Everyday tasks you never figured out | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Everyday tasks you never figured out

Forget folding fitted sheets, I have never learned to put one on my bed without feeling like the whole game is rigged somehow. I always walk away sweaty and with very low morale.

I can't wash a window without leaving any streaks.

I can't grow my nails out without them breaking or peeling before they get past the stubby looking half-crescent stage.

I have killed every single plant I have ever owned, including 2 of which were cactuses

Apart from ponytail, bun and my hair down, I can't style my own hair. Even my braids leave much to be desired. Forget about curling my hair entirely.

unflavored gelatin

You are a sadist. There are other options you know!

1b574dcd818905a787f6df8f47139d4d.gif

You are a failure. Also, you need spinach :m105:

I have been eating spinach almost daily for the last month and a half, actually. lol.

But then again, I've taken pretty much every supplement there is for hair and nails. My hair is nice and luscious but my nails always duck up somehow. It's a conspiracy

Tying a tie...No matter how I look at it, can't seem to shake off the suspicion that the tie is the modern day ball and chain, but around the neck.

*shrugs *

I couldn't agree more. Where is the mega like button. What purpose does it serve, apart from 'signalling' compliance to 'the man'.. I used to keep one in my drawer in an elastic band at work, so if I ever suddenly needed to go to court, or meet "VIP's" I could fit in. I have always hated wearing them. I do of course realise I need therapy.. lol

I think I speak for most men when I say: Fuck ties.

hqdefault.jpg

BUT I do enjoy tie bars. Alas, my life of confliction continues.

64671f91ed2e93c27dc8837bb5960416.jpg

(uses Donald Trump voice) I never vacuum as I am a man. However if i did, I would never have any problem emptying it into the trash. At no time ever would I miss the trash and end up wearing a lot of the ..... that I just hoovered up, with most of it back on the floor near the bin. No way. That never ever happened.

Thank you, @Scientia for getting us out of politics for a bit. <3
:hug:

@Free on a deeply subversive level, I think @Scientia may have produced the most political thread on this forum.. again. Very very unfair. lol.

I don't know whether its because its saturday morning or because I've just read this page of posts but I'm now on a high. I love all of you.
Wow, weird that it's tomorrow where you are! Love you too.