Cuddling: like or dislike. | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Cuddling: like or dislike.

Tehehehehe, Well they'll have to get over it :p

And for the record I smell like chocolate :D

[MENTION=3255]Sali[/MENTION] haha XDD

Oh lordy, are you another who wears Lynx Chocolate spray stuff? xD
a load of boys were spraying that around in our form classroom last week ._.
Have to say... it does smell quite nice o_O

[MENTION=3255]Sali[/MENTION] haha XDD

Oh lordy, are you another who wears Lynx Chocolate spray stuff? xD
a load of boys were spraying that around in our form classroom last week ._.
Have to say... it does smell quite nice o_O

Nah, just a soap. It's a lot subtler have to be close to even notice it.

That reminds me though I had some hand soap in my bathroom awhile back that smelled like pomegranate and mangos, couldn't stop smelling my hands constantly, lol.

Nah, just a soap. It's a lot subtler have to be close to even notice it.

That reminds me though I had some hand soap in my bathroom awhile back that smelled like pomegranate and mangos, couldn't stop smelling my hands constantly, lol.

haha awesome xD

there's a soap at school which smells like strawberry bubblegum or something.... I love it o.o

Tell us more

She trains dogs, and I noticed how good and affectionate she was with them. I knew I had to get me some of that. I was not wrong. She is guarded and cautious, and just as determined and picky as I am. We are both very independent and are together because we truly want (and not need) to be. We saved the best part of us for the best person.

Does anyone really not like cuddles? (Admittedly you've got to have someone you want to cuddle first).

Reactions: Bellosome and James
i don't like skin contact. so no cuddles for me. tyvm

Exhibit A: Cuddles.

Exhibit B: Mouldies?

Exhibit C:
rs_500x208-151105095350-200.gif

I like it but it makes me claustrophobic pretty quickly. Within moments after settling I will inevitably have to shift, scratch, or wriggle to an annoying extent.

Reactions: Littlelissa
When it comes to physical closeness, most would find my desire to always be near as cloying and overwhelming. It was much easier being alone than face so much rejection and humiliation. But if I have any doubts about your sincerity and loyalty, DO NOT TOUCH ME. People who are hypocrits, or decieve me catch the very worst of my ire. I can go from being way too sensitive and clingy to a cold-blooded killer on a dime.

Reactions: Peppermint