Fascism | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Fascism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the forum's number one bully and initiator of drama (and the number two as well).

It's only bullying if the person is weaker than you-- which is why you target new users and make sure they leave the forum quickly... muir is established and we have a rapport.

There's a difference.

Well that's rich! 'It is only bullying if the other person is weaker'
Nice excuse, lol!!

Well that's rich! 'It is only bullying if the other person is weaker'
Nice excuse, lol!!

From merriam-webster.com:

a : a blustering browbeating person; especially : one habitually cruel to others who are weaker

If you want to change the meaning of the word, maybe you should contact the dictionary people.

Also, muir understands my intent... we've had arguments across many threads and none of them have ended in long-term animosity... unlike these stupid little battles that you two insist on getting into.

Thanks for the usual derailment, btw.

Remember when I suggested you lead by example? Maybe you could also apply it to this situation!

From merriam-webster.com:

a : a blustering browbeating person; especially : one habitually cruel to others who are weaker

If you want to change the meaning of the word, maybe you should contact the dictionary people.
Thanks for the usual derailment, btw.

Remember when I suggested you lead by example? Maybe you could also apply it to this situation!
You can intellectualize your behavior all you want. But you're still a prick.

You can intellectualize your behavior all you want. But you're still a prick.

LOL, yes looking up a word in the dictionary is 'intellectualizing'.

Hm, ok then. Locked until this gets...."sorted".

Status
Not open for further replies.