[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

acd,

Yours is an inappropriate, judgmental post.

Your assumption that all folks who do not want to wear masks are motivated out a selfishness is mistaken - and stupid.
Yep I'm judging. I'm over it and those who refuse to do what is right.

TBH, I wish it were just people who didn't take it seriously who suffered the consequences. But it's not.

Last edited:

277suuuc6he71.jpg

Where things are actually heading where segments of the population are written off for wrong think and for refusing the vaccines ect the list could go on. We're on stage 6 now and by sometime this fall or winter it will likely be stage 7.

KYOXBFM.jpeg

Last edited:
So funny that people actually think there's a genocide coming against anti vaxxers because people are asking for people to get vaccinated in a pandemic so they don't die. There are places in the US outlawing "vaccine passports" and mask mandates. If anything, it seems like those who are anti vax and/or who dont take it seriously are the ones being pandered to. .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
So funny that people actually think there's a genocide coming because y'all just can't wear masks or follow public health guidelines in a pandemic. Then just stay home if you can't vaccinate or take precautions.
who don't take this seriously.
Definitely, one of my main issues with your communication is your lack of wearing another's moccasins. You posit onto people's minds belief systems that many simply do not have. You then characterize them according to sheer fantasy, rather than on the basis of who they are. This is a seriously poor way of communicating.

So, here is part of my mind.

1. By definition, there is no covid vaccine. So, your knowledge-base is seriously lacking on the basis of this alone.

2. The jab alters one's dna so that one henceforth manufactures a synthetic spiked protein which is antagonistic to many bodily functions, such as clotting, Type 2 macrophage functionality, mitochondria. I think it is possible we will be seeing a massive genocide, thanks to the toxic nature of the jab.

3. As a Christian, I cannot in good faith submit to something that alters the dna God gave me for the dna some folks derived.

4. Masks are utterly useless.

5. Germ theory is a myth. Every flu pandemic correlates to a significant change to our emf environment.

6. Global elites want global mastery and want to produce a servile populace. This is the reason for the masks, social distancing, mandatory "vaccines."

7. Gates and his ilk are known eugenicists. They long for a severe reduction of the planet's population.

[sarcasm]
But, you're right. I don't want to wear a mask because I care not for the health of others. And I take none of this seriously.
[/sarcasm]

Your judgment of my person is not to my liking.

acd,

Consider watching the short video referenced in Post #80 and as an example, digest what this highly qualified individual says about masks.

Reactions: Moranga
@Peppermint @Lady Jolanda
Hear ye scientists, hear ye

No use cooking your meat anymore, and you should maybe look for new careers

Denial is one way to cope with fear.

These "arguments" cannot be countered by facts, in my opinion, because they are essentially coping mechanisms and are based in fear. Fear of the vaccine, fear of getting covid and dying. If the germ theory is a myth, that means the virus is not real, and there is no need to worry about getting sick or dying. It soothes the fear and people holding these beliefs will cling to them for dear life for that reason.

Denial is one way cope with fear.

These "arguments" cannot be countered by facts, in my opinion, because they are essentially coping mechanisms and are based in fear. Fear of the vaccine, fear of getting covid and dying.
It soothes the fear and people holding these beliefs will cling to them for dear life for that reason.
Of course, this is a highly judgmental post since the underlying basis of my stated beliefs is assumed in the absence of knowing.

It's not a vaccine. You should know that.

I am not afraid of covid.

If the germ theory is a myth, that means the virus is not real, and there is no need to worry about getting sick or dying.
OK, my belief that germ theory is a myth is one I am ~95% sure of. I should have been more accurate.

Regardless, your above deduction is mistaken. I believe in the existence of viruses and I know they are present. I think, again with ~95% likelihood, they are a beneficial part of the body's detoxification process. The mistake in your deduction is that you assume that if a virus is present, it must be the cause of the disease. You failed to see the possibility it can be present and not be the cause of the disease, rather an outcome of it.

The images are taken from a book titled The Electric Rainbow.

And this is from a book titled The Contagion Myth.

It was Louis Pasteur who convinced a skeptical medical community that contagious germs cause disease; his “germ theory” now serves as the official explanation for most illness. However, in his private diaries he states unequivocally that in his entire career he was not once able to transfer disease with a pure culture of bacteria (he obviously wasn’t able to purify viruses at that time). He admitted that the whole effort to prove contagion was a failure, leading to his famous death bed confession that “the germ is nothing, the terrain is everything.”

While the incidence and death statistics for COVID-19 may not be reliable, there is no question that many people have taken sick with a strange new disease—with odd symptoms like gasping for air and “fizzing” feelings—and hundreds of thousands have died. Many suspect that the cause is not viral but a kind of pollution unique to the modern age—electromagnetic pollution. Today we are surrounded by a jangle of overlapping and jarring frequencies—from power lines to the fridge to the cell phone. It started with the telegraph and progressed to worldwide electricity, then radar, then satellites that disrupt the ionosphere, then ubiquitous Wi-Fi. The most recent addition to this disturbing racket is fifth generation wireless—5G. In The Contagion Myth: Why Viruses (including Coronavirus) are Not the Cause of Disease, bestselling authors Thomas S. Cowan, MD, and Sally Fallon Morell tackle the true causes of COVID-19.

On September 26, 2019, 5G wireless was turned on in Wuhan, China (and officially launched November 1) with a grid of about ten thousand antennas—more antennas than exist in the whole United States, all concentrated in one city. A spike in cases occurred on February 13, the same week that Wuhan turned on its 5G network for monitoring traffic. Illness has subsequently followed 5G installation in all the major cities in America.

1889 influenza pandemic - check.
1918 Spanish flu pandemic - check.
1957 Asian flu pandemic - check.
1968 Hong Kong flu pandemic - check.
covid - check.

Every one coincident with a significant change to our electromagnetic environment.
Denial is one way cope with fear.

These "arguments" cannot be countered by facts
Hmmmm.

rainbow_1.jpg rainbow_1.jpg rainbow_1.jpg rainbow_2.jpg

@o2b Do you cook your meat? Namely white meat, such as chicken? If you're ever hungry in public, do you grab food from a bin?

Sorry I have the one image loaded twice. Not sure how to fix that.
Edit your post and just 'backspace' or delete the two copies of the one image.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
I understand your reluctance about the vaccine. Lots of things are uncertain right now in the world, and frightening things are happening, but nothing you have written in this thread so far has any scientific merit and does not reach the level of critique. Critique in this case has to be based in science, and needs to come from an informed place. You say you don't believe in germ theory but you don't appear to understand what it is to begin with. So, that's a problem if you intend to criticize it.

For example your claim about viruses being part of the detoxification process is completely false. Of course, there are many kinds of viruses in nature that cause no infection in humans (like plant viruses), but that doesn't come anywhere near invalidating the germ theory. You also make no distinction between pandemic and infection, that is to say disease.

By all means, if you intend to overthrow the germ theory and replace it with a better one, I'll be happy to read your published research.

Last edited:
The germ theory is not something abstract to begin with. It's easily provable. If you take mice, for example, and expose them to a sufficient amount of a pathogen they are sensitive to, you will see them get sick*. You can also control for other factors to exclude them as causes of sickness.

*please don't actually do this, scientists have already done it for us

Hey @Peppermint -

I very much appreciate the spirit of your last post to me.

Thank you.

I am indisposed for a while.

(Oops, second last. Did not know about your latest and greatest.)

Reactions: Rit4lin
Hey @Peppermint -

I very much appreciate the spirit of your last post to me.

Thank you.

I am indisposed for a while.

(Oops, second last. Did not know about your latest and greatest.)

I hope you feel better. It's not necessary to reply. I have my opinions, and I'm not intending to change yours. To be honest, I normally wouldn't have posted, but did because I was tagged.