Donald Trump and Nice Guy hatred | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Donald Trump and Nice Guy hatred

American stop copying our idea for a nutty politician with crazy blonde hair, we came up with it first, god damn it

attachment.php

Attachments

• boristrump2.jpg
    boristrump2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: Free
12799033_1079920372101016_2844028513319013655_n.jpg

Reactions: PintoBean
Looked like he was gaining ground for a while. I maintained hope. He was my favorite candidate. But.. you can only say so many odd things and look like you lack energy for so long. Im bummed about it but in the end I guess its not unexpected.

I like(d) Rubio as well but I really wanted to see a nonestablishment candidate take it in the long run to send a message to the GOP (not Trump obviously).

What do you like about Rubio?

Last edited:
To think a politician has anything but their own best interests in mind is luda, luda, ludachris!

Reactions: rawr
To think a politician has anything but their own best interests in mind is luda, luda, ludachris!

When you're running for president "your own best interest" is to go down in history as one of the greatest and most popular presidents in history. If you're the president you're going to be rich, you're going to be famous, so trying to increase your popularity among the people by solving their problems as best you can is what's in your own best interest.

Now there are those particularly on the republican side of the isle who think that lining the pockets of millionaires and billionaires does some how solve the problems of the masses. They believe that warmongering is in the best interest of protecting the country. But this idea that someone runs for president just to line their own pockets is actually kind of stupid. There are far easier ways to get rich than that.

A typical government employee..I might worry about. A lower level congressman or senator...I can buy that, but once you reach the level of President, Vice President, Secretary of State, Speaker of the House, Senate Majority leader..... I mean I fucking hate Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, but I have no doubt that they honestly believe that they are doing what is in the best interest of the country as a whole even though they are completely 100% wrong.

America divided.

Reactions: INFJ16

Aren't these kind of videos emblematic of the problem, though? They are edited to be distracting and annoying and to take focus off of anything relevant and legitimate. It seems like it and our election cycle this year have been structured for an amphetamine addicted audience.

Aren't these kind of videos emblematic of the problem, though? They are edited to be distracting and annoying and to take focus off of anything relevant and legitimate. It seems like it and our election cycle this year have been structured for an amphetamine addicted audience.

I just think they are funny. Laughing at things that anger and scare us is a coping mechanism. Can't lose your humor. If you read my posts on Trump you know how serious I take things. I also need to be able to laugh at him. His campaign is manic and absurd. This video is manic and absurd.

Last edited:
A number of things to consider about the Trump candidacy:

(1) Does success in business equal success in politics? Are these two roles require the same skills or are they different? What successful President has been a successful businessman? How does one define being a successful businessman? In America, there is admiration for the "self made man" but Trump is not that.

(2) Outsider v. Insider Does any amount of political experience disqualify you for the job of being President because you are an insider and tainted or corrupt? Does this now mean that even being President should be considered an entry level position? It would seem that even endorsements from politicians are viewed as negative.

(3) Truth v. Lies Trump speaks his mind therefore that's the truth. Decisive answers are more valued than equivocal ones. It doesn't seem to matter that the there is no plan to implement the solution, just be firm in what the solution should be. Pedal the simple answer even if the problem is complex.

(4) Politically correct v. Politically incorrect Speak what everyone is thinking but dare not say. Does everyone think this way or is it just a vocal minority?

When you're running for president "your own best interest" is to go down in history as one of the greatest and most popular presidents in history. If you're the president you're going to be rich, you're going to be famous, so trying to increase your popularity among the people by solving their problems as best you can is what's in your own best interest.

Now there are those particularly on the republican side of the isle who think that lining the pockets of millionaires and billionaires does some how solve the problems of the masses. They believe that warmongering is in the best interest of protecting the country. But this idea that someone runs for president just to line their own pockets is actually kind of stupid. There are far easier ways to get rich than that.

A typical government employee..I might worry about. A lower level congressman or senator...I can buy that, but once you reach the level of President, Vice President, Secretary of State, Speaker of the House, Senate Majority leader..... I mean I fucking hate Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell, but I have no doubt that they honestly believe that they are doing what is in the best interest of the country as a whole even though they are completely 100% wrong.

Ludachris

I just have this funny vision in my head.
"America policy sucks now that Trump is President, " a British parliament member.
"He said what!? Nuke the bitches!" - President Trump 3 days into term.

What do you like about Rubio?

What I liked about Rubio is that he was well spoken and level headed. No I did not agree with all his stances but when is that last time a candidate was 100% in line with what you thought were good ideas?
I think that Rubio has started playing to the crowd now though. What will get me elected more than, what I stand for.
Rome fell. I think America will fall in my life time now. And for all the people who will cheer that? When it happens, you wont be cheering anymore. The real word is going to be in your face real fast.

Hey Trump, Im not a terrorist but come try to kill my family and see what happens. You are an old white dude, you would be lucky to stay standing on a wet floor.

I think when discussing the treatment of 'nice guys' in popular media it's very important to distinguish between being a nice person and being a kind person. When people say negative things about so-called 'nice-guys', they tend to be referring to a particular sort of person who does not stand up for himself or for what he believes in out of fear of rejection or fear of upsetting people. Being a 'nice guy', if defined as such, is neither admirable nor pleasant. That's very different from being a mature, compassionate and kind person who is respectful of the opinions of others but is also willing to do and say what he thinks is right. I don't know many people who dislike that sort of kindness.

That's very different from being a mature, compassionate and kind person who is respectful of the opinions of others but is also willing to do and say what he thinks is right. I don't know many people who dislike that sort of kindness.

I don't know. I would like to believe the above statement is true, I really would. For many people, sadly it is not. Compassionate, kind people who respect the opinions of others have no place as leaders in our society, in the opinion of a great many people. People admire Trump I think, because they think he gets things done and anything other than getting results is just a display of weakness. Look at the current campaign. When has there been any display of maturity, kindness, or compassion? Compromise is a dirty word. The only thing that counts is a willingness to do whatever it takes to win. That's the dichotomy, there are winners and losers and nothing in between. Listen to Trump's rhetoric and you will understand. He constantly touts himself as a winner and his opponents as losers. There is no compassion there, there is not even any respect. No attack is off limits. Attacking physical appearance is perfectly fine and so is mocking anything that resembles a disability.

What you are talking about [MENTION=4724]AzulSoul[/MENTION] is virtue and think there are a great deal of people who don't respect it.