Quiet

i know nothing
Dec 16, 2011
aus
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
1w9
1) Choose 5 people who are currently alive to have over for a dinner party.

2) Choose 5 people, living or dead (anyone in history) to have over for a dinner party

3) Choose 5 people, real, fictional, historical whatever

4) What food would you serve?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaze
five is a lot of people at once. can i have them in shifts?

Can we invite mythological/fictional people? Having the Hulk over for dinner would be just as likely as having, say, Chris Farley over for dinner. :D

Can we invite mythological/fictional people? Having the Hulk over for dinner would be just as likely as having, say, Chris Farley over for dinner. :D

Yes, I edited it to include an all inclusive option with fictional characters as well

five is a lot of people at once. can i have them in shifts?

No. Sorry, I know 5 is a lot of people at once. You dont have to do all the cooking yourself, maybe get a caterer. They have to be there at the same time. So depending on who you choose they may or may not get along with each other

can one of the five be the cook and the others be the clean up crew?

can one of the five be the cook and the others be the clean up crew?

Yes, why not if thats what gets you off. Its your party! You can even make them dress up if you want to
Or otherwise it can be 5 people you would really like to sit down with, talk to and share a meal with

Buddha, Jesus, David Bowie, John Lennon, and the other Lenin...

Hmm...this is hard...

I would have two dinner parties with different intentions.

The first party would be made up of INFJ's that I feel are open-minded and have a good development of most their cognitive processes (except the extroverted/introverted traits don't really matter to me). The intention of this party is to share our ideas and create new ones or add to already developed ones that make perfect sense until we discover the truth behind everything and become in a sense, gods! Muahaha! :p

I lurked for a short while before registering so here are my choices for this party:
1. Agnostic Monk
2. Asarya (Yes, you, I have read your posts and I find myself agreeing with you a lot and feel you are well-rounded.
3. just me
4. Either Plato or Aristotle (...so undecided right now...)
5. Socrates (Though I do not know if he would give any input...as I recall, he encouraged people to think for themselves rather than giving them the answers...)

I feel like replacing the last two with members of this forum so they are subject to be replaced at a later point when I have read more posts and gained insight into the minds of people on this forum. Plus that would answer question number 1 in your post since they would all be alive, for now, this answers question number 2/3, I'm not interested in fictional characters.

The second party would be made up of philosophers of different views, but I would probably slip them some drugs that would make them open-minded..because some of them are very adamant and stubborn about their views. The purpose of this party, in contrast to the other one, is to debate and form a philosophy that could eventually be agreed on by everyone. The end results would probably be the same as the end results of the first party. And because I feel the end results would be the same, I have always felt inclined to believe that INFJs are generally the best type to have since I believe most of them are more open-minded and inclined to change and develop than any other type and they are able to think critically.

Which philosophers I would choose exactly, I don't really feel like deciding at the moment because I can't claim to know that much about the different philosophies and philosophers right now...
So I will choose them at a later date since I am taking a philosophy class in college this semester. :)

As for food: I'm actually too lazy to cook and feel I think best when I'm relaxed so...we would order out! Pizza, chinese, mexican, and indian food for everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: just me
Buddha, Jesus, David Bowie, John Lennon, and the other Lenin...

Sounds like a chilled out and enlightened affair. I think you might have to go with a vegetarian meal

Hmm...this is hard...

I would have two dinner parties with different intentions.

The first party would be made up of INFJ's that I feel are open-minded and have a good development of most their cognitive processes (except the extroverted/introverted traits don't really matter to me). The intention of this party is to share our ideas and create new ones or add to already developed ones that make perfect sense until we discover the truth behind everything and become in a sense, gods! Muahaha! :p

I lurked for a short while before registering so here are my choices for this party:
1. Agnostic Monk
2. Asarya (Yes, you, I have read your posts and I find myself agreeing with you a lot and feel you are well-rounded.
3. Carl Jung (I believe he was an INFJ but I'm not really sure...)
4. Either Plato or Aristotle (...so undecided right now...)
5. Socrates (Though I do not know if he would give any input...as I recall, he encouraged people to think for themselves rather than giving them the answers...)

I feel like replacing the last three with members of this forum so they are subject to be replaced at a later point when I have read more posts and gained insight into the minds of people on this forum. Plus that would answer question number 1 in your post since they would all be alive, for now, this answers question number 2/3, I'm not interested in fictional characters.

The second party would be made up of philosophers of different views, but I would probably slip them some drugs that would make them open-minded..because some of them are very adamant and stubborn about their views. The purpose of this party, in contrast to the other one, is to debate and form a philosophy that could eventually be agreed on by everyone. The end results would probably be the same as the end results of the first party. And because I feel the end results would be the same, I have always felt inclined to believe that INFJs are generally the best type to have since I believe most of them are more open-minded and inclined to change and develop than any other type and they are able to think critically.

Which philosophers I would choose exactly, I don't really feel like deciding at the moment because I can't claim to know that much about the different philosophies and philosophers right now...
So I will choose them at a later date since I am taking a philosophy class in college this semester. :)

As for food: I'm actually too lazy to cook and feel I think best when I'm relaxed so...we would order out! Pizza, chinese, mexican, and indian food for everyone!

Why thank you good Sir. Ive been told that Im not that bad. I'm happy to bring over some wine and cheese. No need to slip any drugs, I like to name my poison. Certainly sounds like a fun group of people, would be more than happy to meet all of them. Don't know about ascending godhood but I love coming up with new ideas and discussing how to take over the world. I think Jung probably was an INFJ too, albeit his fascination with ti. Tough call between Aristotle and Plato, they're both awesome in their way.

Why thank you good Sir. Ive been told that Im not that bad. I'm happy to bring over some wine and cheese. No need to slip any drugs, I like to name my poison. Certainly sounds like a fun group of people, would be more than happy to meet all of them. Don't know about ascending godhood but I love coming up with new ideas and discussing how to take over the world. I think Jung probably was an INFJ too, albeit his fascination with ti. Tough call between Aristotle and Plato, they're both awesome in their way.

Well those who told you such things were not wrong. I like the idea of wine, it would help us to relax, but hmm..just cheese by itself? :m119:

I wouldn't feel the need to slip you any drugs...it's only for those uptight philosophers who are close-minded. :)

You may be right about godhood, I think it would be much more noble if we took over world and transformed it into a planet of peace and harmony. But even then...life might get really boring...I kind of need some drama in my life so that my ego does not starve and disappear altogether. I enjoy my ego, however sinful it is.

Yes, Aristotle and Plato shared many beliefs up to a point but on the views they differ on, it is hard to choose a side, as you can see here.

5 people currently alive: my 2 kids, the man I'm in love with, my current ENTJ prof, and my INTJ prof from last year.

5 people, living or dead: my 2 kids, the man I'm in love with, my Irish Grandmother, and my mother.

5 people, real/fictional/historical: my 2 kids, the man I'm in love with, Albert Einstein, and Gandhi.

Food I would serve: Roast chicken, potatoes, stuffing, vegetables, salad, wine, juice, some good dessert.

Well those who told you such things were not wrong. I like the idea of wine, it would help us to relax, but hmm..just cheese by itself? :m119:

cheese and crackers then

You may be right about godhood, I think it would be much more noble if we took over world and transformed it into a planet of peace and harmony. But even then...life might get really boring...I kind of need some drama in my life so that my ego does not starve and disappear altogether. I enjoy my ego, however sinful it is.

godhood is way too much responsibility, probably way more than the president's. no more sleeps in ever. no thank you. Plus a peaceful planet would never be boring- we'd finally have the chance to live freely, be human in all its glory

Yes, Aristotle and Plato shared many beliefs up to a point but on the views they differ on, it is hard to choose a side, as you can see here.

godhood is way too much responsibility, probably way more than the president's. no more sleeps in ever. no thank you.
A peaceful planet would never be boring- we'd finally have the chance to live freely, be human in all its glory and really see how far we can progress.
Plus, if you really like drama it will follow you wherevey you go

5 people currently alive: my 2 kids, the man I'm in love with, my current ENTJ prof, and my INTJ prof from last year.

5 people, living or dead: my 2 kids, the man I'm in love with, my Irish Grandmother, and my mother.

5 people, real/fictional/historical: my 2 kids, the man I'm in love with, Albert Einstein, and Gandhi.

Food I would serve: Roast chicken, potatoes, stuffing, vegetables, salad, wine, juice, some good dessert.

I love how you included your kids and partner in all 3 options. They obviously mean the world to you.

Vonnegut, Kerouac, Ginsberg, Zinn, Bernie Mac.

I'd serve Speedway nacos.

Yes, why not if thats what gets you off. Its your party! You can even make them dress up if you want to
Or otherwise it can be 5 people you would really like to sit down with, talk to and share a meal with

alright. i'll choose the interesting people.
let's see...
john candy
mike meyers
mitch hedberg
john balushi
johnnie depp
we would have beer and bbq and lotsa munchie food

Sounds like a chilled out and enlightened affair. I think you might have to go with a vegetarian meal

Lol...I was going to make Lenin do the cooking and have Jesus bring the drinks...or at lest change some water into wine.

1) Choose 5 people who are currently alive to have over for a dinner party.
- Sandra Bullock, Bill Cosby, Steve Martin, Julie Andrews, Sydney Poitier

2) Choose 5 people, living or dead (anyone in history) to have over for a dinner party
-Lucille Ball, Katherine Hepburn, Cary Grant, Sammy David, Jr., Lena Horne
+ *secret add-in - George Burns* :D

3) Choose 5 people, real, fictional, historical whatever
- Wolverine :D, Prof. Xavier, Henry David Thoreau, Martin Luther, Martin Luther King, Jr.
+ add-in - Shakespeare . . . for commentary

4) What food would you serve?
- wine, hors d'oeuvres, fish sauteed in a nice white wine sauce, dessert cups with cream and fruit, mints, mashed potatoes, and a nice cream of mushroom soup.

Does the Easter Bunny count? :smile:

I guess my top 5 would be:
1) Lindsey Lohan before she became cracked out to warn her about her impending doom.
2) Courtney Love to tell her to save her boyfriend from his suicidal tendencies
3 & 4) My parents
5) My sister.

We'd eat whatever.

Lame I know lol. :smile:

Last edited: