Did Jesus commit suicide? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Did Jesus commit suicide?

I don't think God has any skin in this game on earth. He can't. If he fixed even one thing we think is wrong everything would change and become corrupted even more. It's up to us to raise ourselves and behave. Man always wants some benevolent super being to save him from himself. But God cannot interfere he's merely watching the show. Like a scientist.

That's a very interesting point of view. What brings you to that conclusion?

That's a very interesting point of view. What brings you to that conclusion?
My 6 year old son has brain cancer. I stayed in Seattle children's hospital for a month. I saw the sickest kids I've ever seen. I saw the most loving parents praying. And even with the prayers children still die. If even the most innocent cannot be spared. Then praying is a waste of energy and emotions. God is silent. Living on earth is tough love. God cannot help you. It's part of the conditions to come here. You get to suffer the pains of life. How many cry out to God to no avail. How many burned at the stake prayed to be taken down but were covered in oil and burned for their own good. We are saving you from hell. Looks like they made hell on earth. The Jews found God guilty of abandonment. Put him on trial for forsaking them. God lost. He also didn't show up to defend himself. God lets ya do whatever you like. Although you may pay the consequences if your actions step out of line with society. Your only as free as those you surround yourself with. People feel safe if others believe. If they don't believe then it brings into question their faith. And you can't do that. You can't question their faith. I've had plenty of people ask me how's my faith now that my boy has cancer. I ask them how's your faith. And if your so sure why are you asking me for validation of your faith. That's your belief s your questioning not mine. I gave up on the fantasy of the super human sky god who's never there quite awhile ago. Because I realized that god was not there. And because of the way life is put together his presence would muck up the learning experience. Jesus after all was allowed to be hung and nailed up and left to die. Along with the thieves that day. God does not play favorites. There is no team a or b. It's just life. Where a lot of things happen because of others actions or in action. We have to be the gods of our minds and what we intend to do because of the thoughts we produce others will suffer. Life is very complex. Religion attempts to simplify life. It's fails thus far for me. Life is no simple easy matter. And praying for luck and change instead of making the luck and change you want you pray for it and let all manner of people get hurt because I'll wait for god to help them. Gods not helping its up to us to be the light in this world. And sometimes we are the darkness. Because we can always do what we want in the end. God will not stop us. Look at all the young boys molested at church by men who claim god and are supposed to know better. They know nothing but their own desires. And they preyed upon children while the boss watches? Gods the boss. And he's on vacation. Now what? It's all up to you. You choose the path. You build the life. And you have the faith because in the end it's all you anyway. Gods not answering the prayer lines.

My 6 year old son has brain cancer. I stayed in Seattle children's hospital for a month. I saw the sickest kids I've ever seen. I saw the most loving parents praying. And even with the prayers children still die. If even the most innocent cannot be spared. Then praying is a waste of energy and emotions. God is silent. Living on earth is tough love. God cannot help you. It's part of the conditions to come here. You get to suffer the pains of life. How many cry out to God to no avail. How many burned at the stake prayed to be taken down but were covered in oil and burned for their own good. We are saving you from hell. Looks like they made hell on earth. The Jews found God guilty of abandonment. Put him on trial for forsaking them. God lost. He also didn't show up to defend himself. God lets ya do whatever you like. Although you may pay the consequences if your actions step out of line with society. Your only as free as those you surround yourself with. People feel safe if others believe. If they don't believe then it brings into question their faith. And you can't do that. You can't question their faith. I've had plenty of people ask me how's my faith now that my boy has cancer. I ask them how's your faith. And if your so sure why are you asking me for validation of your faith. That's your belief s your questioning not mine. I gave up on the fantasy of the super human sky god who's never there quite awhile ago. Because I realized that god was not there. And because of the way life is put together his presence would muck up the learning experience. Jesus after all was allowed to be hung and nailed up and left to die. Along with the thieves that day. God does not play favorites. There is no team a or b. It's just life. Where a lot of things happen because of others actions or in action. We have to be the gods of our minds and what we intend to do because of the thoughts we produce others will suffer. Life is very complex. Religion attempts to simplify life. It's fails thus far for me. Life is no simple easy matter. And praying for luck and change instead of making the luck and change you want you pray for it and let all manner of people get hurt because I'll wait for god to help them. Gods not helping its up to us to be the light in this world. And sometimes we are the darkness. Because we can always do what we want in the end. God will not stop us. Look at all the young boys molested at church by men who claim god and are supposed to know better. They know nothing but their own desires. And they preyed upon children while the boss watches? Gods the boss. And he's on vacation. Now what? It's all up to you. You choose the path. You build the life. And you have the faith because in the end it's all you anyway. Gods not answering the prayer lines.

It breaks my heart to hear this. Cancer is a tough fight that we weren't meant to have to endure. I was with a good friend while a loved one of his was battling a brain tumour, and I was with him after the battle was lost. It leaves a pain and confusion that's not easily dealt with.

But I am also sad to hear how it is affecting your relationship with God and your understanding of Him. Please forgive me if I over step. I know it's a terrifying, confusing, and potentially infuriating time, but that's not who God is. Not according to His word.

You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you. - Psalm 86:5

God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8

Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. - Matthew 9:35

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. - Romans 8:28

God reigns above the nations, sitting on his holy throne. - Psalm 47:8

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

God is active and He cares for us. It's easy to get discouraged in times like this, (my family did when my grandmother's leukaemia came back) but it's important to remember the promises of God and to pray those promises over your situation.

I'll be sure to keep your family in my prayers, and I hope the best for you.

Reactions: 54192&#cmy
It breaks my heart to hear this. Cancer is a tough fight that we weren't meant to have to endure. I was with a good friend while a loved one of his was battling a brain tumour, and I was with him after the battle was lost. It leaves a pain and confusion that's not easily dealt with.

But I am also sad to hear how it is affecting your relationship with God and your understanding of Him. Please forgive me if I over step. I know it's a terrifying, confusing, and potentially infuriating time, but that's not who God is. Not according to His word.

You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you. - Psalm 86:5

God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8

Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. - Matthew 9:35

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. - Romans 8:28

God reigns above the nations, sitting on his holy throne. - Psalm 47:8

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

God is active and He cares for us. It's easy to get discouraged in times like this, (my family did when my grandmother's leukaemia came back) but it's important to remember the promises of God and to pray those promises over your situation.

I'll be sure to keep your family in my prayers, and I hope the best for you.
I'm not mad or upset with God. He's got nothing to do with my boy being sick. God can't help. Your on your own here on earth. You get what you get. To think that my child deserves to live over another's child because people prayed for them to live. Or any other advantage for believing in god is nonsense. No one gets special treatment. I've seen the hallowed out souls of the parents. The disbelief after their child didn't make it through chemo. It's feels nice to believe. Problem is I cannot forget that he could be gone in a matter of months. Nothing for us is easy anymore. Each day is spent loving one another. And hoping that our time together lasts another week or year. We won't know till that day comes. No prayers will stop cancer. Because God as I've said before is not here. It's not a dig on God. It's just the way the world is set up. We give a lot of credit to a father who can't be bothered. If I treated Easton as God has I would be arrested for child abandonment. God don't want to come to earth. Too many unhappy customers. I feel bad for him really it's not his fault his believers believe he can do anything. They just haven't taken a deeper look at the world around them to see the patterns. I'm not discouraged I'm realistic about God.

My 6 year old son has brain cancer. I stayed in Seattle children's hospital for a month. I saw the sickest kids I've ever seen. I saw the most loving parents praying. And even with the prayers children still die....Gods the boss. And he's on vacation. Now what? It's all up to you. You choose the path. You build the life. And you have the faith because in the end it's all you anyway. Gods not answering the prayer lines.

It's infuriating and painful... at least from my perspective. I'm losing a family member to alzheimers, we're counting the his life in weeks, maybe a month if we're lucky. But it doesn't feel lucky, the disease steals everything that the man should have, everything that he was. Cancer isn't alzheimers, and I won't pretend to no the details of what your going through. But it does steal moments from you, from your child, and it's not right, it's not fair. I'm sorry, if that's worth anything.

It's almost funny, I don't think we're that far off from each other in how we see God. I've never been a big believer in the "God has a plan for you," rhetoric. I keep spinning my brain trying to think of the right thing to say, the right words to touch on the pain and lend at least little bit of hope. But the truth is that I don't have any fancy words, and it's a terrible thing to spin theology in the face of tragedy. I hope you have hope, and if you do, don't ever let it go.

Some new light has been shed on my Jesus and suicide thought. I was watching the naked archeologist and he figured out that Judah's hung himself in front of the graves of the men who betrayed him. He figured they would let Jesus go. But they killed him instead. Judah through that by getting Jesus arrested it would stir the people. It didn't work out and Jesus died.

I also have another theory. Which is Christianity is a fake religion. It's a marriage of pegan and Jewish beliefs. Jesus was a Jew. King of the Jews. The real christians are Jews who believe that Jesus is the messiah. We do not know how to read Hebrew. So how can one actually know and understand Jesus because he's taken out of context the minute you translate his teachings to English. The words do not match up. Jesus had no favorite book of the Bible because it did not exist yet. He had favorite passages I'm sure from the Torah.

Because of my sons brain cancer I've had to come into contact with many a Christian preacher. I usually ask them a few questions. I ask them do you think the pope talks to god. They usually say yes. So then I ask them why is god so quiet while the priests molest the children? Or why is he quiet when the Catholic Church raped robbed and pillaged the entire new world. He's quiet because he's not with you. The church can't keep Moses Ten Commandments. They are no example to follow. And yet they are an authority on god. God was never with them. They know not god but their own corrupted hearts. Any entity that gets between man and god is just there to collect profit from made to believe guilty minds.

Jesus said go and sin no more. Not rape and pillage more. As far as I am concerned any man who wants to go and kill has lost his mind. He has gone mad. He worships god and says he is divine and then gets angry and kills and condones his actions later. Except when god does nothing they realize no ones watching and they bring all hell to earth. God is not here to fix anything. It's are job to grow. To develop the mind. Through pain. Pain is the doorway to pleasure and vice versa. Everything has an opposite. And everything is dependent on something else. What happens when we stop opposing one another and we love one another? What energy will be released into the world when we choose our hearts over are minds.

Even though my son has cancer I have been blessed to meet so many wonderful people who are right where I am at. My heart has been forced open to depths I did not know before. No matter what happens I know that it is all part of the experience. Part of the learning. Another process of life. I wish parents could feel the love between me and my son now. I wish they would realize that time is important. That time with your kids is most important. But to understand that level you will have to suffer what anyone who goes through this suffers. It changes you. You can go bitter or you could go sweet. It's up to you. You can suffer if you like. I'm more inclined now to look for the sweet and wait for the bitter to ripen up.