Describe Your Day In 5 Words: Part 2 | Page 39 | INFJ Forum

Describe Your Day In 5 Words: Part 2

Haha, you know speaking of burgers; I went to Denny’s last Saturday with a male friend. Got myself a double cheeseburger, seasoned fries and strawberry lemonade; then I got myself a lava cake with vanilla ice cream on top for dessert.

Yep. I ate everything. Waitress tells me, “You are literally the first girl that I know that has ever eaten a double cheeseburger with dessert in this restaurant. Damn girl!”

LOL. I kinda wanted to go into a corner and hide. I’m a fatso, I know.

But I was also treating myself since I was celebrating my last day of college. So eh! YOLO.

With some fries and shakes.

And yourself?
Once I ordered fries from about eight fast food places for a taste test. It was glorious. I think Wendy's won, surprisingly

And yourself?
Once I ordered fries from about eight fast food places for a taste test. It was glorious. I think Wendy's won, surprisingly

Omg dude, Wendy’s is amazing. I surprisingly haven’t had Wendy’s since... last year I think?

I think I got the baconator lmfao. :grimacing:

Omg dude, Wendy’s is amazing. I surprisingly haven’t had Wendy’s since... last year I think?

I think I got the baconator lmfao. :grimacing:

Hell yeah it is! Been a long time for me too. Just didn't expect the fries to beat all the others, which get more praise, even beat McDs ...but just barely heh. It was a blind taste test too.

And yourself?

It’s a tie between McDs, Arby’s, Checkers, and Popeyes. I will say that with fries I almost always eat them French style with mayonnaise.

But my favorite fried chicken place is definitely Popeyes.

What's your record?
Hmm, never kept score on number, but I had a 6k calorie meal once.

No McRib I don't think. My go-to was always the XL Double Bacon Cheeseburger at Burger King, but where I'm living right now is like a tiny tourist city filled with historic monuments and sit-down restraunts.

I'm literally travelling into a different city go get my meat and cheese fix. It's literally all I have planned today. Oh and I'll probably do my Christmas gift shopping on the side :tearsofjoy:

Too much of lake-effect snow.

Reactions: Will
Five minutes it has begun.

giphy.gif