Corrupt a wish | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Corrupt a wish

Granted she doesn't manipulate you into anything she just comes and goes in your home at will

I wish the stars were purple

Granted (that'd be awesome by the way), but now the stars only appear during the day and are harder to see.

I wish I would stop going to sleep so late.

Granted you dont go to sleep so late, you don't go to sleep at all like in Antarctica, where they only sleep in the winter

I wish my wishes can't be corrupted

Granted, but you have to choose between that or playing this game.

I wish I had my old crew back together.

Last edited:
Granted, all of you are back together now but in the meantime all of the guys from the crew have become gay except you, and all of them are aggressively coming on to you

I wish that Head of Public Procurement would stop scheming to get me alone with him inside his room at work

Okay. he stops scheming to get you there. he leaves you alone. but you miss him.

I wish I had more Se

granted, now it's complicated all the time

I wish for flowers

Granted, but (I can't say it) no water.

I wish I could have a meaningful conversation that lasted over a minute.

Granted, but the conversation lasts forever.

I wish I had my own version of Charlie's Angels, consisting of [MENTION=1926]TinyBubbles[/MENTION], [MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3096]Nixie[/MENTION]. With [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] as Bosley.

granted but it's in an alternative universe where they are teletubbies instead. and [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION] is LaLa

I wish it was july

OK, but someone caught him in a jar and forgot to punch holes in the lid.

I want to take pictures of the dozens of fireflies that were attracted to my headlight.

Granted, but they cover the camera lens and you don't get much of anything but bright yellowy-green light (the picture is vague).

I wish I could turn into a powerful, wise dragon who is invulnerable and has excellent health at will.

Reactions: just me
granted, you and everyone else are now wise dragons with excellent health, who soon overpopulate the earth, leading to a mass extinction caused by all the methane gas released by dragon burps

I wish I could keep my emotions hidden from other people

Granted, but now you can't feel anything. You go through life as an empty husk.

I wish for an incorruptible wish.

Granted, Your next wish will no matter how hard you try else wise, be corrupt in and of itself.

I wish for the person who posts after me, to from this moment on be happy and healthy in life for their many years to come, without it being at the expanse of an other.

Granted, but the rest of the human species gains nothing from this automatic health/happiness of the person, as the individual lives in a bubble. This person therefore is happy, healthy, and does no harm, but makes no significant contribution to society or to those who need wisdom/advice, as insight into natural problems gained from overcoming inner and external hardships is blocked off by automatic happiness/health. People around this person sometimes try to mimic said person's observable behaviors, wondering why those same behaviors, beliefs, etc... do not naturally lead to their own happiness (being unaware that this person is just wish-privileged).

Last edited:
Not knowing your wish, I sense there is something higher you wish to attain. Granted, but you can only fly when you get bigger.

I wish to leave this world differently than most.

granted, you are launched out of it from a canon

I wish I could predict the future