Do You Wash Your Hands After Bathroom | INFJ Forum

Do You Wash Your Hands After Bathroom

Do you wash your hands after using the bathroom?

• Total voters
Wash your hands after touching the poll.

I wash my hands, even after going #1. In that instance, its more about washing my hands after touching the flush button and bathroom door than anything else.

(Rats I voted on the wrong option. I meant 'most of the time': I won't wash my hands, if I'm driving on the highway and stop behind a tree).

YESSSS! Ewww! Precisely the reason I still dreaded holding hands with boys in high school. Now, I am astonished at the number of women who leave public stalls without washing. Horrified! :O

Reactions: Bellosome
YESSSS! Ewww! Precisely the reason I still dreaded holding hands with boys in high school. Now, I am astonished at the number of women who leave public stalls without washing. Horrified! :O

Yes. I see people neglect to wash their hands all the time. It is so revolting. I get really angry. I know it's pointless and achieves nothing to get angry, but I can't help it.

Another annoyance of mine is when people don't use soap.

Reactions: Bellosome
Yes! What is the point!?

Always when pooping.
Almost always when urinating, the only exception being like the middle of the night when I'm groggy and wanting to go back to bed asap. What's the point, I'm going to be unconsciously Al Bundy'ing and adjusting my junk in my sleep anyway. =/

Yes! What is the point!?

Yeah, exactly. Maybe it's just that I used to work in a hospital operating suite. But I don't think so.

Always when pooping.
Almost always when urinating, the only exception being like the middle of the night when I'm groggy and wanting to go back to bed asap. What's the point, I'm going to be unconsciously Al Bundy'ing and adjusting my junk in my sleep anyway. =/

I think that's kind of fair enough. It's a compulsion for me.

I think that's kind of fair enough. It's a compulsion for me.
=) I would do well to follow your example, but alas, my laziness has drawn a firm boundary when it comes to sleep.

I keep sanitizer right by my bed and wet wipes.

Always.

Reactions: Gaze
semmelweis_graph.jpg

More interesting than stock market data? :nerd:

I dont just throw water on my hands. I scrub...people think I am preparing for surgery. Because honestly if you do anything else its useless.

I dont just throw water on my hands. I scrub...people think I am preparing for surgery. Because honestly if you do anything else its useless.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who "wash" their hands for all of 2 seconds. Do it right or don't bother wasting the water and paper towel.

Wash your hands after touching the poll.

I wash my hands, even after going #1. In that instance, its more about washing my hands after touching the flush button and bathroom door than anything else.

(Rats I voted on the wrong option. I meant 'most of the time': I won't wash my hands, if I'm driving on the highway and stop behind a tree).

filthy :yuck:

Thats why I try to get away with fistbumps instead of handshakes too.
It's funny though that most neat looking guys don't wash whilst the less neat ones do x)
People with suits usually wash the least x)

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who "wash" their hands for all of 2 seconds. Do it right or don't bother wasting the water and paper towel.

How to do it right:
[video=youtube;1pFww_EaLiY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pFww_EaLiY[/video]