Dominating Men | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Dominating Men

For those who are attracted to men, do you like dominating ones? Why, or why not?

*Edit: Sorry, should've defined this earlier--

By a dominating man I mean someone who is "not necessarily very aggressive, but not necessarily those who have status associated with them either. I guess I meant someone who vaguely seems "alpha"-ish due to their personality. Someone who is outgoing, forward, maybe a little pushy, the guy at the bar the media tells us every man wants to be."
..THey have their attraction, but I am aware that it is a fatal attraction.

The attraction is security, and certainty to some degree, and of course, these sort of people tend to appear to be very confident.
But the fatal attraction is the tons of issues buried deep within these sort of people, because these sort of attitudes tend to be seen as extremely desirable--and thus, people often fought hard to be there...faked hard till they made it.

A man or woman should be able to be strong wthout suppressing others....that would be the ideal behaviour in my view

Of course that's a balancing act and as with all ballancing acts sometimes there are slips for whatever reason

But i think to aspire to that balance is a good aspiration

Last edited: