any of them genuine. All the people who I think are deeply fake and hypocritical is usually some sort of Fi type, especially XSFPs. Very often they seem to have values that many other people would consider warped/immoral or downright selfish but many Fi types seem to think that these same values make them "real" or something.

Would someone explain to me how Fi in MBTI came to be so closely aligned to genuineness and authenticity? I honestly just don't see or get it.

Personal bias?
Mislabeling everyone you dislike as an XXFP?
Random misfortune of meeting only sociopathic XXFPs?

Mislabeling everyone you dislike as an XXFP?
Random misfortune of meeting only sociopathic XXFPs?

Whenever I read "XXFP" my dumb brain thinks 'introverted feeler working in the adult industry'. :laughing:

Whenever I read "XXFP" my dumb brain thinks 'introverted feeler working in the adult industry'. :laughing:

Me, too sometimes.

But it should be: XXXFP

or maybe it means "Straight Edge Feeling Perceiver".

sxe1-660x400.png

@acd

This is only half of the whole comic. Anyway I was thinking maybe I'll adapt a whole story from it in tribute to the INFJ forum :laughing: