[ENFP] - Does she like me? Do you guys ever take a week alone time from someone you love? | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

[ENFP] Does she like me? Do you guys ever take a week alone time from someone you love?

It sounds like, if you go there, you will not have any trouble finding someone.

You gotta do what's convenient and best for yourself first.
While I want her, I've of course thought about dating there. That presents it's own laundry list of problems caused by the differences between cultures.

@MINFJToothFairy Sadly, @Pin is right, just not necessarily in a good way...

Last edited:
I think you're too infatuated with her to think about the situation rationally. In my opinion you should just try to stop thinking about her and let her make the next move, then figure out what to do from there.

It's okay to be hopeful but don't be desperate. I'm not saying this judgmentally, I just think you should hold your cards closer to your chest, so to speak and try to put some mental distance between yourself and this situation.
I'm going to try to stop thinking about it. Watch a movie or two. Go on a few walks...etc.

Well now @wiredandwound has me thinking about dating there, and of course, the possibilities make my Ne happy with endless possibilities. Which is good.

While I want her, I've of course thought about dating there. That presents it's own laundry list of problems caused by the differences between cultures.
I hope you know that I would never let you date my daughter, buddy.

The indecisiveness. The neediness. The relentless cry for help and understanding.

I have to say, without hesitation, that you are the one who is not ready for a relationship.

Reactions: mintoots

The indecisiveness. The neediness. The relentless cry for help and understanding.

I have to say, without hesitation, that you are the one who is not ready for a relationship.
Luckily, I'm not trying to date your daughter. So no issues there.

Also, LETTING your daughter date someone? How old is she? Sounds a bit old fashioned, eh?

I KNOW what I want. But if I can't have it, I have to look at other options. That's not indecisiveness.

Oh my God, I honestly feel like doing violence upon you.

You have a singular skill of pissing me off, and you're acting like the biggest arsehole on the forum right now.

You have a singular skill of pissing me off, and you're acting like the biggest arsehole on the forum right now.
If his daughter is over the age of 18, he's that asshole dad who sits on the front porch cleaning his shotgun.

Also, @wiredandwound, I'm not your damn buddy. Calling people buddy is a good way to piss them off.

I thought we were finally starting to connect. Seriously.

If he wants to persist in this game of playing some kind of lost puppy, who doesn't want to accept his own responsibilities, maybe he needs to hear it. Because nobody else has given this guy an ounce of help.

Maybe they should close the thread. Because, if he keeps throwing slow-balls of self-pity to get attention, I'm going to swing.

Like I said before, I have a lot of compassion for people who really have issues, but this shit is flat-out ignorant.

Reactions: mintoots
I thought we were finally starting to connect. Seriously.

If he wants to persist in this game of playing some kind of lost puppy, who doesn't want to accept his own responsibilities, maybe he needs to hear it. Because nobody else has given this guy an ounce of help.

Maybe they should close the thread. Because, if he keeps throwing slow-balls of self-pity to get attention, I'm going to swing.

Like I said before, I have a lot of compassion for people who really have issues, but this shit is flat-out ignorant.
As far as I can see, all you've done here is make passive-aggressive comments about OP's 'unworthiness' to face the challenges of a relationship while bigging yourself up about the success of your own marriage, under the shield of some 'hard truths'.

The problem is that nobody has to take your disrespectful bullshit, or engage in these weirdly indirect ad hominems. This thread belongs to Horses and is directed to the questions he's asked - I think you ought to respect that or fuck off, because your presence practically everywhere is far too toxic right now.

You waded into a philosophy thread talking dismissive shit as if you knew anything, and now this. I'll defend your right to be here, but you're being a big time fucking arsehole right now and in my opinion you need to check yourself.

Have a good life. I was just trying to give you some sound advice that you refused to listen to.
The advice isn't the problem here, it's your willful trampling over boundaries by making pointless personal attacks. I'm just a bystander here, but you didn't enrage me for no reason.

An apology is in order at the absolute least.

Reactions: HorsesIncorporated
Thanks, Deleted member 16771.
No worries, but if he's the kind of man I fear he might be, then an apology won't be forthcoming.

Fragile egos never apologise, because their sense of worth is too strongly bound up with the perception of status by others. Looking 'defeated' is a much greater wound to them because they have no core - their entire structure is held up by external validation.

On the other hand, he might be a stand-up guy and recognise where he was out of line.

Reactions: HorsesIncorporated