Empathic at Chik-fil-a | INFJ Forum

Empathic at Chik-fil-a

Trent

Community Member
Nov 17, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Hello Empaths. Today, I had lunch at Chik-fil-a. Anyways, I am sitting across from a older man (grandpa?), about 4 year boy, 1-2 year girl and mom. I have moments like this that I am so thankful for. Like a Norman Rockwell painting. Kind of. I just saw love. Know what I mean? I saw it, felt it. That feeling becomes effervescent in me to witness such simple profound beauty. An involuntary physical smile or smirk comes out when I see those moments. Or a husband, wife. Owner and pet. Just love. Shoot, even trees. Is this INFJ stuff or what. Oh God.

What do you see that makes you feel the same?

Shoot, even trees. Is this INFJ stuff or what. Oh God.

What do you see that makes you feel the same?

tumblr_mnax1yyh7x1qbudbro1_400.gif

i love a good chicken sandwich, does that count?

Bonus points if it's the spicy chicken sandwich with a little Polynesian sauce. Maybe thrown in a small chocolate shake too.

I'm like that in my garden...

I especially like it when I have a little ecosystem going. I know I'm doing it right when I frequently see toads and lots of bees and butterflies, and dragonflies.

I totally get that! Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Actually, I think so. Sometimes eating food can be euphoric. Especially, if you haven't eaten in like four days. Jk.

I can relate through my dog I'd say, Bogart. English bulldog. His little bulldog soul. Awesome. Like a little dude in a bulldog suit. Eerie.

I have these experiences. Then I get caught staring. Awkward. But I look again anyway. And get caught again.
But I feel connected to those people, in a way. Or sometimes a twinge of jealousy.

I do the same. Hard not to look at a living Picasso. Not sure how to describe it. Like their life force essence manifesting energy. Lord, I kill myself with these descriptions.

i thought you might like to know i had chick-fil-a tonight. It was good.

Reactions: hush