Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Dorothy you are not in Kansas any more.

As always you turn on a firehose and leave it to the respondent to refute a myriad of unsubstantiated assertions. Yes yes I realize you have tons of websites to back you up but each step requires the respondent to accept the basic point of view that is being proposed. And that point is that the respondent (me in this case) must abandon their already accepted view of what science, law, public health, national politics, international business and a host of other bedrock assumptions and take on the view that a small group of people have orchestrated the mass murder of a majority of the human population.

Forgive me if I l"m not ready to jump off the ledge but I have to much invested in the world as it is. We have real problems to solve (global warming, rise of american facism, elimination of poverty...) we need not invent febrile machinations to combat.

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2948/milankovitch-orbital-cycles-and-their-role-in-earths-climate/

NASA, no politics, no media, no Rothchilds. Click the link 10 minutes later you'll have Global warming understood. Inflation? Another easy one, the Feds print more money out of thin air and your current dollars are worth less. Last month was 6.8%, hyperinflation is here! You are currently losing 1% of your buying power PER MONTH! 12% per year which also compounds!!!

^
In a better world, it would be something like that simple post that I would hope would even seriously jar the thinking of folks. Why the hell is google censoring folks who have vaccine injured (or vaccine dead) children?

Does it even make a dent?

The fact is, folks who are vaccine injured are seriously marginalized by mainstream everything.

^
In a better world, it would be something like that simple post that I would hope would even seriously jar the thinking of folks. Why the hell is google censoring folks who have vaccine injured (or vaccine dead) children?

Does it even make a dent?

The fact is, folks who are vaccine injured are seriously marginalized by mainstream everything.

This is why the right loses (please no offense). 1. The thinking line is subject to question. 2. Google CLEARLY is censoring folks to prevent the spreading of mis-information (as they and others have stated multiple times). 3. Well it depends on whether or not they are being marginalized! 3a. If you/me Orange man bad, are making that situation up out of whole cloth then there is no marginalization. 4. The "right" (we at least admit we exist) are of the opinion that Google/Facebook/Twitter are left controlled (contrary to current opinion not with standing the left does exist) entities up to no good. The left doesn't see it that way since those organizations are promoting shared belief systems. It is why (as I have stated multiple times) this is pointless and even if say 5,000,000 people died with absolutely no co-morbidities it still had nothing to do with the virus or the jab, just dumb luck. Take the election (please...lol) (that is a joke that if you aren't over say 50 probably won't mean anything to you), even with all the proof that has been provided the 2020 election was legitimate. That x number of people had the same address or phone number you made that up. That people 100 years old and older voted, again, Orange man bad made that up. Provide a link! You can then provide the link and it is either not a "valid" link or it takes too much time to read it.
It is circular reasoning that has no win for anyone who dis-agrees, which is why it is used. And if you get TOO persistent the isms will be pulled out. Why anyone would worry about being called a name that has no bearing to reality is well beyond me. If the neighbors 3 year old calls me a hooky pookey vector why do I care? Roads are now racist............

Evil in reality does not exist, but you and I are evil.

When people were asked if a given position was good or bad, those reported to be Trumps position were deemed bad and those attributed to Obama were deemed good. The fly in the ointment was that the Trump asserted positions were Obama's and Obama's positions were actually Trump's. That has been repeated multiple times. Asked if someone on the left enjoys paying a lot more for everything they consume, and that is predicated that you can even get it in the first place one would hope the answer would be no. However Biden is still wonderful and Orange man bad is still bad.

Since this seems to be a side thread about maybe critiques of COVID-19 vaccine, I think what has been most frustrating is that there are non medical elements of the situation that, because they conflict with the idea of keeping everybody safe, are dismissed. I understand the fear and I agree with the premise of protecting society.

Some of the concerns regarding lockdown, mandating vaccines and other things that have resulted from this bring up the precedence this actions are setting on a global level. So the issue, for a lot of people, have nothing to do with safety of the vaccine and the science behind what actions public health admins are using to negate this.

It is the potential consequences of, say, further giving permissions to surveillance capitalism by having vaccination digital passports, the introduction of digital currency and slow elimination of paper currency that could result in pitched ideas of the economy where governments "grant"stimulus money that expires if you don't use it after a certain amount of time thereby making saving capital harder.

The lockdowns, while well intentioned, have resulted in work from home being the default for a lot of companies and allowed people to move to cheaper areas and make those areas unaffordable. We are also now going to see stagflation because of shutting down the supply chain for so long, although, that likely would have happened harder and faster if we hadn't so I don't think that could have been avoided.

I just think it is difficult to discuss this topic because there are a lot of impacts of the decisions we have made that are leading to unwanted outcomes, and a lot of the people who point these things out are shut down as crazy. I think these things need to be discussed. It is not about what is right or wrong it is that there are consequences to the unusual measures we are accepting because of an unusual situation and we need to examine the long term impact of it.

I think I came up with a rough estimate of present Covid deaths should only the high octane vaccine lots been deployed.

According to the VAERS database, 5% of lots account for 100% of fatalities. But everyone knows VAERS is vastly under-reported.

According to the Medicare CMS database ~47,400 Medicare folks died within 14 days of getting the shot. I'm going to round up to 50,000 just to make the math easier. Keep in mind by the way that the Medicare information does not include anyone who died of the shot but had it > 14 days.

Now, the Medicare population is 18.9% of US population or close to 1/5th. It is inaccurate to adjust for the whole population by assuming as many folks not in Medicare would die as those in Medicare because the Medicare people are our eldest. So, I am going to use 3x as a guestimate.

If everyone that has had the shot received it from the 5% lots...

3x(50,000)/(0.05) = 3,000,000 (3 million)

About three million lives.

Since this seems to be a side thread about maybe critiques of COVID-19 vaccine, I think what has been most frustrating is that there are non medical elements of the situation that, because they conflict with the idea of keeping everybody safe, are dismissed. I understand the fear and I agree with the premise of protecting society.

Some of the concerns regarding lockdown, mandating vaccines and other things that have resulted from this bring up the precedence this actions are setting on a global level. So the issue, for a lot of people, have nothing to do with safety of the vaccine and the science behind what actions public health admins are using to negate this.

It is the potential consequences of, say, further giving permissions to surveillance capitalism by having vaccination digital passports, the introduction of digital currency and slow elimination of paper currency that could result in pitched ideas of the economy where governments "grant"stimulus money that expires if you don't use it after a certain amount of time thereby making saving capital harder.

The lockdowns, while well intentioned, have resulted in work from home being the default for a lot of companies and allowed people to move to cheaper areas and make those areas unaffordable. We are also now going to see stagflation because of shutting down the supply chain for so long, although, that likely would have happened harder and faster if we hadn't so I don't think that could have been avoided.

I just think it is difficult to discuss this topic because there are a lot of impacts of the decisions we have made that are leading to unwanted outcomes, and a lot of the people who point these things out are shut down as crazy. I think these things need to be discussed. It is not about what is right or wrong it is that there are consequences to the unusual measures we are accepting because of an unusual situation and we need to examine the long term impact of it.

VERY well put! Thank you.

Links to outside sources must include points for discussion.
https://id2020.org/digital-identity

Had particular posts not been made on this list I would never have imagined this organization even existed and frankly if it had been presented just right I would have thought it was sarcasm from the Babylon Bee. The link provided is to the ID2020 website - the ORIGINAL "SOURCE" Material. Yes, it is a rather lengthy website and the links of the web that reference this are numerous. If the pattern holds those on the right will see this for the horror that it is while the left will either (or) suggest it is the neatest thing since sliced bread or, dismiss the website (that rationalization will be fun). This is in THEIR words from THEIR organization (it is neither a joke or made up). Of course it is worded such that they want nothing but good for every single soul on the planet. My fear is that a goodly number of people will believe it.

https://www.universallifetools.com/2021/02/covid-vaccines-agenda-id2020/

This is an "outsiders" view of ID2020 with data points that can be cross-referenced.

https://geopolitics.co/2021/09/11/a...er-the-101-to-understanding-its-implications/

If your time is short this link is not for you. The read is probably 10 minutes or so and the video is 10 minutes. If on the other hand you don't think "others" have your best interests at heart it is certainly worth the time. This is simply another view of ID2020.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ID2020

The ID2020 listing in Wikipedia.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-id2020/

Yes boys and girls you read that right, the lefts all time favorite SNOPES! In their efforts to shoot down the Gates cabal theories they have admitted Gates has indeed been involved in tracking the health of "infants" and has also funded a "study" to see the possibilities. Of course it is all down played but can be cross referenced to the other links I have offered.

https://www.accenture.com/us-en/insight-blockchain-id2020

On the UN website this is the first company listed as leading the ID2020 project. This is THEIR website.

https://www.ledgerinsights.com/id2020-resignation-blockchain-covid-19-immunity-passports/

Another rather long article on the pro's and cons of digital ID.

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201...h-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines

Another link/article on ID2020 including the locations in the U.S. trying to get it implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kgal
I thought it only fair and proper that I do a bit of closure (and in the thread I started). It is time for me to move on and this will be my last post. I will ratify yet again this was one hell of a learning experience - so thank you to all! However, since I obviously am not going to post Orange man bad ought to die, me and my view point are seriously not welcome. I've kept it to myself and hopefully people will be on here quick enough to read this before this is deleted but, the administration has managed to point out infractions on a few of my posts. I've been aware pretty much from the get go that (as can be seen by looking at the lists) me and my views would not be welcome so I did use some caution in what I posted and it wasn't enough. There were things brought up that I didn't even know existed (and am not sure they do still) but, that is not my decision to make.

It has been clearly posted that what I believe to be true is nothing but Conspiracy Theory and total b.s. and being a free will planet you are all welcome to believe and express that. I will say at this point that if you think I need committed for what I have posted you really would not be happy with what I have documented for myself and kept to myself. As I have also posted before, there are a LOT of visitors (I have no clue why) and I would sincerely hope that some of that crowd would do their own research. On a good day the future looks bleak and on a bad day it is much more serious than that. If/when the left does manage to reach critical mass it is going to be too late for anyone to put Humpty Dumpty back together again and I am very confident if you are under say 55 you truly don't know the horror of the down side to some of these positions. I truly wish everyone well (well maybe not the administration) and may peace be with you!

Bye!!

https://id2020.org/digital-identity

Had particular posts not been made on this list I would never have imagined this organization even existed and frankly if it had been presented just right I would have thought it was sarcasm from the Babylon Bee. The link provided is to the ID2020 website - the ORIGINAL "SOURCE" Material. Yes, it is a rather lengthy website and the links of the web that reference this are numerous. If the pattern holds those on the right will see this for the horror that it is while the left will either (or) suggest it is the neatest thing since sliced bread or, dismiss the website (that rationalization will be fun). This is in THEIR words from THEIR organization (it is neither a joke or made up). Of course it is worded such that they want nothing but good for every single soul on the planet. My fear is that a goodly number of people will believe it.

https://www.universallifetools.com/2021/02/covid-vaccines-agenda-id2020/

This is an "outsiders" view of ID2020 with data points that can be cross-referenced.

https://geopolitics.co/2021/09/11/a...er-the-101-to-understanding-its-implications/

If your time is short this link is not for you. The read is probably 10 minutes or so and the video is 10 minutes. If on the other hand you don't think "others" have your best interests at heart it is certainly worth the time. This is simply another view of ID2020.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ID2020

The ID2020 listing in Wikipedia.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-id2020/

Yes boys and girls you read that right, the lefts all time favorite SNOPES! In their efforts to shoot down the Gates cabal theories they have admitted Gates has indeed been involved in tracking the health of "infants" and has also funded a "study" to see the possibilities. Of course it is all down played but can be cross referenced to the other links I have offered.

https://www.accenture.com/us-en/insight-blockchain-id2020

On the UN website this is the first company listed as leading the ID2020 project. This is THEIR website.

https://www.ledgerinsights.com/id2020-resignation-blockchain-covid-19-immunity-passports/

Another rather long article on the pro's and cons of digital ID.

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201...h-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines

Another link/article on ID2020 including the locations in the U.S. trying to get it implemented.
There would have to be about as high a level of cognitive dissonance as is theoretically possible should anyone glance at the articles and conclude no big deal.

I’ve seen this bias here. Where if you like trump. Your shite. He was only a president for 4 years. And now every trump voter is supposed to die now that Biden won. I would appreciate it if all the people who hate trump lovers would make sure to let everybody know their bias. So that others can just avoid you at all costs. If the other side is not allowed to have their opinion. Are we even living in a free society? If you think you know better than everyone else. I’m quite sure that you know nothing about yourself. And that you are not taking responsibility for your own actions but are making everyone else guilty of your own thoughts and beliefs. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It’s how civilized humans interact with one another. If you cannot let another person have their own mind. Where do you get the mind to tell them that they are wrong. How do you know that your wrong without being able to listen to the other side.
I’ve been around here a long time. I’ve seen every kind of problem that can happen here. That’s why I stay out of this shit. Because it’s all bullshit. If there is no hope for trump supporters then is no hope for you. If America goes to shit. I’m going to actually enjoy watching you all eat one another. The human race is fucked. And you can all thank one another for the hell your in because you just keep asking for it. And get it you shall. It all comes in time.

Reactions: Kgal
According to weekly mortality data from the British Government-

The brown line represents weekly deaths from all causes of vaccinated people aged 10-59, per 100,000 people.

The blue line represents weekly deaths from all causes of unvaccinated people per 100,000 in the same age range.

WHAT DOES THIS TELL YOU?
HOW IS THIS NOT GENOCIDE?

death_rates.jpg

Seven nations have suspended Covid-19 vaccines for younger age groups due to risk of heart inflammation.

▪️Taiwan suspends 2nd Pfizer vaccine for 12-17
▪️Sweden suspends Moderna for under 30
▪️Finland suspends Moderna for under 30
▪️Denmark suspends Moderna for under 18
▪️Norway suspends Moderna for under 18
▪️France suspends Moderna for under 30
▪️Germany suspends Moderna for under 30

Meanwhile, the United States is pushing these same vaccines for children aged 5 to 11.

A Telegram post.

Have you seen the document dump on the Pfizer vaccine data? It's a bombshell. No wonder the FDA fought to keep it hidden for 55 years.

Here is the quick takeaway: By February of 2021, Pfizer had already received more than 1,200 reports of death allegedly caused by the vaccine and tens of thousands of reported adverse events, including 23 cases of spontaneous abortions out of 270 pregnancies and more than 2,000 reports of cardiac disorders.

Bear in mind; this is Pfizer's own data. Here's the link: https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

Like, billions of people are double and triple vaxxed and there's no mass die off of the vaccinated. That's all you really need to know to debunk these conspiracies. But over 5m ARE dead from COVID, but have fun with the conspiracy theories. You should check out what the Herman Cain awards are. Seems mean spirited but it's bitterness over the unnecessary deaths of so many. So many preventable deaths. Pretty devastating stuff to die of an illness a vaccine could have saved you from. Many people advise getting vaccinated from their death bed. In my own town a 23 yo is dead from COVID. She passed from complications; covid pneumonia. She was an antivaxxer (based on checking her social media.) Her aunt posted a Go Fund Me for the family to a town Facebook group. The 23 yo had a 14 yo brother who was on a vent for weeks and FINALLY released to a rehab center. Thankfully, he is alive but he will have his own set of COVID complications for a long time. You don't know if you'll be lucky and get that covid cold or if you'll end up in the ICU. But the vaccine will prevent a severe case IF you get a breakthrough infection. My brother is a nurse and told me the hospitals in our area are all on bypass. That means EVERYONE is struggling with access to care. People out here are waiting in the ER over 16 hours to be seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda Loo
Like, billions of people are double and triple vaxxed and there's no mass due off from the vaccinated. But over 5m dead from COVID, soooo.
You seem to me to trust numbers from pathological liars. You know, the kind of entities that would like to withhold critical information for 55 years. I deny your 5 million assertion though even if true, known preventative and early treatment would eradicate the disease.

Something else that must be taken into account are the VAERS results. 100% of the deaths came from 5% of the vaccine lots. The EUA rollout is a test and a proper test means placebos (as a control).

Do you ever labor to find and examine victim testimonials?

You seem to me to trust numbers from pathological liars. You know, the kind of entities that would like to withhold critical information for 55 years. I deny your 5 million assertion though even if true, known preventative and early treatment would eradicate the disease.

Something else that must be taken into account are the VAERS results. 100% of the deaths came from 5% of the vaccine lots. The EUA rollout is a test and a proper test means placebos (as a control).

Do you ever labor to find and examine victim testimonials?
Why? Why would they?

Again. A question no one will answer here.

Reactions: Linda Loo