Describe your process of forming thoughts to verbalizing them | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Describe your process of forming thoughts to verbalizing them

There is a glowing orb in my head which I go to for guidance.
When I need to know what to say, I pray to it and it tells me.

sometimes it tells me to kill

5) Figure out how to say that thought so it is understandable to the average person and gets my thoughts out well.
"In my opinion, Polonius thinks that Hamlet is proclaiming his love for and making vows to Ophelia not because he really loves her, but he's just really after a sexual relationship due to hormones."

6) Say it, but it gets caught in a fury of ums, you knows, likes, and acting out things to try and make them make more sense, as I get confused on how to say something that honestly could make no sense to the average person. Meaning lost. You also question my sanity.
"Well, um, I think Polonius is saying, um, that Hamlet is just like, *dramatically* "Oh! Ophelia! I love you so! I will never leave you!" and stuff but he's only saying this because he's like, *creepy-lusty* "Oh, hello there" not really *dramatically* "Oh, I think you are wonderful!" If that makes any sense at all. You know?"

This is an example of something that literately happened in my lit class just a few hours ago.

Talking is hard. I wish people could just hear me thinking, cause I suck at talking. Of course, they'd probably get confused at my thoughts too.

OMG This is me practically every time I raise my hand in my philosophy class.

Expectations: Meletus is charging Socrates of being an atheist; however, this is false as Socrates clearly states that he does believe in spirits or God, simply not the ones that Athenian society deems as the valid belief.

Reality: So, um, he's accusing him of being an atheist, right, but Socrates is like, "Don't call me an atheist because I'm not an atheist." And Meletus goes, "Oh, please, Socrates, it's not good to lie in court. You're an atheist. Ha." But Socrates isn't an atheist, right, so Meletus is, like, wrong. False accusations and stuff.

When I got my first reading response back and graded, my professor actually looked me in the eye and his expression was just oozing with amazement that I could write a coherent thought.