EUROVISION! | INFJ Forum

EUROVISION!

Krumplenump

Community Member
May 29, 2009
MBTI
eftagawrg
Every year I'm never that keen but I get right into it and all the European cheesyness and unity (apart from neighbourly voting) is great.

Germany won and I voted for her, but I didn't like her when she opened her mouth, shame.

Turkey came second!

Who watched it and if you voted, who for?

Every year I'm never that keen but I get right into it and all the European cheesyness and unity (apart from neighbourly voting) is great.

Germany won and I voted for her, but I didn't like her when she opened her mouth, shame.

Turkey came second!

Who watched it and if you voted, who for?

I like Belgium and Greece mostly. France and Germany were not bad I guess :) But I didn't vote :)

Germany FTW :D Wunderbar!

I was worried a bit after semi-finals when all those crappy songs were selected but it came all-right in the end.

:mhula:

Last edited:
I like the accent of that german singer ( forgot her name), just watched the song on youtube. Didnt watch it, cuase it's always the same kinda of boring songs.. imo. Always a disappointment because everyone makes such a big deal of it, when all it is is just bad popsongs.

Grats to Germany.

Watched the 2010 finale on livestream today. Really wish they showed Eurovision here in the U.S. It's all the right kind of cheesy entertainment.

I didn't have a strong favorite this year but I liked Serbia. Milan Stankovic is gorgeous! Germany's performance borderline grated on my nerves, but congratulations regardless.

Now, I'll just go ahead and leave this here...:tongue1:

[YOUTUBE]T9rJLtz64Hg[/YOUTUBE]

I like the accent of that german singer ( forgot her name), just watched the song on youtube. Didnt watch it, cuase it's always the same kinda of boring songs.. imo. Always a disappointment because everyone makes such a big deal of it, when all it is is just bad popsongs.

Grats to Germany.
Yeah but that's the whole idea, besides I thought this year there was actually a lot of talent, especially Belgium.

Given a second chance I would have voted for France:

[youtube]cqpFUVAEhn8[/youtube]

Watched the 2010 finale on livestream today. Really wish they showed Eurovision here in the U.S. It's all the right kind of cheesy entertainment.

I didn't have a strong favorite this year but I liked Serbia. Milan Stankovic is gorgeous! Germany's performance borderline grated on my nerves, but congratulations regardless.

Now, I'll just go ahead and leave this here...:tongue1:

I liked serbia too, and ukraine was good. Albania was also okay I thought

[youtube]DC7L6SDPL4A[/youtube]

And lol the Russians, he held that picture in his hand and said 'I haf her fotograf' which was actually a pencil drawing, then he let it fly away. And the heckler who joined the Spanish one, that was great, he was a good dancer.

Last edited:
I didn't watched the show but I very much liked the Belgium song and he ended up 6th and that is the best score ever for a Flemish song ;-)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HExS9R2r-vA"]YouTube- [eurovision 2010] Belgium: Tom Dice - Me and My Guitar[/ame]

and UK was last, tihihihi :becky:

Is it true that greece sang "Money"?

Or did sickipedia lie to me again?
David Schwimmer.

yes the uk was last, but hey at least we didn't get nil points again

i've wondered this for a while about the eurovision, do most of the countries actually take it seriously.

and i always find this a good representation of the voting bloc's

8cb34908b0f3763d85a0d50.jpg

I my god, is belgium that fat guy with the frite/mayo heft thing?

It is pretty accurate although Belgium doesn't even get points from the Netherlands (the suckers!!! they didn't even got in the finals!) but we do give all the Turkey, wtf??, last year there singer came actually from belgium, that is how they do it these days...

italy never does, they don't want to enter a competition that is so biased as this one

italy is the only sain country in Europe!

Some years ago it did, I guess it was made obvious that there is bias in this shows..

triste :(

better to have snobs than @sskissers

like all the ex soviet union countries giving points to mother Russia, what is that all about? same goes for the formal Yugoslavic countries

but that is just my opinion :w:

but it is good that we didn't won, than we don't have to pay the bills next year :D poor Germany, ghehe