Dinner with 5 people who would you choose | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Dinner with 5 people who would you choose

1) Choose 5 people who are currently alive to have over for a dinner party
David Zindell (favourite writer)
Noam Chomsky
Adam Hills (favourite comedian)
Heston Blumenthal (awesome chef)
Kim Stanley Robinson (writer)

Heston would have to cook for his dinner. He can cook whatever the hell he wants as eveything he does is awesome, creative and spectacular

2) Choose 5 people, living or dead (anyone in history) to have over for a dinner party
My mum (she passed away)
Allson DuBois
Carl Jung
Jesus
Hitler

3) Choose 5 people, real, fictional, historical whatever
Jesus
Seth (from Seth speaks)
Buddha
Lucifer
Nostradamus

Lets get some answers! If I put them all in a room together maybe we can all find a way to get along

4) What food would you serve?
Grilled salmon, hollandaise sauce, potato bake, wilted spinach and a ton of salad. All organic ofcourse. They can bring their own drinks.

Yeah, come to think of it, the setting probably had more to do with that than anything. It was in Portland, OR, his home town. And the book store he had his reading at is a very small one, so not a whole crap ton of people there. He was probably just in a better mood.

Oh yeah, that makes a lotttt more sense.

Now I wanna redo this...

1) Choose 5 people who are currently alive to have over for a dinner party.

Johnny Depp
Vin Diesel
My Grandpa (He's boss)
Nas
Ludovico Einauldi

2) Choose 5 people, living or dead (anyone in history) to have over for a dinner party

Humphrey Bogart
Dean Martin
Montgomery Clift
Rock Hudson
Leonardo Da Vinci

Lara Croft
Sun Tzu
Robots
Isaac Asimov
Philip K. Dick

Fruit platter
Vegies
Steak
Arroz con pollo
Milkshakes
Chocolate
Italian food

Reactions: Jill Hives
[MENTION=4956]Asarya[/MENTION]: They do mean the world to me. Except he's not my partner. I'm just in love with him--I don't actually see him. And now you know about my pathetic "love life".

Great thread, by the way!

Last edited:
[MENTION=4956]Asarya[/MENTION]: They do mean the world to me. Except he's not my partner. I'm just in love with him--I don't actually see him. And now you know about my pathetic "love life".

Great thread, by the way!

Thats not pathetic. Hope it all works out for you and you actually get to have that dinner party. Sounds like you make a mean roast

Reactions: MissionHouse
I've often fantasized about a dinner like that. These people are more interesting and delightful to me than any celebrity or other type of famous person.

I've actually never made a roast chicken, but I don't think it's too hard.

I've often fantasized about a dinner like that. These people are more interesting and delightful to me than any celebrity or other type of famous person.

I've actually never made a roast chicken, but I don't think it's too hard.

put chicken in oven.
wait for a couple hours
take chicken out and cut it up
there ya go ;)

Knowing me, I would try to make it perfect by basting it with surplus chicken fat, not to mention making the best stuffing possible, and also roasting potatoes along side the chicken. I realise that you just put it in the oven! :)

Ooh, I like this thread!!

Irvine Welsh
Johnny Depp
My sister (she's hilarious at social gatherings, although guests are carefully picked to cope with her sense of humour)
Josh Homme
My best friend (as she's rather like my sister but probably even more so)

2) Choose 5 people, living or dead (anyone in history) to have over for a dinner party.

Jim Morrison
Kurt Cobain
Anton Chekhov
Jonathan Swift
Layne Staley

3) Choose 5 people, real, fictional, historical whatever.

The Cookie Monster
My best friend, again
Morgan Freeman
Bridget Jones
Bernard Black, from the TV series 'Black Books

Dinner 1 - Maybe a barbeque, some beer, a real relaxed affair. I'd want it to take place somewhere away from the city so everyone could have a laugh, chill out, and just talk about random things all evening.

Dinner 2 - Probably something more like a meal to begin with, but still relatively chilled out. I make a wicked curry, so perhaps go with that.

Dinner 3 - Cookies, obviously! And all kinds of indulgence foods. Smoking would be allowed at this meal, and no one would be very far from whatever wine they fancied. This meal would just be a case of seeing what happened, and hopefully Morgan Freeman would narrate!!

Alive: Meryl Streep, Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet, Helena Bonham Carter, Jeremy Irons.

Deceased: Jane Austen, Abraham Lincoln, Audrey Hepburn, Bette Davis, a Holy prophet.

Fictional: Elinor Dashwood, Anne Eliot, Captain Wentworth, Elizabeth Bennet, Fitzwilliam Darcy (Sense and Sensibility, Persuasion, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bollington and Gaze
alright. i'll choose the interesting people.
let's see...
john candy
mike meyers
mitch hedberg
john balushi
johnnie depp
we would have beer and bbq and lotsa munchie food

This would be a booze and coke night for sure.

Alive: Meryl Streep, Emma Thompson, Kate Winslet, Helena Bonham Carter, Jeremy Irons.

Deceased: Jane Austen, Abraham Lincoln, Audrey Hepburn, Bette Davis, a Holy prophet.

Fictional: Elinor Dashwood, Anne Eliot, Captain Wentworth, Elizabeth Bennet, Fitzwilliam Darcy (Sense and Sensibility, Persuasion, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen)

Awesome lists, love these choices.

1) The last five people that have tried to help me. Would want them to have anything they wished for to eat.

2) My Mom and Dad, my old hunting partner Darrell(really miss them all), Elijah, and Soloman. Would want my wife to fry fish and chicken. Hope having my wife cook at each dinner is not cheating.

3) have to think about this more

3) Choose 5 people, real, fictional, historical whatever.

The Cookie Monster
My best friend, again
Morgan Freeman
Bridget Jones
Bernard Black, from the TV series 'Black Books

Dinner 3 - Cookies, obviously! And all kinds of indulgence foods. Smoking would be allowed at this meal, and no one would be very far from whatever wine they fancied. This meal would just be a case of seeing what happened, and hopefully Morgan Freeman would narrate!!

Bernard Black is hilarious and strangely attractive. I dont think you could stop Morgan Freeman from narrating even if you wanted to.

Bernard Black is hilarious and strangely attractive. I dont think you could stop Morgan Freeman from narrating even if you wanted to.

My friend says that I'm rather like Bernard Black when I'm in a grumpy mood and I take it as a compliment :) And yeah, I could just see the epic narration now... If anyone has the power to make this happen, I think it's your duty to put this dinner party together for me!! And you'll get this in return -> :kiss:

1) Taylor Swift, ShayCarl, Collette Butler, Demi Lovato and Ed Sheeran.

2) Michael Jackson, Ghandi, my grandfather, Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandela

I have changed my mind about my 5 people. So much has happened since then.

My new list is:
David Attenborough
Edward Bach
Stephen Hawking
Jesus
David Zindell

Choose 5 people, living or dead (anyone in history) to have over for a dinner party

What food would you serve?

My father cause he's never met my family. He died before I got married.
My husband
My children
My grandchildren
My best friend

I would have them all bring a part of the meal (ready made or something they would like to cook) and have everyone in the kitchen laughing, cooking and enjoying ourselves. Then in a romantically lit garden on a warm summer night sit around a table big enough for all of us and enjoy an amazing eclectic meal. I don't need to meet famous people. The people in my real life are awesome enough for me.

Reactions: Quiet