Do you think like a man or woman? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do you think like a man or woman?

My results resulted in a perfect split.

Angles: 20/20 Man lol
Spot the difference: 57% Balanced/Woman?
Thumbs: Left .. = Man? ;w; I'm left handed!
Empathising: 12/20 Woman
Systemising: 12/20 Man
Eyes: 5/10 Omg lower than average of both genders
Fingers: .... Manly ;w; 0.96 that's even manlier than the man average
Faces: prefer masculine
3D Shapes: 9/12 balanced.. I'm better at reading lines and cubes than human eyes fml
Words: 29 words total .... "We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct." <-- LOL pretty sure I entered some bs words
Ultimatum: 50%

Got 50/50 split it says... But I can't believe some of these numbers. Sounds like I developed improperly in the womb or was exposed to radiation or something.

Reactions: knight in battle
Personal brain score: 25 male side
Angles: 13/20 — male and female
Spot the difference: 21% - more male
Hands: left side brain dominant
Emphathising: 13/20 — more female
Systemising: 8/20 — more female
Eyes: 8/10 — good empathiser
Faces: prefer more masculine faces
3D shapes: 10/12 — more male
Words: 14 words total — more female
Ultimatum: demanded less — more female

Overall though, more male.

My true identity has been revealed. :,,(

(by the way, on an unrelated note, [MENTION=4423]Sriracha[/MENTION], that's my natural hair color I was trying to describe in the "Red Lipstick" discussion, but kind of failed at describing)

trueidentity.JPG

Angles
Your score: 19 out of 20

Spot the difference
Your score: 71%

Hands
Right thumb on top

Emotions and Systems
Your empathy score is: 10 out of 20
Your systemising score is: 2 out of 20

Eyes
Your score: 8 out of 10

Fingers
Right Hand: 1.04
Left Hand: 1.04

Faces
Your choices suggest you prefer more masculine faces.

3D shapes
Your score: 7 out of 12

Words
Your score: you associated 15 word(s) with grey and you named 12 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.

Ultimatum
If you had to split £50 with someone, you said you would demand £25

---in any case my meter was pointed at the 50% on the female side

@hush Why are you so b.a.m.f.? Some girls take duckface pictures, meanwhile you're all "sry my pet FALCON got in the way of the cam".

@hush Why are you so b.a.m.f.? Some girls take duckface pictures, meanwhile you're all "sry my pet FALCON got in the way of the cam".

Pet falcon? Naw.

That's me.

If anyone's been wondering why I don't think like a human being, consider the mystery solved. :D

Anyway, the b.a.m.f. just comes naturally, can't help it, yo.

P.S.
I've posted that picture here before without the falcon in the way. ;)

Reactions: barbad0s
[MENTION=2890]Lerxst[/MENTION] asked me if I'd taken this test, so I took it (I've taken it before but don't remember and can't find my results from before.) I got a personal brain score of "0"

I've got a 0 brain as well.

It's nice to be balanced, I guess, but getting a brain score of 0 seems a bit like a sneaky way of saying I have none.

(I was really surprised by how well I did with the spacial relations thing--that's NEVER been very good for me in the past)

No thinking...just chaos.

Slightly more male brain. I'm not surprised.

This whole thread is offensive.

Angles
This task tested your ability to identify the angle of a line by matching it with its twin. This is a spatial task, which looks at how you picture space.
Your score: 17 out of 20

Average score for men: 15.1 out of 20
Average score for women: 13.3 out of 20

If you scored 13 - 17: You found this test neither hard nor easy. This suggests your brain has male and female traits when it comes to spatial ability.

Spot the difference
epic fail lol. I am much better at REAL objects that have meaning associated with it.
This task tested your ability to identify which objects changed position. You lost points, if you incorrectly identified objects.
Your score: 14%
Average score for men: 39%
Average score for women: 46%

If you scored between 0 - 33%: You may have more of a male brain. Scientists say men tend to under perform in this task. The corpus callosum, the part of the brain that links the right and left hemispheres, is a fifth larger in women. This means women can process visual and other signals at the same time more easily than men. There is also a theory that oestrogen levels in women give them an added advantage in spatial memory.

Hands
You said your left thumb was on top when you clasped your hands together.

Left thumb on top: This suggests the right half of your brain is dominant. Some studies theorise that as a right brain dominant person, you may excel in visual, spatial and intuitive processes.

Emotions and Systems
This task looked at whether you prefer to empathise or systemise.

Empathising
Your empathy score is: 7 out of 20
Average score for men: 7.9 out of 20
Average score for women: 10.6 out of 20

Systemising
Your systemising score is: 11 out of 20
Average score for men: 12.5 out of 20
Average score for women: 8.0 out of 20

Eyes
This task tested your ability to judge people's emotions.
Your score: 8 out of 10
Average score for men: 6.6 out of 10
Average score for women: 6.6 out of 10

If you scored 7 - 10: Your result suggests you are a good empathiser, sensitive to other people's emotions. Women generally fall into this category.

Fingers
We asked you to measure your ring and index fingers. Your ratios came to:
Right Hand: 0.97
Left Hand: 0.98

Average ratio for men: 0.982
Average ratio for women: 0.991

Faces
This task looked at how you rate the attractiveness of a series of faces. The images you looked at were digitally altered to create slight differences in masculinity.

Your choices suggest you prefer more feminine faces.

3D shapes
I protest this one. They were pseudo 3D shapes with no shadow nor depth.
This task tested your ability to mentally rotate 3D shapes.

Your score: 5 out of 12
Average score for men: 8.2 out of 12
Average score for women: 7.1 out of 12

What does your result suggest?

If you scored 0 - 6: Do you find yourself having to physically rotate a map to point in the direction in which you're travelling? This might explain why you scored in the lower range in the 3D shapes test. Twice as many women as men score in this category. Previous studies suggest that those with a female-type brain or with an arts background fall into this range

Words
Not good at this at all. I didn't even want to try. In retrospect, this test was obviously subjective, and not checked for validity. My problem was the expectation of validating the words.
This task looked at your verbal fluency.

Your score: you associated 2 word(s) with grey and you named 5 word(s) that mean happy. We are assuming that all the words you entered are correct.
Average score for men: 11.4 words total
Average score for women: 12.4 words total

What does your result suggest?

If you produced 1 - 5 words: You are more of the strong, silent type with a male brain. You probably find it easier to express yourself in non-verbal ways, preferring action rather than words.

Ultimatum
This task asked you how you would divide money.

If you had to split £50 with someone, you said you would demand £25

So far on the Sex ID test, men have demanded 51.6% (£25.80) of the pot and women have demanded 51.0% (£25.50), on average.