Favorite gestures of affection | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Favorite gestures of affection

I am very affectionate with my kids. Hugs, kisses, and cuddles. I sometimes leave them notes and they leave them for me. My youngest loves her back rubbed or scratched. I don't dance in public, but we dance and sing at home. I'll do anything for them; they get lots of affection.

Kids are reaaaaallllly stress relievers :)

:m085:

I'm addding these:

• kiss on the nose tip or gentle nibble on the bridge of the nose (because it's weird and sweet and makes you laugh)
  • pull a blanket over the person feeling down while holding (extra hide, intimacy and comfort feeling)
  • playful teasing with words or text messages (that makes the things or quirks involved lighter and humorous)
  • brewing a cup of coffee for the other while being yet sleepy
  • sharing your last piece of schnitzel-! :O
  • goof around: really make any silly childish face that makes your SO crack up and laugh hard :p (or silly singing and dancing around to lighten the mood is good as well)
  • sharing moments of presence without the need to talk
  • come up with a sound or a word the other person will recognize and just randomly call it out from within any other room you are in (some kind of marco polo game but it basically just can state something like "think of you"/"you good?"/"bird calling")

I like having space for being silly and stupid. I think it's healthy, though it isn't necessarily something people usually admit. ^^

I've got an infinite galaxy full

Yeah, I bet. :laughing:

1bfd6ff2a747bc002af0597e7d7e5afa.jpg

We're all Guardians of our Galaxies, eh? xD

Last edited:
Intellectual connection (one reason I like text messaging we can really get our mind in it), time, presence, and patience...not rushing the moment.

Time is important, regardless of what we're doing...it's one of the few things that shows me another cares deeply. Time once spent can't be recovered and with all the activities and people to share time with, it makes me feel valued when another takes the time to spend it with me.

Time is like material gifts for me, it's the thoughtfulness in it's meaning rather than it's cost behind it...diamonds or green peas? :D

Time is important, regardless of what we're doing...it's one of the few things that shows me another cares deeply. Time once spent can't be recovered and with all the activities and people to share time with, it makes me feel valued when another takes the time to spend it with me.

"When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you'll never get back. Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give someone is your time."
Rick Warren

wat.

I can't even with that.

The "I need space" implies she (or he) needs something other than "space", but in the picture it's literal, which is the joke. Me posting it has no implication in reality.

Oh I see, you just disregarded all of the previous meaning and added your own. I've seen the meme. I understand the joke.