Culture - America vs Britain | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Culture - America vs Britain

#AmericanNerdCultureRepresent

aL9EZ8x_700b.jpg

I love Seinfeld, but not at first because of the cringe factor. Elaine’s “can you spare a square” bit is one of my all time favorites. It’s funny, but uncomfortable funny. It’s very New York. I also love Obama and think he’s going down in history as one of the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
I love Seinfeld, but not at first because of the cringe factor. Elaine’s “can you spare a square” bit is one of my all time favorites. It’s funny, but uncomfortable funny. It’s very New York. I also love Obama and think he’s going down in history as one of the best.
Obamas probably going to jail where he belongs. One of the best terrorists to American interests for sure.

I was in the UK some months back. Nice folks all around. I was in urban areas so it wasn't too different from being in a US town or city.

Reactions: James
I'm late to the party!

Being an American myself, I could listen to an English person all day. Creepy I know, but I am not joking lol.

Just something about the English, Scottish, Irish and Australian accents. They are just so appealing to me. I had a foreign exchange student from Ireland last semester in college, and literally everyone would not stop talking to him. He was the center of attention everywhere haha

I honestly find my American accent downright boring and bland in comparison to other accents...

I'm late to the party!

Being an American myself, I could listen to an English person all day. Creepy I know, but I am not joking lol.

Just something about the English, Scottish, Irish and Australian accents. They are just so appealing to me. I had a foreign exchange student from Ireland last semester in college, and literally everyone would not stop talking to him. He was the center of attention everywhere haha

I honestly find my American accent downright boring and bland in comparison to other accents...
I love accents too, esp those you mentioned.

And I think I've shared this video on the forum before (cuz I love it!) But it's what we sound like to some apparently, lol! It's slow going but the song starts about 2:00 in with their take on the American accent.

Last edited:
I love accents too, esp those you mentioned.

And I think I've shared this video on the forum before (cuz I love it!) But it's what we sound like to some apparently, lol! It's slow going but the song starts about 2:00 in with their take on the American accent.

Hahaha this is great!! :grimacing::laughing:

Reactions: jkxx and acd
Oohh Celentano, nice. (Listening to Al Bano atm)