Do you think you're hard to please? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do you think you're hard to please?

I'm very easy to please and am low maintenance.....I even walk myself, and put the seat down! lol

I don't care for shallow people though...they bore me....they have SO MUCH to say, that they tend to actually FORGET to include the CONTENT of their message!! lol.....any introvert worth their weight, would spot this and shut the person down....I don't exactly find pretentiousness, superficiality or false acts attractive.....it really says "I'm a liar, and I'll do this from time to time when I think I'm not doing the right thing to prove to you that I'm right for you" I would be flattered, but angry that you're not acting in honesty....why bother talking to someone like that? Now, someone quiet, but knowledgeable, passionate, and caring, that would definitely win me over....flashy acts fade very quickly, and usually don't show anything promising beyond first impressions.....

Not at all.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
Yes. Go figure. Gotta love that type 1 perfectionism.

Edit: Note the question says "do you think". I may or may not be hard to please from someone else's perspective. From my own perspective, I am waaayyyy harsh on myself--so my answer is yes.

Last edited:
I always thought that I'm really easy to please... Then others showed me that it isn't so easy, because things which I always thought that are basics... aren't...? *facepalm*

I always thought that I'm really easy to please... Then others showed me that it isn't so easy, because things which I always thought that are basics... aren't...? *facepalm*

this is me^^^

Yes! I'm hard to please because I want a land of gods or people wanting to be gods, which leaves little room for the "just wanna get by" persons of this world.