Economic Meltdown 2018

Emanuel Goldstein

Community Member
Nov 8, 2017
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
No idea
In 1988 the economist magazine cover (Google it) predicted that in 2018 a new world currency would be required. This signals the end of the petrol dollar and the USA will be thrown into a new depression.

China/Russia and the one belt/one road initiative and the Gold backed Reminbi come into effect later this month or later this year. Saudi Arabia is cozying up to Russia and moving away from the Petrol dollar. 2018 is almost here.

Why should we believe the Rothschild owned economist magazine? Below is example of how they work:

IN THE EARLY 19TH CENTURY ROTHSCHILD SET UP A EUROPE-WIDE NETWORK OF MESSENGERS AND CARRIER PIGEON STATIONS, GATHERING INFORMATION THAT COULD AFFECT HIS INVESTMENTS. HE SOON GARNERED A REPUTATION FOR BEING FIRST WITH THE NEWS.

ACCORDING TO POPULAR LEGEND, WHEN THE BATTLE OF WATERLOO WAS BEING FOUGHT IN JUNE 1815, OTHER SPECULATORS WATCHED ROTHSCHILD’S STOCKS IN AN ATTEMPT TO GUESS WHO WOULD WIN. SHORTLY AFTER THE BATTLE ENDED, AND LONG BEFORE ANYONE ELSE KNEW WHO WAS THE VICTOR, HE BEGAN SELLING STOCKS. EVERYONE ASSUMED THIS MEANT NAPOLEON HAD WON AND EUROPE WAS LOST. PANIC SELLING ENSUED. WHEN PRICES CRASHED, ROTHSCHILD BOUGHT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT AND MADE A PROFIT.

Doom and gloom.

Reactions: Wyote
The World is definately changing. Economists are panicking I believe. The probibility of every country's economic crash happening at once produces an unconscionable number to view the odds.

America, and her inhabitants, will feel the sting of loss, but the results will be a more equal playing field where each country has a stake in the world's super-power vote.

I'm unworried and watchful...Popcorn anyone?
giphy.gif

Doom and gloom.
Reality, unfortunately... I've been doing research in this area, people are already loosing faith in the dollar which is why people are buying bitcoin at 11,000 a pop. China and Russia are making deals oil for gold and Saudi Arabia made a trade deal with Russia for anti-air middle systems, previously they only bought from the US. Things are changing drastically, but nobody pays any mind.

Reality, unfortunately... I've been doing research in this area, people are already loosing faith in the dollar which is why people are buying bitcoin at 11,000 a pop. China and Russia are making deals oil for gold and Saudi Arabia made a trade deal with Russia for anti-air middle systems, previously they only bought from the US. Things are changing drastically, but nobody pays any mind.
People are buying bitcoin in the hopes of getting rich quick. I'll tell you exactly what's happening with bitcoin, it's being manipulated with massive amounts of money right now. Soon those doing it will pull out and you'll see it's price plummet to something reasonable.

The World is definately changing. Economists are panicking I believe. The probibility of every country's economic crash happening at once produces an unconscionable number to view the odds.

America, and her inhabitants, will feel the sting of loss, but the results will be a more equal playing field where each country has a stake in the world's super-power vote.

I'm unworried and watchful...Popcorn anyone?
giphy.gif

Yay... popcorn... that is my impression as well, Greenspan said it was the bond market that would start having issues first. Do you read zerohedge? Keeps you current. Once the fact that China/Russia are trading oil for gold, countries will seek to bypass the petrodollar AnD GOLD will go exponential. Simple supply and demand, also I've also looked at the 100 year chart for gold, the secular bear market is concealing the cyclical Bull market. People are afflicted with normalcy bias, nothing has ever happened, so nothing ever will... which is what happened at the end of the roaring 20's,.
giphy.gif

<takes some popcorn> This is gonna be a heck of a ride... and we don't have long to await

Reactions: Sandie33
People are buying bitcoin in the hopes of getting rich quick. I'll tell you exactly what's happening with bitcoin, it's being manipulated with massive amounts of money right now. Soon those doing it will pull out and you'll see it's price plummet to something reasonable.

I know I bought it at $800 per coin, Thing is big companies are getting involved meaning more infrastructure that will cause it become mainstream, people are thinking of this as a commodity, not as a currency. It will never go below a certain amount if people trust in it.

Reactions: Eventhorizon
I know I bought it at $800 per coin, Thing is big companies are getting involved meaning more infrastructure that will cause it become mainstream, people are thinking of this as a commodity, not as a currency. It will never go below a certain amount if people trust in it.
Big companies and Saudi Princes. If you bought at 800 I would sell sell sell!

Do you read zerohedge?
No, but thank you for the tip. Sources are questionable at best these days. Almost like folks are willing to sell thier ass and crap through their ribs at any price these days.
***popcorn is wonderful, have some more...;)
<takes some popcorn> This is gonna be a heck of a ride... and we don't have long to await
I'm thinking within the next 21 months, I wagered $100 to it, so we'll see.

Big companies and Saudi Princes. If you bought at 800 I would sell sell sell!

I was smart enough to buy it and dumb enough to give to my to mishandle... I currently have .00135 BTC, but if you could see what my previous transfers were worth you would cry...

Anyhoo... Gold/silver are the next chance...

No, but thank you for the tip. Sources are questionable at best these days. Almost like folks are willing to sell thier ass and crap through their ribs at any price these days.

I agree, many sources are questionable, but if you consider the source while researching you can still get a fairly accurate picture <takes more popcorn> if you went to the movies 30 years ago vs. today you would see how much of you purchasing powerbecause of the banks.

Yes I agree next 21 months on the outside... so can't take that, but are you talking stock market crash as your marker?

Why... you invested?

Cryptocurrency is here to stay. It's a hydra. If you want to have any success with it you have to invest in ones that will be backed by banks. Bitcoin generally is not.
Ripple may not be the one, but it's better than bitcoin.

I am still kicking myself for not just shelling out the hundred bucks I almost did back before bitcoin was known by most in 2010. I literally sat there and was going to click submit purchase and then backed out. Dumbest move of my life.

Me two weeks ago: Bitcoin is the MySpace of cryptocurrency

Yes I agree next 21 months on the outside... so can't take that, but are you talking stock market crash as your marker?
No, as a bit of background from where my opinion stems from, and it's just that, my opinion, is that it comes from the Small Town America view.

I put my money on communitiy members pulling money into a tight local purchasing power. Within 21 months, if enough communities stop buying globally, which will affect each state, it will cause a hole in the US economy, thus effecting, (yes, the 'e' is my correct context, effectual, NOT affectual), the stock market. Similar to 1930's when folks started pulling their money from the bank and stashing it under mattresses, in sugar and flour sacks in the closet, in coffee cans in the yard, and such.

Without citizen assests, the banks and lending market won't hold up. Period. They use our money to make their money. We crept in close to a crash in 2008, by gov't lending to banks and corporations it salved the situation. Nine years later, the bandaid is soaked through. If, and I say that with one eye open and the other on my investments, we act as a whole country and not one divided and we rip the bandaid off, suffer a slight loss and create a workable upswing, we may keep a global foot print. What US citizens fail to see is that the world will continue advancing while we sit blindly in the fading sun claiming it can't happen to us, we're Americans. That's bs. It can, and as history dictates, has happened. ;)

Cryptocurrency is here to stay. It's a hydra. If you want to have any success with it you have to invest in ones that will be backed by banks. Bitcoin generally is not.
Ripple may not be the one, but it's better than bitcoin.

I am still kicking myself for not just shelling out the hundred bucks I almost did back before bitcoin was known by most in 2010. I literally sat there and was going to click submit purchase and then backed out. Dumbest move of my life.

I feel your pain, but I'm thinkin' physical gold/silver is the next big move. The banks want to stay in control of the money supply. The main reason Bitcoin is so popular is because it is decentralised. People are starting to realise of you don't hold it you don't own it. The past 10years or so banks have instituted a bail-in regulations, so the next time there is a major failure of the banks the are going to take the money in your account... wait and see... might be anything over 10 grand or something...

No, as a bit of background from where my opinion stems from, and it's just that, my opinion, is that it comes from the Small Town America view.

I put my money on communitiy members pulling money into a tight local purchasing power. Within 21 months, if enough communities stop buying globally, which will affect each state, it will cause a hole in the US economy, thus effecting, (yes, the 'e' is my correct context, effectual, NOT affectual), the stock market. Similar to 1930's when folks started pulling their money from the bank and stashing it under mattresses, in sugar and flour sacks in the closet, in coffee cans in the yard, and such.

Without citizen assests, the banks and lending market won't hold up. Period. They use our money to make their money. We crept in close to a crash in 2008, by gov't lending to banks and corporations it salved the situation. Nine years later, the bandaid is soaked through. If, and I say that with one eye open and the other on my investments, we act as a whole country and not one divided and we rip the bandaid off, suffer a slight loss and create a workable upswing, we may keep a global foot print. What US citizens fail to see is that the world will continue advancing while we sit blindly in the fading sun claiming it can't happen to us, we're Americans. That's bs. It can, and as history dictates, has happened. ;)

I don't know how I missed this post, yeah that's it exactly. I'm just wondering why many countries are emphasizing Universal Basic income... get everyone invested in the state so they can't rebel against it? Then reduce the purchasing power to near zero... It's gonna be a heck of a ride...