Dinner with 5 people who would you choose | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Dinner with 5 people who would you choose

Vonnegut, Kerouac, Ginsberg, Zinn, Bernie Mac.

I'd serve Speedway nacos.

Before you posted this I hadnt heard of Vonnegut, Kerouac or Ginsberg. They sound very interesting and I'll probably look into their work. Who do you mean by Zinn?

Reactions: bamf
alright. i'll choose the interesting people.
let's see...
john candy
mike meyers
mitch hedberg
john balushi
johnnie depp
we would have beer and bbq and lotsa munchie food

Sounds like a very enjoyable night. nothing better than laughing. The only this is they will probably all talk over the top of eachother.

1) Choose 5 people who are currently alive to have over for a dinner party.
- Sandra Bullock, Bill Cosby, Steve Martin, Julie Andrews, Sydney Poitier

2) Choose 5 people, living or dead (anyone in history) to have over for a dinner party
-Lucille Ball, Katherine Hepburn, Cary Grant, Sammy David, Jr., Lena Horne
+ *secret add-in - George Burns* :D

3) Choose 5 people, real, fictional, historical whatever
- Wolverine :D, Prof. Xavier, Henry David Thoreau, Martin Luther, Martin Luther King, Jr.
+ add-in - Shakespeare . . . for commentary

4) What food would you serve?
- wine, hors d'oeuvres, fish sauteed in a nice white wine sauce, dessert cups with cream and fruit, mints, mashed potatoes, and a nice cream of mushroom soup.

Sounds like you love your classics. Do you write or act yourself?

Sounds like you love your classics. Do you write or act yourself?

no, no acting or writing screenplays or movies. But I'll always have a thing for classic hollywood stars.

Last edited:
I started thinking about this and realized I don't feel like inviting five people over for dinner. Doesn't matter who.

There are some individuals, though, and none of them are famous names.

I started thinking about this and realized I don't feel like inviting five people over for dinner. Doesn't matter who.

There are some individuals, though, and none of them are famous names.

i know i felt the same!

Sounds like a very enjoyable night. nothing better than laughing. The only this is they will probably all talk over the top of eachother.

well, you get any five people in a room and they'll all talk over top of each other in my experience!
i may as well get a good laugh out of it

1) Madonna
2) [MENTION=3799]bionic[/MENTION]
3) Hemoglobin + her bf (they're 3rd because they aren't on this forum; if they were, I would rank them along with bio)
5) Any other Fe-INFp guy I'm having an infatuation with

I'm going to make Madonna eat pizza. (lol j/k)

If it was something more classy I'd serve steak? Idk. I'm not really picky with food as long as it smells decent. Something posh I guess. WITH LOTS OF BOOZE TOO.

Reactions: bionic
John Steinbeck, Niccolo Machiavelli, Jesus Christ, Larry David, and Robert Johnson.

I imagine it would be quite a tense dinner party.

1. Anthony Hopkins.
2. Chuck Palahnuik.
3. Ted Bundy.
4. My INTJ bestie.
5. Annnd my ISTJ bestie.

-Anna

1) Da Vinci
2) Alan Watts
3) Satoshi Kon
4) Chopin
5) Luciano Pavarotti

Da Vinci can eat anything he's from the past so no modern bull shit about diets. Alan will prob eat vegetarian jive, I'll just use more cheese for him. Satoshi Kon will get a ear full for being my last living hero to die. Chopin will love some drugs for that belly of his and Pavarotti will eat me if prompted.[h=3]http://www.lucianopavarotti.com/[/h]

1. Anthony Hopkins.
2. Chuck Palahnuik.
3. Ted Bundy.
4. My INTJ bestie.
5. Annnd my ISTJ bestie.

-Anna

Chuck lives up here in Portland...I have met him at a book reading....he's kind of a dick actually...not to shoot down one of your heros or anything....very full of himself it seemed.

Chuck lives up here in Portland...I have met him at a book reading....he's kind of a dick actually...not to shoot down one of your heros or anything....very full of himself it seemed.

Yeah I met him once and he was an ass. He wouldn't sign any of the books for me.. and it was at a reading no less! I sold back my books to the store that day :/

Yeah I met him once and he was an ass. He wouldn't sign any of the books for me.. and it was at a reading no less! I sold back my books to the store that day :/

Stupid Chuck......:m206:

My choices:

- Ludovico Einauldi
- Vin Diesel
- Leonardo Da Vinci
- Uwace
- Johnny Depp

Reactions: Uwace and Sir
Whaaaat?! I have met Chuck at a signing (er, I meant reading, but he was also signing) also and he seemed really nice and personable at the time. His dogs were with him and he let me snuggle them and they jumped on me and licked my nose. He signed my book no questions asked and even personalized it for me. He commented about how he thought it was amusing that my first name sounds like the first part of his last name.

That's disappointing if he has since turned into a jerk.

Last edited:
1) Choose 5 people who are currently alive to have over for a dinner party.
Dalai Lama
Pope Benedict XIV
Dennis Prager
Rabbi Shmuley Boteach
Subcommandante Marcos

2) Choose 5 people, living or dead (anyone in history) to have over for a dinner party
Lao Tze
Moses
CS Lewis
JRR Tolkien
Baal Shem Tov

3) Choose 5 people, real, fictional, historical whatever
Gandalf
Galadriel
Mrs. Whatsit
Siddharta (Herman Hesse's)
Dances with Wolves

4) What food would you serve?
Same as I usually cook for Shabbat Table:
A good wine
Home cooked Bread
Grilled Salmon
Salad
Soup
Stir fry with either chicken or beef
Fruit based desert

If a vegetarian were present, such as the Dalai Lama, I'd simply adjust (no meat, no onion, no garlic...)

Whaaaat?! I have met Chuck at a signing (er, I meant reading, but he was also signing) also and he seemed really nice and personable at the time. His dogs were with him and he let me snuggle them and they jumped on me and licked my nose. He signed my book no questions asked and even personalized it for me. He commented about how he thought it was amusing that my first name sounds like the first part of his last name.

That's disappointing if he has since turned into a jerk.

Idk, I got a lot of mixed reviews and experiences from people. When I brought his books at the bookstore before the signing, one of the guys said that he was very funny and brings body parts of dolls with him to sign lol. But when I met him, he just seemed to be in a bad mood and really stressed out.

So I don't know really.. I've met some pretty rude celebrities. I'm sure it's a tough job to act excited when you're having a bad day... and then to do it in front of 1,000+ people seems exhausting.

Idk, I got a lot of mixed reviews and experiences from people. When I brought his books at the bookstore before the signing, one of the guys said that he was very funny and brings body parts of dolls with him to sign lol. But when I met him, he just seemed to be in a bad mood and really stressed out.

So I don't know really.. I've met some pretty rude celebrities. I'm sure it's a tough job to act excited when you're having a bad day... and then to do it in front of 1,000+ people seems exhausting.

Yeah, come to think of it, the setting probably had more to do with that than anything. It was in Portland, OR, his home town. And the book store he had his reading at is a very small one, so not a whole crap ton of people there. He was probably just in a better mood.