do INFJ women hate bad boys? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

do INFJ women hate bad boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you considered that you are the problem? 47 years of failure with women while everyone else seems to be doing at least "okay" with them.

Last edited:
Wow.... Well uhhh as I am on an iPad I will keep this brief.

1. I didn't say you were an abuser I said you're not as nice as you think.
2. I don't think you're an INTJ, way too many logical fallacies in your belief structure.
3. If women like less than nice guys you must be deep in them all day, because it's quite evident you despise and hate women, not to mention just because you don't beat women or "abuse" women it doesn't mean you're nice. You don't even seem to think they are worthy of being considered people with their own ideas and feelings.
4. I'm sorry some crazy tried to URL you in your sleep and the girl you rejected married someone else... That sucks, it's also not something you can blame other women for either.

I should have read the thread before I piled on. I agree.

Have you considered that you are the problem? 47 years of failure with women while everyone else seems to be doing at least "okay" with them.

This is true, I've dated men that are in their 40's and never married and they had problems; in fact I won't do it anymore. They always told me that they "took marriage seriously" and that's why they were never married but they all turned out to be emotionally immature train wrecks. Lol.

yes, there are many great people out there that AREN'T IN_J, but i've never met any yet AND i'm at the point now where i'm DONE compromising. now it's MY WAY or the highway. i've tried it "your way" long enough. i'm not settling EVER again. i'd rather go without. i could do another 10 years, but it might drive me crazy... i feel i'm actually not too far from slipping away right now really. every day, some fool in the hood tries to test me.

hippy chicks are the PERFECT example of women that can exceed the limitations of their programming so to speak as they want that nice mellow life that bad boys don't belong in. very sadly, A LOT of such women are gay. when i saw a ton of gorgeous hippy chicks outside an ani difranco concert, my first thought was "cha ching!" until i saw there weren't any men to be seen. if i could just catch one of them before they turn to carpet cleaning... then maybe...

hippy chicks are virtually impossible to find, but i know they exist

when i say "bad boy" i just mean some piece of crap punk with an attitude, and yes, they do score multiple partners... hey, that brings me to another rant about female breeding priorities, the "chase the wedding ring" syndrome. many don't want a guy until someone else has "laid claim" to them. you know it's true... nice guys can't get any, but cheaters? oh gals gotta drop their knickers for that!

sorry, but NOTHING anyone can say to change the fact that the BASIC breeding program for women is completely busted and counterproductive. yes there are exceptions to the rule, but the rule is the rule. when women call men dogs, you know what that makes them.

when women seek alternatives to dogs, then i want to know them and not a second before. any woman that refuses nice guys is another loser in a world full of losers destroying said world. my baby's gotta be totally go against the flow.

you tell me what monastery she's hiding in, and i'll make a pilgrimage to her on my bike! i'd trade EVERYTHING i have in the world for 1 good woman that despises bad boys like the rest of them refuse to. if there isn't a single one in the entire world, god strike me dead here and now because i don't want to live anymore, there's no point.

You need to move to Lawrence, KS.

Reactions: the
yes, "i'm the problem" i'm an INTJ who believes in saying what you mean, meaning what you say, and i don't exude the stupid butt "air of confidence" women crave, but i'd sure as eff love to fight it to the death and see who the REAL man is.

now if only i could find a WOMAN who has a similar "eff all of you stupid primates and your petty stupid destructive games!" outlook, we could go on with our lives and not have to be bothered by the likes of you ever again.

oh this lack of a mute button thing is insufferable! mute buttons are the only saving grace of the internet. too bad you can't mute people in the real world. well... you can, but...

heck to the mothereffin' no on the kansas thing. that whole uppity redneck midwest can osculate my sphincter. i like where i am just fine.

ACTUALLY the women here are very nice and friendly and rarely stuck up. it's kind of funny as i'm kind of "the bad boy" where i am in a town full of thug poseurs that wouldn't last 15 minutes in a real hood, on their own, after dark, but i just keep that part of my personality to myself. i got the eff out of the hood because of what it was doing to me.

yes, there are many great people out there that AREN'T IN_J, but i've never met any yet AND i'm at the point now where i'm DONE compromising. now it's MY WAY or the highway. i've tried it "your way" long enough. i'm not settling EVER again. i'd rather go without. i could do another 10 years, but it might drive me crazy... i feel i'm actually not too far from slipping away right now really. every day, some fool in the hood tries to test me.

hippy chicks are the PERFECT example of women that can exceed the limitations of their programming so to speak as they want that nice mellow life that bad boys don't belong in. very sadly, A LOT of such women are gay. when i saw a ton of gorgeous hippy chicks outside an ani difranco concert, my first thought was "cha ching!" until i saw there weren't any men to be seen. if i could just catch one of them before they turn to carpet cleaning... then maybe...

hippy chicks are virtually impossible to find, but i know they exist

when i say "bad boy" i just mean some piece of crap punk with an attitude, and yes, they do score multiple partners... hey, that brings me to another rant about female breeding priorities, the "chase the wedding ring" syndrome. many don't want a guy until someone else has "laid claim" to them. you know it's true... nice guys can't get any, but cheaters? oh gals gotta drop their knickers for that!

sorry, but NOTHING anyone can say to change the fact that the BASIC breeding program for women is completely busted and counterproductive. yes there are exceptions to the rule, but the rule is the rule. when women call men dogs, you know what that makes them.

when women seek alternatives to dogs, then i want to know them and not a second before. any woman that refuses nice guys is another loser in a world full of losers destroying said world. my baby's gotta be totally go against the flow.

you tell me what monastery she's hiding in, and i'll make a pilgrimage to her on my bike! i'd trade EVERYTHING i have in the world for 1 good woman that despises bad boys like the rest of them refuse to. if there isn't a single one in the entire world, god strike me dead here and now because i don't want to live anymore, there's no point.

Wow you went to an ani defranco concert and couldn't figure out where all the guys were? Ergo they were all lesbians... Really? You actually believe this? Your way or the highway, and you spent 10 years celibate? You're not putting any of these dots together? Bueller....Bueller...

You want to know what you sound like to me? A bitter angry self absorbed beta male. Who needs to use phrases like bad boy and nice guy to make your lack of iniutive more palatable. You really should stop blaming everyone else for your own short comings and fix yourself before you suggest everyone else has the problem. Either your standards are unrealistic or you are lying about yourself. If you come off in person like you do on here then no wonder. But my guess is that in person you don't socialize well and you don't make moves, and the guys that do are automatically "bad boys" I'm actually amazed to see someone who claims to be in his 40s saying these things... This mentality is pure middle school.

Reactions: barbad0s
yes, "i'm the problem" i'm an INTJ who believes in saying what you mean, meaning what you say, and i don't exude the stupid butt "air of confidence" women crave, but i'd sure as eff love to fight it to the death and see who the REAL man is.

now if only i could find a WOMAN who has a similar "eff all of you stupid primates and your petty stupid destructive games!" outlook, we could go on with our lives and not have to be bothered by the likes of you ever again.

oh this lack of a mute button thing is insufferable! mute buttons are the only saving grace of the internet. too bad you can't mute people in the real world. well... you can, but...

heck to the mothereffin' no on the kansas thing. that whole uppity redneck midwest can osculate my sphincter. i like where i am just fine.

ACTUALLY the women here are very nice and friendly and rarely stuck up. it's kind of funny as i'm kind of "the bad boy" where i am in a town full of thug poseurs that wouldn't last 15 minutes in a real hood, on their own, after dark, but i just keep that part of my personality to myself. i got the eff out of the hood because of what it was doing to me.

There is a mute button, but I wont tell you where it is because of your attitude. Think of it as a practical joke.

How can you be an intj and dismiss external verification of ideas? You don't need a mute button, you need to get a grip and listen the people around you because the shit you got banging around inside of your head is seriously self destructive.

yes. my standards ARE unrealistic. i dream of the kind of gal that loves animals and hunts bad boys. LOL

no, i DIDN'T go to an ani concert. if you spent as much time reading and gathering facts SUBGENIUS, you'd see i said OUTSIDE A CONCERT, but all you want to to is attempt to assert yourself over me. try it to my face some day, and we'll see who's the alpha and who's trying to put themself back together.

i CHOSE not to be alpha, and i'll challenge an alpha WITH BUTT BUDDIES on my own without backup, just like i did 3 pooties half my age that all had the extra arm i don't a couple weeks ago. try and alpha on me and we'll fight to the death. i've faced bigger and badder than you toy.

man eff you INFJs! you're part of the problem! come on.. keep piling on effers. mo joke, i'll fight you all! i'll lose, but i'll get mine before that happens

yes. my standards ARE unrealistic. i dream of the kind of gal that loves animals and hunts bad boys. LOL

no, i DIDN'T go to an ani concert. if you spent as much time reading and gathering facts SUBGENIUS, you'd see i said OUTSIDE A CONCERT, but all you want to to is attempt to assert yourself over me. try it to my face some day, and we'll see who's the alpha and who's trying to put themself back together.

i CHOSE not to be alpha, and i'll challenge an alpha WITH BUTT BUDDIES on my own without backup, just like i did 3 pooties half my age that all had the extra arm i don't a couple weeks ago. try and alpha on me and we'll fight to the death. i've faced bigger and badder than you toy.

man eff you INFJs! you're part of the problem! come on.. keep piling on effers. mo joke, i'll fight you all! i'll lose, but i'll get mine before that happens

Eff everybody cause I'm not even INFJ, subgenius.

you sound a lot like my cousin Steve when you talk. It's scary almost. Steve has schizophrenia. He is committed. There is obviously something about yourself you haven't disclosed yet, what is it specifically?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5r6jhd
now i know what everyone was saying about INFJ arguments. only been here 1 day, and already my bluntness is rocking your rose colored little world and making you pick and chose words to use against me without bothering to take in the big picture or the reasoning.

if this is what INFJs are, yeah... trying to start romance with one is a no no. only INTJs are rational then. well ISFJs can be too, but they're too married to authority structures and INTPs are even more uptight and ENTJs will only bring a bunch more annoying irrational people ruled by their stupid little instincts at least INTJs can overlook.

that INFJ description needs to be updated to "loves to nitpick and insult people PERSONALLY because of their world views and can't tolerate anyone disagreeing with them"

i personally don't care what you think, if you aren't in my small circle of people that can prove trustworthy, you are nothing to me except buzzing insects instigators. you defend your status quo as will i. your "words of pursuasion" have no effect on me. i have facts & statistics on my side. you can't pursuade a stat to change it's mind any more you can mine. all you can do is pick pick pick with the same stupid emotions MOST others share that are the root of every problem in the world. i want to exact opposite of that.

schizophrenia? OK, now you all are REALLY being ridiculous. i don't hear voices in my head telling me what to do. that'salmost as lame as fidiots trying to accuse INTJs (that's what i am if you're not bothering to look) of being "sociopaths" because we're unemotional (well, i am, the more a holes ganging up on me, the more i want to see their necks going *crunch*) when they don't even know what the word effing means. i also know the difference between right and wrong and DELIBERATELY only want people that want to fight evil around me. bad boy groupies give it up for the dark one.

if i didn't have issues with biblical contradictions, i think i might be best matched with a church going gal, but i'm not big on hipocracy... there's that "ruled by ethics" thing again. i want nothing to do with anyone who isn't willing to go against the flow. good little conformists are ALMOST as annoying as wannabe tyrants.

i tell you, INFJs know nada about EARNING respect. now i'm going to start talking about YOU all personally as you're incapable of separating facts from feelings and everything is personal to you.

man, i never would have imagined in a million years that INFJs are even more annoying than ENFP fatal attractions. at least the latter WANTS to be friends. you all seem bent on being enemies. chose that path, OK, i know that song and dance by heart. i don't play it the same way you do, but if i set my INTJ mind to it. i know i can say things that hurt people's feelings. you aren't hurting my feelings, just earning my contempt.

apologies to anyone here NOT instigating. i shouldn't generalize about INFJs but as y'all like to gang up, consider it guilt by association. "must purge outsiders... immediately"

it'sall good, come to the INTJ forum some time. EVERYONE gets to say what's on their mind and get treated with respect there. even the aspergers keep it real for the most part.

INFJs... y'all are some mob mentality mofos.

Last edited:
Lol, just because you SAY you are rational does not make you rational. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I wonder if he is just a regular member trolling or a drive by.

Reactions: Jill Hives
now i know what everyone was saying about INFJ arguments. only been here 1 day, and already my bluntness is rocking your rose colored little world and making you pick and chose words to use against me without bothering to take in the big picture or the reasoning.

if this is what INFJs are, yeah... trying to start romance with one is a no no. only INTJs are rational then. well ISFJs can be too, but they're too married to authority structures and INTPs are even more uptight and ENTJs will only bring a bunch more annoying irrational people ruled by their stupid little instincts at least INTJs can overlook.

that INFJ description needs to be updated to "loves to nitpick and insult people PERSONALLY because of their world views and can't tolerate anyone disagreeing with them"

i personally don't care what you think, if you aren't in my small circle of people that can prove trustworthy, you are nothing to me except buzzing insects instigators. you defend your status quo as will i. your "words of pursuasion" have no effect on me. i have facts & statistics on my side. you can't pursuade a stat to change it's mind any more you can mine. all you can do is pick pick pick with the same stupid emotions MOST others share that are the root of every problem in the world. i want to exact opposite of that.

I believe you need to realize other's have emotion too. Learn to understand that emotion, and balance it with your love life. I don't think anyone was nitpicking, don't ask for advice if you don't want it. Did you want reassurance in your generalized beliefs about women? If you want it then analyze and improve yourself. Logic and Emotion generate great rationalization. Don't depend on your paradigm as much.

Last edited:

schizophrenia? OK, now you all are REALLY being ridiculous. i don't hear voices in my head telling me what to do. that'salmost as lame as fidiots trying to accuse INTJs (that's what i am if you're not bothering to look) of being "sociopaths" because we're unemotional (well, i am, the more a holes ganging up on me, the more i want to see their necks going *crunch*) when they don't even know what the word effing means. i also know the difference between right and wrong and DELIBERATELY only want people that want to fight evil around me. bad boy groupies give it up for the dark one.

if i didn't have issues with biblical contradictions, i think i might be best matched with a church going gal, but i'm not big on hipocracy... there's that "ruled by ethics" thing again. i want nothing to do with anyone who isn't willing to go against the flow. good little conformists are ALMOST as annoying as wannabe tyrants.

i tell you, INFJs know nada about EARNING respect. now i'm going to start talking about YOU all personally as you're incapable of separating facts from feelings and everything is personal to you.

man, i never would have imagined in a million years that INFJs are even more annoying than ENFP fatal attractions. at least the latter WANTS to be friends. you all seem bent on being enemies. chose that path, OK, i know that song and dance by heart. i don't play it the same way you do, but if i set my INTJ mind to it. i know i can say things that hurt people's feelings. you aren't hurting my feelings, just earning my contempt.

apologies to anyone here NOT instigating. i shouldn't generalize about INFJs but as y'all like to gang up, consider it guilt by association. "must purge outsiders... immediately"

it'sall good, come to the INTJ forum some time. EVERYONE gets to say what's on their mind and get treated with respect there. even the aspergers keep it real for the most part.

Okay, baby. I'll tell you want you want to hear. I'm swooning. Pick me, please! I want to breed with you.

Can I call you daddy? How about big daddy!

Reactions: 5r6jhd
i personally don't care what you think. if you aren't in my small circle of people that can prove trustworthy, you are nothing to me except buzzing insects instigators. you defend your status quo as will i. your "words of pursuasion" have no effect on me. i have facts & statistics on my side. you can't pursuade a stat to change it's mind any more you can mine. all you can do is pick pick pick with the same stupid emotions MOST others share that are the root of every problem in the world. i want to exact opposite of that.

Liar. Then why are you here? Why would anyone want to be in your small elitist circle? Youve been acting like a jerk the whole time youve been here.

schizophrenia?

This is probably a little off the wall, but from his POV its probably applicable.

When are you going to start earning some respect? If you come into someones house crying about how everyone is an asshole then you are doing it wrong.

No thanks, not interested. You should really reconsider that you are probably the problem.

I think the thread should be closed at this point. It's going nowhere but down the path of insults getting hurled back and forth.

Yeah the troll has succeeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.