mintoots

Airvender
Donor
Mar 31, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
I wanted to have a thread that could generate positive energy, so I want to ask you all: what are your favorite non-sexual gestures of affection?

For example, I still recall feeling warm when and ex would pinch my nose. He still does it with his kid and it's simply heartwarming. It's just how he shows love.

I like squishing the faces of the people I love. Adorable faces in funny shapes are super cute. :m085:

I wanted to have a thread that could generate positive energy, so I want to ask you all: what are your favorite non-sexual gestures of affection?

For example, I still recall feeling warm when and ex would pinch my nose. He still does it with his kid and it's simply heartwarming. It's just how he shows love.

I like squishing the faces of the people I love. Adorable faces in funny shapes are super cute. :m085:
CUDDLES

No contest

Oooohh ooooh! My uncle used to playfully lift me by the neck and say:

Grow tall. Grow tall. Grow taaaaalll.

He wasn't choking me at all. :D

Hand holding and lots of cuddles. Ahh... yeth.

Excited to do that with my Jamie soon. ^_^

I love hugs, cooking together and horsing around. Being picked up and carried is a favourite :)

Playful and exaggerated flirty banter... everyone knows its nothing serious, we're just having fun.

• Cuddles
  • Notes
  • Food
  • Unique comments

• Cuddles
  • Notes
  • Food
  • Unique comments

YES.

I love notes! And little scavenger hunts. My ex loved those little warhead/jolly rancher candies. I used to stick them in random places around our apartment for him to find (in his sock drawer, his notebook, etc.)

YES.

I love notes! And little scavenger hunts. My ex loved those little warhead/jolly rancher candies. I used to stick them in random places around our apartment for him to find (in his sock drawer, his notebook, etc.)

Hah! Yes! Scavenger hunts are the cutest ^_^ good luck to him trying to find somebody as awesome as you lolol.

I love hugs, cooking together and horsing around. Being picked up and carried is a favourite :)

Playful and exaggerated flirty banter... everyone knows its nothing serious, we're just having fun.

I like cooking. Cooking for those we love is heart warming. I once asked my mom to make me hot buns. She made enough to feed a tribe!

Things that are about me specifically and highly circumstantial. More intimate comments.

Ahhh. I get what you mean. I get high when a love one notices the things I do that I don't even notice about myself. Like my facial expression when I'm overthinking and also catching my pen right before it fell off because i had been watched all along. I feel secure.

I love seeing young people taking an interest in older folk. There was this adorable gay dude in his mid twenties last week that made a point of going around and picking up all the older women and taking them to the dance floor and teaching them different moves.

And speaking of dancing... dancing is another sweet form of affection.

I love seeing young people taking an interest in older folk. There was this adorable gay dude in his mid twenties last week that made a point of going around and picking up all the older women and taking them to the dance floor and teaching them different moves.

And speaking of dancing... dancing is another sweet form of affection.

Yeah but dancing and singing kinda make ma wanna cringe. You know that feeling in between "I like this sensation" but gawwwd it's so dorky please lemme die instead. It's like when a parent kisses a high school kid in the school yard!

Or any form of receiving a very grand gesture of affection in very public spaces like an orchestra in the mall. Yiiiiiikkkkeeeees! Write me a note instead!

Yeah but dancing and singing kinda make ma wanna cringe. You know that feeling in between "I like this sensation" but gawwwd it's so dorky please lemme die instead. It's like when a parent kisses a high school kid in the school yard!

You don't have to dance in the middle of a crowded room. Some of my favourite moments (with both a boyfriend and with friends) have been just being silly around in the house or in the kitchen just because the mood takes you.

I twirl my nieces around.

Or any form of receiving a very grand gesture of affection in very public spaces like an orchestra in the mall. Yiiiiiikkkkeeeees! Write me a note instead!

Yeah, I'm a no on the public displays of affection too.