Crystal & Indigo children | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Crystal & Indigo children

On the subject of Indigo Children, I don't believe it's about seeing auras as much it is a new way of thinking. Every generation is different than the one before. This generation is tied to the INFJ personality type because they appear to be more conscientious, empathetic, and are able to understand that there is much more to reality than just what you can see or hear. Because the generations before have cause so many problems like global polution, coruption, greed, wars, etc... The new younger generation WILL HAVE TO solve these problems. If they don't then the world will not survive. So the indigo are very similar to INFJ feel that societal burden. That's why many are depressed or sad. Their mission is to not necessarily to do the leg work of the "changing" but to create the potential of the solutions through their creative thought... And these potentials for positive change will manifest over the next 100 years or so.

There you go! Another crazy INFJ whacked out belief! Sounds crazy, but I belive it's true. INFJs are very embarrassed about what they believe (because it's so weird) so yes, I am embarrassed about what I wrote above. But just because it's weird doesn't mean it's not true!

My grandmother could see auras. She grew up with parents that taught her not to talk about it, so it's not a topic that was brought up often. If asked a direct question about it she would answer. As a child I can remember her always watching me with a curious look on her face. I never asked her about it, nor did I ever ask her about my own aura before she passed.

What I can tell you is that I have always been able to "see" the true person regardless of what they are showing the rest of the world. I am able to tell not only the type of person they are but also their potential as a person. Here is one example of this:

There are two brothers that I have know for the last 20 yrs. Their mother was a heroin addict who had a series of abusive partners who abused her and her children. When she went to prison they ended up with their grandparents, who in my opinion, where also abusive. While they did not use hard drugs the younger of the two was taught the art of cultivating marijuana crops and was an excellent "farmer" by the age of 13. By 18 they both turned to drugs and a life of crime. Both worked as "enforcers" for the meth scene in neighboring towns. To most people one would think these are "bad" people with no hope of ever becoming anything else, in fact they where never told they could be anything other than what they had become. One I could never tolerate being around, the other I was drawn to in a way I could never explain. 6 yrs ago I finally approached the younger of the two and asked him why he was throwing his life away when he had the ability to be so much more. He was shocked to be told that he could be more than what he was doing and those simple words gave him the power and the courage to turn his life around. He is almost 6 yrs sober now and has in fact turned his life around and inspires teens to look for other options in life. We where talking about his older brother, which I still can't handle being around. He asked me why I never told his brother he could be more even when he has tried to better himself. My response was that while he may try to turn his life around, he is missing that "link" that will allow him to actually ever make that change for the better. I can not explain how I know that, but it's something I just "see" or "know", nor is is something I can explain.

I have always "seen" the potential of people, what they truly are even when they do not know it themselves. I can't explain it, but it's there. I am for the most part the quiet peacekeeper, willing to lend a helping hand when there is a need. I do have one hell of a temper when I see an injustice, in fact my temper scares me and I avoid it whenever possible. I absorb information like a sponge and am able to maintain a 3.8 gpa without the need to truly study, so long as I am interested in the subject and not "put off" by the teacher. In high school I got into some major trouble caused by being a "nonconformist". I can't say they were pleased about the well written paper addressing how our school system is turning the children of this country into "cookie cutter kids". I tend to be sensitive to others feelings, aka empathy, and avoid large groups of people. I have dreams and what could be called a foreknowledge of events that others don't seem to have. For the most part I have always felt that I was different from most of the people around me, although I have never been able to pinpoint how or why I am different.

I have no idea if I am an indigo or if it is just my INFJ personality. I am who I am

One of those so called "Indigos"

(this is my first entry on this site.. scary stuff ^^)

Anyhow..
3 years ago I have been told for the first time that I am an Indigo Child by a person that barely knew me back then, but I never cared to look into it. Some days ago I decided to read about it and I must say that I FINALLY realize that I'm not a freak and that there's nothing wrong with me. Even since I was a baby I felt different. In kindergarten, school, high school -I never belonged. I was different in all possible ways. I can feel this planet, I feel the trees, I feel the sea, the wind, the grass, the insects, the stones.... It broke my soul, I was literally hurting when a kid broke a branch off a tree to play with it. Because people never understood me, growing up, my best friends were the Moon, the Stars and the Sun. I would talk to flowers and they would live for 2-3 months as opposed to their usual life span of a few days or a week.
The worst of all though, is that I feel the pain of HUMANITY as a whole. Between the age of 14 to 17 I would try to gather the pain of the whole world within me and wished to die with it. To end it all, because I couldn't take it anymore. If a person would hurt, I would feel their pain within me, if 3 of my friends would hurt, I would feel their pain, all in their individual intensity at the same time. I would scream, rip the hair off my head in agony, punish myself for not being able to help them... Turns out that I did help them and THIS is what I dedicate my life to: helping other people. Stranger or not. And I put my whole being into doing so.

I have been diagnosed with split personality disorder and prescribed Zoloft (SSRI) within 5 minutes of conversation with my first psychiatrist, because I told him that I was feeling the emotinons of others, even of those people who I never met and had contacted only via mail. I Was born with low Dopamine and serotonin levels and suffered from chronic depression since childhood until I turned 21. I should have died 4 times, first time when I was 3 years old and flatlined when I was 18 (no suicide attempt!)... but something always brought me back. At 21 I was diagnosed with bipolar and ADD and at 25 I was declared healthy and free from any mental issues. What happened was that I finally understood that there was nothing "wrong" with me, I was not mentally ill, I simply am different.

Before being put on heavy medication I used to see entities, they would appear to me and I would see them just as I would see you. I had and still have telepathic abilities. I can think of a person and know how they feel and sometimes they would feel me thinking about them, I think "today I'll meet Y" (A person which I only met once in my life before and haven't seen for years) and it would happen...My mom once saw through my eyes as she was taking a nap in the afternoon and I would be out walking through town. I had "stupid" day dreams of a friend having a hair cut and the next day she had short hair and I would tell her which salon she cut her hair at and how her hair dresser looked like and what she was wearing... I would dream about the future, I would dream about what would happen the day after and no matter how hard I would try to alter the happenings, I couldn't. And I always knew when a dream would turn into reality... except one time when... I could have saved lives... I dreamt about the terrorist attack from London 2005.. I was there, died with those poor souls, I died 4 times exactly as it happened 3 times in the metro and one time on the buss.. I will NEVER forget this dream and I still can't forgive myself for not being able to save those lives.. but.. who would have believed a 17 year old girl..?

I aways felt that I had a higher purpose. I was always calm, but in my 20's I turned aggressive and now I can't keep my mouth shut when I see injustice happen. I fight for others, I fight for this planet, for us, for you, for our future. Because it's what we are, what we have and what I feel. I don't even see myself as human. I never dig, nor do I see myself as anything higher or lower. I see myself as particles of this universe. energy. Nothing else.

Enough writing. (hate all this I-I-I-I-I...)
It's just that there was a lot of skepticism around here.. and since I'm investigating this subject, I'm not afraid to write/talk about it anymore.
The Indigos, whatever you call them.. Crystals, healers, spiritual people, they are here, they always have been.. and they're here to stay.. weather you accept it or not. Here are some very interesting stories... To me it's like I'm reading about my own life, but to you it might be something new..

Enjoy. :)

http://www.namastecafe.com/evolution/indigo/speaks7.htm

Not that I really buy this, but I'll ask out of curiousity. I had a roommate who studied under a Chiropractor.. I guess she was into the aura thing, cuz she told me that mine was like a deep blue with a layer of black over it. She said that it gave off intense energy and made her uncomfortable sometimes. What is that all about?

Pretty sure I know which roommate this was. Anyways, when I had my aura read black meant that you have sickness or disease. Which I guess makes sense.