[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

I think you can read for yourself about the effects and side effects of cannabis.
I am not your therapist. Maybe your therapist had a reason not to point this out to you.
I am not seeing a therapist.

This is interesting. Within the context that is this topic, you wrote:
I put this here because one of the writers here,
who is against vaccination, mentioned that he takes cannabis daily.
Possibly this explains some things.

To which I replied:
I am curious what things you think it possibly explains.

Of course, I interpreted your words to have relevance to my content within the subject of this topic. And so I ask you a question that any reasonable critical thinker would rightly interpret (some explanation having relevance to my content within this topic).

This is followed with your post which says absolutely nothing about what it is I have written in this topic that my cannabis use possibly explains.

If cannabis use impacts my critical thinking skills, perhaps eventually I will descend to your level.

Speaking of which, what is your excuse?

If cannabis use impacts my critical thinking skills, perhaps eventually I will descend to your level.

Speaking of which, what is your excuse?

Just a reminder that, however much you may disagree with one another, personal jabs are neither necessary nor kindly looked upon.

It's my understanding that what Sorn meant to convey, in relation to their listing the effects of weed, is that every medicine - natural or not - has side effects of varying degrees. A matter of which seems to be the most talked of in the thread. If I'm wrong, they can correct me.

Perhaps instead of interpreting personal insult and attacking, you should ask for clarification beforehand.

That's really funny @larry806q ... You had to change the subject to unvaccinated migrants crossing the border being the next thing for people to fear because the ferret narrative is bs. It's like the right wing ideology just thrives on sowing fear. Fear the vaccine (that could end this) fear the migrants who are not vaccinated. That's not the topic here but I guess you could start a thread if you're really concerned about unvaccinated migrants.

1. I am not nor was I a participant in the ferret thread, I know nothing of that study and hence stayed out of it. 2. The gist of THIS thread as *I* understood it was that Americans should be vaccinated so that the threat of Covid would be reduced. 3. That the right wing is sowing fear is a premise you are suggesting and one I most certainly do not agree with. 4. As YOU *JUST* pointed out, the premise is that being vaccinated ("that could end this") IS the premise of this thread and if that is indeed true (I do not subscribe to that premise at all) then why are "we" allowing 6.3% of a number we don't really know but, is LARGE to come into the country with what "we" are trying to eliminate? LOL....5. That *I* am concerned about eh? How has that now become my problem? It is now a right wing conspiracy theory (using Government data) that 6.3% of people could pose a potential problem to the left's intention of eliminating a virus spreading? 6. You of course can continue to try and personalize/dis-credit my premise but, we both know the issue at hand is the two mutually exclusive positions that the left (I would suggest as usual) wants to maintain at the same time.

Reactions: Moranga
16 years ago the technology behind mRNA vaccines probably wasn't as developed, which is probably why we're only hearing about them now.

Close to half of all people in the US are vaccinated now, have there been any reports of similar deaths?
(from the CDC website)

the U.S. 316.1 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of June 18. This includes: 131 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine, 173 million doses of Pfizer and 12 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID vaccine.

Of the 6,113 deaths reported as of June 18, 23% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 16% occurred within 24 hours and 38% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

This is the best I could do, I could not copy the data set itself. I will come back and edit this when I find in which post I provided the link to this information.

My post #39 in t his thread contains the link to the CDC website information.

Reactions: Moranga and Krypton
Just a reminder that, however much you may disagree with one another, personal jabs are neither necessary nor kindly looked upon.

It's my understanding that what Sorn meant to convey, in relation to their listing the effects of weed, is that every medicine - natural or not - has side effects of varying degrees. A matter of which seems to be the most talked of in the thread. If I'm wrong, they can correct me.

Perhaps instead of interpreting personal insult and attacking, you should ask for clarification beforehand.
What Sorn wrote makes no sense unless he is taking a jab at my sense of this vaccination issue. He is questioning my take on the subject due to my cannabis use. Obviously, this then is a criticism of my psychological wellness.

It was criticism and it was directed at me.

How is it not personal?

What Sorn wrote makes no sense unless he is taking a jab at my sense of this vaccination issue. He is questioning my take on the subject due to my cannabis use. Obviously, this then is a criticism of my psychological wellness.

It was criticism and it was directed at me.

How is it not personal?
It made sense to me. You're a self-professed cannabis user; this thread revolves around talk of medicine and their effects; Sorn, in one argument, decided to also highlight how a medicine you favour doens't have exemplary effects recorded. That is the sense it made to me.

As for its relation to you, I do not see how they are criticisng your mental wellbeing. You appeared to take their post as insulting and failed to see the argument of which they were putting forth. If they are putting forth the argument that your perspective is invalidated by their perception of your state of mind, then perhaps @Sorn can be explicit about such. I do not see the point in inferring into whether their actions were personally motivated against you - just the content of their argument.

From Post #60 (this thread)
Sorn,

I am curious what things you think it possibly explains.

Anyway, I have an anxiety disorder that qualifies for meds. I'll take cannabis over prescription meds any day.
- - - - - - -
I think you can read for yourself about the effects and side effects of cannabis.
I am not your therapist. Maybe your therapist had a reason not to point this out to you.
##########
##########
From Post #67 (this thread)

As for its relation to you, I do not see how they are criticisng your mental wellbeing. You appeared to take their post as insulting and failed to see the argument of which they were putting forth. If they are putting forth the argument that your perspective is invalidated by their perception of your state of mind, then perhaps @Sorn can be explicit about such. I do not see the point in inferring into whether their actions were personally motivated against you - just the content of their argument.

First my apologies on my limited technical skills. For reference the first quote is from Post #60 and the second quote is from post #67.

OK so clearly being on the right makes me dumber than a box of rocks so I don't follow this at all. 1. O2b posts to Sorn about why he needs Cannibis. 2. Sorn uses that post (O2b's) as a quote to reply to O2b that he (Sorn) is not O2b's therapist and then makes the huge leap to: his therapist (O2b's) (which he doesn't have) isn't pointing things out to him (O2b).
So the logic now is that someone pointing out you have a therapist (with no knowledge of said fact(s)) is not inferring a mental issue? And that using YOUR quote in THEIR post was not personally motivated against the person whose quote they are using. Further then the content of the argument is then also invalid since O2b doesn't have a therapist and never stated or suggested such.

I also can't quite get my low I.Q. brain around how someone's perception via internet posts of someone else's state of mind allows the assuming person to invalidate anything.

I will concede that using that form of "logic" would indeed make it easier to suggest that reading Biden's words could allow someone to perceive Biden to be lucid (all facts to the contrary).

Reactions: o2b
Thanks, larry, for wonderfully echoing my thoughts.

And for me it's either gonna be a prescription like a benzoid or an herb.

BUT, I invite everyone to let this go. I'm OK, you're OK. Praise the Lord!

larry, thanks again.

I'd like to hear more of your POV on this @Sorn. I think it's worth hearing Sorn's view objectively without having to feel it as a personalized attack.

Rather than letting ourselves be lost in the nitty gritty of details and to base our opinion upon them, I think it would be helpful to look at the bigger factual picture and to identify to most immediate issues at hand. On top of that is that COVID19 is an actual virus that destroys our inner organs and spreads fastly, most especially among people with comorbidities. It evolves quickly, too. That means billions of losses for humanity both in the form of lives and other resources such as money. In the recent years, we've had to endure deaths related to it and today we have a probable solution, which by the millions jabbed world over is seemingly effective. Science actually works. If anything, Science has taken us to where we are. It's the backlash against science that's weird because it isn't based on an objective logical sequence.

But here's a thought. If we're all wrong and we the vaccinated, are indeed eventually going to turn into zombies-- I would actually rather be the zombie than to be the prey running around trying to survive. Lol. But honestly, the zombie talk is wishful thinking. My forecast based on my feelings is that the un vaccinated communities will be the likely breeding ground for newer variants and is probably going to be the first to die because of the virus, or they might carry the antibodies but chances of this happening without deaths first is pretty slim. :D

Anyways,
Have a good day.

Science actually works.
Have a good day.

nnvparp.jpg

Yes, it is indeed true.
I question the judgment of a person who takes drugs,
drugs that can alter his perception. Isn't that logical?
I also don't trust such people, especially when they want to tell me something
about what is unhealthy or healthy.
I would not entrust my children or other children to a person who uses drugs and admits it publicly.
In my country it is necessary for a therapist to confirm the necessity of drug use.
I think self-medication with drugs is very dangerous.
Cannabis can help with anxiety disorders, but it can also lead to anxiety disorders.
Can I then trust the arguments of a cannabis user on the
issues that affect my health and the health of others?
If someone who uses drugs claims that I am avoiding reality by taking "blue pills" (see above #49) , I think so,
that I have the right to state the actual facts.

Reactions: slant and mintoots
Yes, it is indeed true.
I would not entrust my children or other children to a person who uses drugs and admits it publicly.
In my country it is necessary for a therapist to confirm the necessity of drug use.
Cannabis can help with anxiety disorders, but it can also lead to anxiety disorders.
If someone who uses drugs claims that I am avoiding reality by taking "blue pills" (see above #49) , I think so,

Good points! I agree entirely. Thank you.

Larry

Reactions: slant and Sorn
Yes, it is indeed true.
I just think a rigorous examination of the content I put forth ought to be a part of the consideration.

An obviously simple analogy, but if I say "2+2=4" and someone responds to me by saying they don't trust my words because <insert whatever>, something's amiss. I have no axe to grind with your sense as expressed above, I have an axe to grind with the lack of correlating the above to something I said and saying, "See! There it is! His irrationality is as plain as day!"

No correlation to anything I wrote has been provided.

Reactions: mintoots
https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/...njections-have-already-killed-50000-americans

Dr. Peter McCullough: ‘whistleblowers’ inside CDC claim injections have already killed 50,000 Americans
JUNE 27, 2021 ALGORA BLOG 7 COMMENTS
‘Good doctors are doing unthinkable things’ …They ‘appear to be under a spell’

via LeoHohmann.com

The most highly cited physician on the early treatment of COVID-19 has come out with an explosive new video that blows the lid off the medical establishment’s complicity in the unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands of Americans.

Dr. Peter McCullough said these deaths have been facilitated by a false narrative bent on pushing an all-new, unproven vaccine for a disease that was highly treatable.

He said COVID was a bioweapon and the vaccines represent “phase two” of that bioweapon.

“As this, in a sense, bioterrorism phase one was rolled out, it was really all about keeping the population in fear and in isolation and preparing them to accept the vaccine, which appears to be phase two of a bioterrorism operation,” McCullough said in a June 11 webinar with German attorney Reiner Fuellmich and several other doctors.

This is the video on rumble. It simply must be watched. It is incredible.

https://rumble.com/vjsy1p-a-manufac...artin-with-reiner-fuellmich-7921-mirrore.html

Let's assume for a moment that everyone on here is sincere and wants what they believe to be the best. ALL of the data provided in that video is verifiable. The patent numbers can be researched, the dates can be verified.........I sincerely hope that the "left" does not go off on a tangent that this as well is entirely fabricated. As I have tried to suggest earlier, the right may be conspiracy theorists but, things are MUCH worse than what the right has offered to date. Yes, the video is and hour and twenty two minutes however, the first 20-30- minutes gives you the pertinent information. I am not a Christian but.....God Saves US.

Reactions: Moranga and o2b
Let's assume for a moment that everyone on here is sincere and wants what they believe to be the best. ALL of the data provided in that video is verifiable. The patent numbers can be researched, the dates can be verified.........I sincerely hope that the "left" does not go off on a tangent that this as well is entirely fabricated. As I have tried to suggest earlier, the right may be conspiracy theorists but, things are MUCH worse than what the right has offered to date. Yes, the video is and hour and twenty two minutes however, the first 20-30- minutes gives you the pertinent information. I am not a Christian but.....God Saves US.
Thanks.

Yeah, the video is astonishing.

conspire:
to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement

If entities such as governments and corporations sometimes are criminal in behavior, they likely do things in secret and hence are conspiring.

The founding fathers of the US often warned that governments may be corrupt. Left-minded folks are far less likely to view governments and corporations as criminal.

That conviction is a major problem. If someone takes the jab with no forethought of possible criminality and therefore perhaps undergoing no examination of the jab such as its ingredients, its mechanism, the historical behavior of relevant entities (such as federal government, CDC, pharmaceuticals), their worldview and consequent choices are as divergent from my own as up is from down.