Daily Show: Gay Nazis | INFJ Forum

Daily Show: Gay Nazis

I don't think there should be gays in the military, you can't trust them. One moment a platoon could be walking in formation and in another a gay could snap and suddenly pounce on his fellow soldiers and anal assault them.
We just can't take the risk

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4RYfPOD4Q"]Oh noes![/ame]

Last edited:
Life must suck when you make the world around you such a horrible place.

At least now I know the real reasons why I have no desire to join the military. I'm subconsciously terrified of being anally raped and pillaged by the countless gay savages with guns who aren't taking battle orders, but rather want to fill all of my orifices with their raging nazi dicks.

It's odd though that none of the gay men I know have ever attempted this...they must be waiting for the perfect moment. And to think, when I played a show at the gay bar I was unknowingly entertaining nazi's not with my music, but my young supple body.

Reactions: Bird
Oh gosh the horror..how can I eveer accept this truth :(...now I must end my life...I'm a monster!

Oh gosh the horror..how can I eveer accept this truth :(...now I must end my life...I'm a monster!

End of your life? Were you not listening? We have no morals! Why would you wish to end your life in order to protect others? We are simply savage beasts seeking to rape the likes of mf with his supple body.

It's a good thing I'm wearing my trusty gay repellent.

I love the daily show.

My boots get cow shit on them from time to time. Oh god its sooo gross! Eww.
Know what I do? I turn on my SAVAGENESS, which happens to be a German dominatrix, to the first man I see..

Hargh, unt come lick my boots slave! SCHNELL!

Reactions: Satya