• 120 - 130

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

lordsharp

One
Jun 2, 2017
MBTI
ENTP
As written above, is it possible to have an average while being dominated by Introverted Intuition? Are here any INFJ with IQ in average range?

Its probably fair to assume they do. I wouldn't expect any mbti designation to have a below average majority based on that alone.

Reactions: Offline and James
Oh it caps at 130 now? I wasn't given that memo at my triple nine meeting.

Oh it caps at 130 now? I wasn't given that memo at my triple nine meeting.
Hes talking specifically about infjs, not other mbti's.

Hes talking specifically about infjs, not other mbti's.

So infjs specifically now cap at 130. Also I said "it" which doesn't specify whether I referred to infjs only or not, only what he specifically presented. But meh.

is it possible to have an average while being dominated by Introverted Intuition? Are here any INFJ with IQ in average range?

As for these questions specifically, yes, of course.

Reactions: jkxx and James
As written above, is it possible to have an average while being dominated by Introverted Intuition? Are here any INFJ with IQ in average range?
The average infj
giphy.gif

This poll irks me. As Wyote pointed out, there are options outside the ranges presented here. Beyond that, if you apply binning, please don't put numbers into two bins. For example, say I have an IQ of 110, do I click 100-110 or 110-120?

For example, say I have an IQ of 110, do I click 100-110 or 110-120?

Pick 110-120 and just tell people you're "in the 110-120 range", that way people will think you're a 120 ;)

So infjs specifically now cap at 130.

Haha, I'm not sure that's gonna make Plato and Wittgenstein happy.

@Wyote sorry the whole thread was funny. I was just going with it. :D

The tests are not fair because of the time limit. If two people where given the same test, person 1 might get a higher score than person 2 with a 25 minute time limit. While with a 60 minute time limit, person 2 might get a higher score than person 1.

Reactions: jkxx and Free