Extraverted Feeling | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Extraverted Feeling

Nice example. I often have this kind of conflicts. I think that one thing is ok, but for harmony in group I stay quiet. I think that the best use of our Fe would be caring for others and helping them, but in same time feeling enough strong to accept differences. INFJ with 4 eneagramm would probably have easier time with this. I am 6w5 and I am easy scared :D

You are probably right! I am glad that I am not the only one! I should redo my enneagram. It is probably just as inaccurate as an INFP result. I realized that I kept testing INFP because I was subconsciously trying to manipulate the results. When I just cleared my mind (though that was f'n hard to do!) and answered without trying to ascertain the potential underlying meaning, I consistently test INFJ.

These are another set of summarized descriptions of Fe vs Fi:

Extraverted Feeling (Fe)
"Nurturing trust through giving relationships."
Empathically respond to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Check for respect and trust. Give and receive support to grow closer to people.

Introverted Feeling (Fi)
"Staying true to who you really are."
Paying close attention to your personal identity, values, and beliefs. Check with your conscience before you act. Choose behavior congruent with what is important to you.

This can be difficult to differentiate. But upon some reflection, I realize that my 'conscience' is largely based on someone or something that I trust or respect (or a combination of, or many ones/things). So, when I lose trust and respect with everyone, I become really lost. :S Maybe I should try to accept a religion so that I might have some non-person derived values to consistently rely upon. It's hard to base it on myself. I change my mind too much. :D

[MENTION=4871]CindyLou[/MENTION] Awesome! You are most likely an xxFJ (and second most likely xxTP). Now on to the other letters! :D