Difficulties with male friendships | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Difficulties with male friendships

Are you kidding? I am most definitely a slave to my biology. I try to tell it off on a regular basis but that only can go so far. I am very much a "goddamnit body, you aren't supposed to break/get sick, I am going to MAKE you work" person. That only goes so far and when I try to do that with emotions, well, it just doesn't do the trick.
I don't disagree with that, but I was talking about something else. I made the initial comment in this thread back in June in response to something laofmonster said.

My names Colby, do I know you?

the religious quotes in your signature and then the added 'infj' status tell me you are not the colby I know.

Colby's an atheist entp, go figure. He also managed to piss me off enough that we don't talk anymore.

I don't disagree with that, but I was talking about something else. I made the initial comment in this thread back in June in response to something laofmonster said.

Oh, you may disregard my post and beat me with a wet noodle then :D

im lucky to have biology that I don't have to escape!

I'm naturally not interested in superficial things that the majority of the world is.

im lucky to have biology that I don't have to escape!

I'm naturally not interested in superficial things that the majority of the world is.

Depends on your perspective.

Innnnnndeeed.