Fi and authenticity | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Fi and authenticity

I'm just here to say that the stereotyping in the OP goes against my stereotypical INFJ need for harmony.

I have nothing more to add.
of70q.jpg

It seems she joined the forum in 2009 exclusively to complain about xxfps

As you can see

Pretty much same thread, years ago
Ahh... it's funny, I kind of had the same vent about my former workplace, except that it was:

Fe = spineless cowards.

I'm pretty sure that most of the time when somebody deices that they 'don't like' a particular function, it's just a cipher for arbitrary shit they hate.

Ahh... it's funny, I kind of had the same vent about my former workplace, except that it was:

Fe = spineless cowards.

I'm pretty sure that most of the time when somebody deices that they 'don't like' a particular function, it's just a cipher for arbitrary shit they hate.
Yep. I mean... It's hard to like what's different from you. That's why we have to develop tolerance in order to become a mature human being as well as empathy.

What is this?
:disappointed: Publicity failure.

Something I came up with April last year to satirise my tendency of publicly defending underdog 'arseholes' on this forum who most other people disliked, because even belligerent/unlikable people deserve a fair shake.

I think it's a very Fi tendency, so I thought it would be ironic if OP ended up benefiting from it.

I think I gave out badges to about twenty people here at one point, until sass brought it down from the inside by usurping my leadership over the issue of staff catering.

:disappointed: Publicity failure.

Something I came up with April last year to satirise my tendency of publicly defending underdog 'arseholes' on this forum who most other people disliked, because even belligerent/unlikable people deserve a fair shake.

I think it's a very Fi tentency, so I thought it would be ironic if OP ended up benefiting from it.

I think I gave out badges to about twenty people here at one point, until sass brought it down from the inside, lol. It was just a bit of fun, really.

Don't confuse the OP with your attempts at kindness, fellow Fi user! We must adhere to the narrative-- the prophesy must be fulfilled! So that in another 10 years she can return to make another thread again about one of our Fi brethren.

Alright I'll stop lol.

Don't confuse the OP with your attempts at kindness, fellow Fi user! We must adhere to the narrative-- the prophesy must be fulfilled! So that in another 10 years she can return to make another thread again about one of our Fi brethren.
Sorry, mistress, my faith was weak. :(

I'm betting she'll fall in love with one of us and will have to hide her dirty past of Fi-hate.