Favourite TV shows | INFJ Forum

Favourite TV shows

Quinlan

Right the First Time!
Jun 12, 2008
MBTI
ISFP
What are your favourite TV shows?

I love Documentaries, especially the history channel.

My favourite show on TV is MYTHBUSTERS, I love it, I like how they will keep on pushing things untill something spectacular happens.

Lost!!

Apart from that I don't really watch TV (and I don't even watch lost on tv since I download the episodes, since I don't want to wait for months after their american release only to see them horribly dubbed).

I like random nature and travel documentaries though.

Eli Stone and Scrubs

All the other shows I love have been cancelled (Veronica Mars, The 4400, The Pretender...).

Lost, The Shield, House, Deadliest Catch, COPS, Law and Order, Hell's Kitchen....

The Shield, House, Scrubs, and some cartoons.

CSI Miami, Family Guy, South Park, Metalocalypse, X-Files, Unsolved Mysteries, House, CSI NYC, Law and order, Sometimes Metal Mania,

Unsolved mysteries! Awesome... "do do do do duh do, do do do do de do."

Thats the theme song by the way...

House, Bones, Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International, Heros, Moonlight (CANCELED grrr) And other train wreck shows like, Worlds dumbest criminals, The two coreys, and various tatoo shows...

Gilmore Girls, Smallville, Desperate Housewiwes and the best TV show ever FRASIER!!!!

Chowder
The Marvalous Misadventures of Flapjack
Good Eats
Myth Busters
Spongebob Squarepants
Invader Zim
Making Fiends
The Fairly Oddparents
The Angry Beavers
Courage The Cowardly Dog

There are likely a few more, but those are the ones that pop in my head.

Lol!

Indigo, I'm with you on Making Fiends. I just started watching it. "Hi, Vendetta!"

"AHH! CHARLOTTE!"

But favorite shows...depends on my mood, and I catch TV off an on these days. Includes past faves as well.

Frasier
Firefly
The Wire
MASH
Star Trek (yeeesss...)
Tales of the Gold Monkey (1980s Indiana Jones-type show starring Stephen Collins)
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Any Bravo! competition show dealing with a profession (guilty pleasure)
Wolverine & the X-Men (don't judge me...)
*Scrubs! How could I forget Scrubs...
And other things here and there.

Last edited:
Firefly, Northern Exposure, MASH, Star Trek (Original, Next Gen, Voyager), Babylon 5, Scrubs

house
numb3rs
house
how i met your mother
house
chuck
house
smallville(a little)
house
big bang theory
oh and.. did I mention, HOUSE :D:D:D:D I love that show too much :D

House