IndigoSensor

Product Obtained
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
Is anyone else as pissed as I am about the recent facebook layout change?

I serioulsy am like infuriated over this. If there was a way I would be calling facebook to yell at people over this I am SO MAD that they are copying twitter. I don't use twitter for a reason, its freaking retarted!!!

I just don't use it anymore. It's that easy.

That's how Free Market Capitalism works. If you don't like something, don't use or buy it.

Yeah. I'm soooo angry that the site where I willingly revealed personal information which I wouldn't even want depicted on my ID has changed layouts.

No, IS. I'm more infuriated with myself for actually using the damn thing.

*crawls out of bubble* What's changed? Is it just formatting type stuff?

*crawls out of bubble* What's changed? Is it just formatting type stuff?

The main change I noticed is that when you comment on images or videos, they don't show up on your profile page. (same with everyone's profile page you look at.)

So, I used to see someone's comment along with a smaller version of the image they commented on. I could decide if I found it interesting and wanted to view the full image.

Now I just see the comment, and have to click again to see what they were commenting on. (often wasting time and energy I didn't need to before)

I think they made the change to increase pageviews in an attempt to increase advertising revenue. I'm using the site less.

I like things to not be jumbled, so I'll severely cut down my usage. Can't stand looking at the cluttered page for more than a minute anyway.