Do you believe in Astrology? ? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Do you believe in Astrology? ?

I think some would be of the mind that there is plenty of evidence and the definition of “wrong” is perspective/opinion.
But I by no means am arguing for or against, the subject has always been a bit touch and go with me...and that’s saying something.
There is definitely a detailed “science” to the whole thing, not that more detail makes more correct.
I just try not to dismiss the possibility I guess. ;)
Cheers!
I'm not open to the possibility but I'd love to be proven wrong through scientific means.

I'm not open to the possibility but I'd love to be proven wrong through scientific means.
Fair enough.
Me too.

Retrograde planets in the Natal Chart ...

ASTROLOGERS WITH MANY RETROGRADE PLANETS

Nostradamus-astrological-charts-with-5-retrograde-planets.jpg

In his chart the Lights (Sun and Moon) with both Mercury and Venus retrograde are near the MC, although not in aspect to each other by orb (except with a moiety orb by Bonatti that makes Venus and Moon in aspect). The opposite side gives Mars retrograde, Jupiter retrograde, and Saturn retrograde all within 8° to the IC, opposing the Sun, so they are as close to the Earth as possible. Jupiter, the closest planet to the IC, is exalted and conjuncts both debilitated malefics (in Cancer, Mars is in its fall while Saturn is in its detriment). These three planets rule all the other planets plus the Ascendant. For example, Jupiter retrograde rules both Mercury (planet of astrologers) retrograde in the 9th house of higher wisdom and North Node (which many see as the souls vocation) in the 12th house of mystery. Is this enough indication to be a great psychic mind, and widely remembered as being synonymous with prophecies about war and destruction?

However we have two versions of his birth chart. The one above and the other for exactly a week earlier.

The first chart mentioned is recalculated based on his date of death and the number of years, months and days he lived (both inscribed on his tomb), while the other chart comes from Chavigny, a biographer of dubious reliability. Some researchers suggest that he tampered with the true date of birth of the prophet to make Mercury – the planet of astrologers – be in better essential dignity (cf. article at CURA – in French). In the chart for that date, Venus is stationary and not yet crossed the point of change of direction, but this would still be close to the ideal five ancient planets retrograde.

With so many retrogrades he is to some degree similar to astrologers with five or six of modern planets in retrograde. They usually use some elements of astrology, mixing it with hypnosis, soothsaying, numerology or other divination techniques, because that’s how they view them – as interchanging sources of inspiration that don’t work well in isolation and one should not limit oneself to only one. Hence most of the astrologers with many retrogrades won’t stick to its rules. Therefore, their work might appear as not as devoted to astrology in its strict sense although their understanding of astrology might actually be deeper. Nostradamus, for instance, was a serious astrologer. He even spent some time researching and revising the detailed calculations of retrograde motion of planets, correcting the previous tables.
http://gregoryrozek.com/en/retrogradeplanets/

Same writing, those with No retrograde planets tend to be a more focused personality; yet, they are sensitive, insecure, strikingly intelligent and stuborn, seeking an outside opinion in the belief that it will bring them an inner understanding since others see them more clearly than themselves; on the contrary, individuals with 3/5 or more retrogrades of the classical planets have an inner, secure knowing, prophetic, when balanced on the N/S hemispheres of the birth chart. :biggrin:
:coyotemeditating:

Hello everyone.....I have recently started tsking interest in Vedic Astrology...
To my surprize....the predictions are matching my life story. ...... Is there anyone who also believes in it??? I definitely believe....:)
Oh, yeah, I believe numerology and astrology too and I tried to observe number 3 in my life, however recently I found out that there was a shift in astrology. For example, before I knew exactly that I was Capricorn, and knew exactly what my number in numerology is the number 3, and now I Pisces and my number in numerology has changed... But I can't believe I've lived by the wrong number all my life... I liked that number so much and I was always lucky with this number. However, now my number is 0, and I even started to study it by reading the article https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-000-meaning/ to understand better this number and know what it means. But now I feel so strange...

Reactions: Sandie33
Oh, yeah, I believe numerology and astrology too and I tried to observe number 3 in my life, however recently I found out that there was a shift in astrology. For example, before I knew exactly that I was Capricorn, and knew exactly what my number in numerology is the number 3, and now I Pisces and my number in numerology has changed... But I can't believe I've lived by the wrong number all my life... I liked that number so much and I was always lucky with this number. However, now my number is 0, and I even started to study it by reading the article https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-000-meaning/ to understand better this number and know what it means. But now I feel so strange...
Hi @2Hot4you , are you strictly using angel numbers or your numerology numbers? If just A#, try adding your day, month and four digit year and reduce it to a single digit...for example 1+2+7+2+0+1+9=22=2+2=4
This calculates a Life Path number in Numerology and may help shed light on why you're feeling 'strange'. :) gl.

I think it can be used to start conversations and could be used for good as long as the person getting info knows how to process and temper what they are interpreting for themselves and don't blame others when they follow a horoscope for direction. Mostly I think it can be used for fun, like this:

Quick & Dirty:
Turn-Ons
1. Honesty
2. Voluptuousness
3. Love of animals
4. Compassion for the weak
5. Self-sufficiency

Turn-Offs
1. Liars
2. Arrogance
3. Close-minded people
4. Cruelty