Ever wondered how much someone thinks about you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Ever wondered how much someone thinks about you?

Dont think about them and you win =) I know what you mean, if I like a girl and I imagine the future posibilities with her I wonder if she is doing the same thing. I eventually imagine other less fortunate possibilities also, like she might be using me or maybe she just isn't as interested in me as I think she is. All are possible but there is only one reality and I dont think I would ever ask someone that question unless I knew the answer already that they did think about me. Once I start thinking about the negatives I realize it is no longer healthy for me to think about her, because thoughts tend to become reality later on. In which case I stop thinking about them, and I see reality clearly, and i feel safe.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder, but it's more like I'm curious about if acquaintances think about or gossip about me, about what and how often -- I wonder what form I take on to "outsiders". Sometimes I wonder if exes or people who I used to be close to ever think about me.

It's not something I think about with people who are currently close to me. I assume that they let me know how much they want me in their lives by the way they refer to me, how often they text me, sometimes they'll just actually tell me "I've been thinking about you" or "I always think about you", things like that. And the frequency that these people think about me isn't what directly makes any difference anyway -- it's more how they feel about me and how they act on it in relation to how I feel about them.

Yeah, if it's someone I like. Fortunately, I can tell whenever someone is thinking about me... especially if it's someone I have a deep connection with. I got that high intuition~~~~

A recurring paranoia is the idea that people only tolerates me.

Yes, shamefully. I want to think that the person I'm thinking about is thinking about me too. Wow, that was a mouthful! But the reality is that they're probably not. Eh... Such is life. We always want what we can't have and blah blah blah.

:m078:

I want someone who wants to be with me, just as much as I want to be with them. Its possible...

Yes, I've wondered how much someone thinks about me. The process goes like this.

Thinking about a certain person --> thinking that I think too much about that certain person --> thinking about how much that person thinks of me --> being disappointed because that person probably doesn't think about me at all

:m068:

Hmm. I do think about people, but I don't think about whether or not they think about me in return. I am sure they do. We all ponder on the quality and the nature of our relationships with others. Some like to reflect back and gauge their "performance" in terms of social interaction.