Everyday tasks you never figured out | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Everyday tasks you never figured out

ooops
re putting on a suit jacket
and the thing is I have done this over 5000 times, but as soon as someones suggests that I'm doing it wrong, I feel like I'm an orangutan trying to dress himself :confused1:

download (43).jpg

Last edited:
How to go #1, without at least one drop landing outside the bowl... at least I'm resigned to noticing where the drop lands, and blotting it up every time.

When I first read it I mixed up #1 with a #2 hahaha

???

I sit...
Yuck
Anyhow, I don't like sitting in that setting because, depending on the design of the facilities, it risks contact with the yucky porcelain, or worse, the water.

*shiver*

Tying a tie...No matter how I look at it, can't seem to shake off the suspicion that the tie is the modern day ball and chain, but around the neck.

*shrugs *

I think I speak for most men when I say: Fuck ties.

hqdefault.jpg

Ties can be pretty hot, though, and you guys can use your 'I hate ties; how do they even?' to your advantage. Get a woman/person you think is spicy to put one on for you. Or take it off. ;)

I am baffled at how I can be so advanced with some things, like explaining high level concepts to students so that they understand almost immediately, but there are still everyday things they seem to come so easily to others that I have not quite figured out yet, like properly organizing my shoes so that I can find the ones I need in less than five minutes.

Also, I can write a great logical argument for or against almost anything in a matter of minutes and I can easily paint or sew or play an instrument well but I have not mastered the art of peeling a hard boiled egg without removing some of the white with the shell.

For some reason, this really bothers me today. It's not laziness. I have taken the time to organize my shoes to no avail and have tried everything with those damn eggs lol. I have come to the conclusion that I am just a clumsy dork with some things.

Do you have an everyday task that should come easily but you can't quite get the hang of?
I'm having a hard time posting new threads on this site. I can't find the link half the time!

I am baffled at how I can be so advanced with some things, like explaining high level concepts to students so that they understand almost immediately, but there are still everyday things they seem to come so easily to others that I have not quite figured out yet, like properly organizing my shoes so that I can find the ones I need in less than five minutes.

Also, I can write a great logical argument for or against almost anything in a matter of minutes and I can easily paint or sew or play an instrument well but I have not mastered the art of peeling a hard boiled egg without removing some of the white with the shell.

For some reason, this really bothers me today. It's not laziness. I have taken the time to organize my shoes to no avail and have tried everything with those damn eggs lol. I have come to the conclusion that I am just a clumsy dork with some things.

Do you have an everyday task that should come easily but you can't quite get the hang of?
I saw a Youtube video on removing eggs from shells. Search for it. I think your supposed to dunk them in ice water or Something and then they fall right out.

How one of the socks is always missing?! Always losing a pair. The washing machine eats them, I'm sure lol. It's a mystery.

Or... Then I just wash a sock without its pair, oops!