Economic Meltdown 2018 | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Economic Meltdown 2018

The midle class is the most dangerous to the ones who want to control the planet. Poor people are perfect slaves and rich people are the ones who want the control. So the midle class has to go. Today it is easier to kill a crowd than it is to control it. Get some more popcorn or be a wortless eater like some one once said (who wanted to be reincarnated as a super killer virus) There are no conspiracy theories only conspiracies.

I play to many video games and watch to much TV.
;)

The midle class is the most dangerous to the ones who want to control the planet.

Preach it! That's why our free market society has faciliatated the production of dirt cheap products to fill mega-stores. Small businesses don't generate billions of dollars to fund campaigns. Trump touts the glory of dangerous, low paying jobs -- with high health risks -- because he needs warm bodies to work on infrastructure and other projects headed by huge corporations. I don't hear him talk about truly shoring up the middle class by making it feasible for them to work for themselves.

The middle to lower middle classes usually can't afford to become absurdly over-qualified for their jobs by attending grad school just to become a school teacher or middle-level fast food manager. They are falling into coal pits.

Poor people are perfect slaves and rich people are the ones who want the control. So the midle class has to go. Today it is easier to kill a crowd than it is to control it. Get some more popcorn or be a wortless eater like some one once said (who wanted to be reincarnated as a super killer virus)

I actually agree with your basic idea.

There are no conspiracy theories only conspiracies

Loony conspiracy theories exist along with true conspiracies.

I play to many video games and watch to much TV.
;)

Nah.

muir? Is that you?

I'm not your son, asshole.

giphy.gif

@Wyote are we allowed to say asshole? Cause if we are... I swear (no pun intended) I will end every post with it

I wouldn't recommend it lol.
Cursing in general is fine though.

Name calling is an infraction worthy offense.

So theoretically, how do we think this is going to end? Crash in October, silver goes down about $2.80 everyone goes in to buy it up... Then in about 2 years it goes to $+ per once or more which essentially means the US dollar (and all associated currencies) will be worthless... Then they will likely need a new currency of some sort maybe block chain backed SDR or perhaps back to the gold standard?

Trade wars have begun, currency wars, tariffs, whole cities in the US going bankrupt... Emergency services people in Texas retiring early in Texas to get some pension,. New York pensions seeking federal aid because they ran out of money... And the baby boomers retiring... This going to be a hell of a year... Raising interest rates, bond routes and the stock market the highest it's ever been... What could possibly go wrong?

Any thoughts

@Lurk @Wyote @Pin @jkxx @Reason

So I thought I would do an update silver has dropped from it's normal price around $16 USD to $14.83 USD this same thing happened before and during 2008 then over the next 2 years (too 2011) it spiked to $50.00 USD. Now is a good time to go to your local silver shop and buy physical silver because over the next few months it will become unattainable at the low price it's going to be. Interest rates are going up but as soon as the crisis hits they will drop them to zero or negative... the only reason they are raising the rates (which is causing havoc in the bond market btw) is so they have room to drop in the next crisis. The problem with this time is that the government has no bailout money this time and the banks have added clauses to allow for bail ins. meaning likely anything over $100,000 will be taken from the average person... I would imagine this includes Retirement plans and such... I don't want to be an alarmist, just a realist... if it doesn't happen before the end of the year i'll question my data, but seems we are right on track... anyone see the same things I do?

Last edited:
Reactions: jkxx